Author Topic: Ovalley  (Read 38255 times)

Offline bluebelle

Re: Ovalley
« Reply #60 on: July 07, 2017, 04:43:20 PM »
Any updates on this reader? Her last reading bummed me out. Does she tell everyone there's a third party?

Oddly enough, she didn't tell me that, but I think there is/was.  So who knows?

Offline mystery123

« Reply #61 on: July 07, 2017, 07:52:46 PM »
She didn't tell me that either! But I know there is someone, the guy told me! They are not in a relationship but he likes her and they hangout I guess.. so not sure how that counts but some readers did pick up on that which i thought was cool

ladya

« Reply #62 on: July 09, 2017, 12:17:54 AM »
Update: She was semi-right about one thing and one thing only. Lotus of Light and Treu Destiny both saw it as well back in February.

Were they both correct on timing as well?

Offline britbrat

« Reply #63 on: July 09, 2017, 11:23:13 PM »
I had a prediction from her happen this weekend that she made in April. She was dead on with how things would play out. I used her relationship a few years ago and she was accurate with the details, but not the overall outcome.

Offline mystery123

« Reply #64 on: July 14, 2017, 02:33:36 AM »
Soooooo... While this may be pathetic and it's definitely a waste of money, Ovalley's reading so upset me that I called her several weeks later and changed my story to a more positive one. (I gave her too much info to start with) and not only did she do an entire 180, she didn't pick up that I was bullshitting her and gave me a lot of positives. I asked about third parties and she said there weren't any. (Very different from last time. So very very different)

If she works for you, ok, but I think she's as much of a psychic as I am.

LOL! I can't stop laughing! Things we do to make ourselves feel better!!! I have done this too, haven't called anyone back, but sometimes I will jsut give enough background information so that they don't tell me anything harsh and tell me all positive happy reading!! How sad is that?! hahaha

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #65 on: July 14, 2017, 03:07:05 AM »
Yeah. I suck. Whatever....in yo face Ovalley!

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #66 on: July 14, 2017, 03:48:47 AM »
I've done this lol. I seriously think it depends on what mood you're in, what outcome they'll give you.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #67 on: July 14, 2017, 01:36:07 PM »
I have done this too, to test how much they were bullshitting me. The fakes or maybe less talented readers will flip the outcome in the same reading if you change your mood.

Yes!  Sea fire moon did that to me in same chat. Ridiculous

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #68 on: August 19, 2017, 07:49:44 PM »
Just read with ovalley for the first time and it was complete bs! First told me we are heading in the same direction but he is on a side track and how I should play the illusion game with him like letting him feel like everything is his idea. I said well how because we havent spoken in months. Then she said I should call him end of august say hiiiii how are you I have been thinking of you and then hang up!!! Like WTF kind of bs advice is that. I said I cant call him he has a gf. Well she said he looked for warm female energy when I wasnt there. I said they been together for 6 years! Well she knows how to play the illusion game and doesnt push him. I know for a fact she pushes him like crazy and they fight all the time. Before I mentioned the gf she said I should have some fun in between before we are together. I said well I'm not sitting at home doing nothing I have a date on tuesday. Oh give me his name. I said his name is XX but you dont need to read him. Am not that interested. Oh yes I get a throw away guy. Really??!! Then after I mentioned the gf she said he and I will never be and I will meet someone else in november. Geeezzzzz I dont know why I even bother with these psychics. Asked for a refund.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #69 on: August 19, 2017, 07:51:46 PM »
Just read with ovalley for the first time and it was complete bs! First told me we are heading in the same direction but he is on a side track and how I should play the illusion game with him like letting him feel like everything is his idea. I said well how because we havent spoken in months. Then she said I should call him end of august say hiiiii how are you I have been thinking of you and then hang up!!! Like WTF kind of bs advice is that. I said I cant call him he has a gf. Well she said he looked for warm female energy when I wasnt there. I said they been together for 6 years! Well she knows how to play the illusion game and doesnt push him. I know for a fact she pushes him like crazy and they fight all the time. Before I mentioned the gf she said I should have some fun in between before we are together. I said well I'm not sitting at home doing nothing I have a date on tuesday. Oh give me his name. I said his name is XX but you dont need to read him. Am not that interested. Oh yes I get a throw away guy. Really??!! Then after I mentioned the gf she said he and I will never be and I will meet someone else in november. Geeezzzzz I dont know why I even bother with these psychics. Asked for a refund.
JHC, just god awful tbh. Is she even psychic?

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #70 on: August 19, 2017, 08:13:07 PM »
Apparently she connects with some folks but it's been a while since I had such a bs off reading like this. She was supposed to be good at 3rd parties lol I think I could have done a better job myself

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #71 on: October 28, 2017, 07:19:21 PM »
I got to read with her cz she was on and all my others haven’t been online in a long ass time .Anywhoo I asked something about career etc she said something about two years of school for mastering my profession..she was right .I am heading to grad school for two years.
She reads 1-1/2yr out so she couldn’t see me married or settled down just busy with school ..she made some predictions with a timeline let’s see how it goes .I like she is a straight shooter won’t waste my time .Didnt seem opinionated

Offline dascallie

« Reply #72 on: March 24, 2018, 03:13:00 AM »

Wow...your reading is almost a dead-on replica of the one she gave me....she said that we're 'going in the same direction but I'm on the expressway and he is on an access road"...that I should call him say 'hey how are you doing?" but I should not sit around pining--I should go out etc--I told her, I'm not sitting around marinating in misery, Ive been dating!

In other words ----What a waste of time.

Offline montauk

« Reply #73 on: August 15, 2018, 04:07:10 AM »
Just read with her and I believe she does have a gift, pinpointed emotions and gave very interesting advice on how to get through to poi, which I think made a lot of sense knowing what he is like. but like everyone said, she seems to be an advocate for reaching out first, which I am NOT a fan of.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #74 on: August 15, 2018, 11:27:51 AM »
Said that my poi coming back call and he care a lot, 3 week later she said my poi not coming back and there no more feeling.

anything