Author Topic: Veruska (on Keen)  (Read 12821 times)

elcaliente

Veruska (on Keen)
« on: September 08, 2012, 06:07:34 PM »
Maybe I missed posts related to this reader, but I have to say that in my recent reading with her, I received a lot of detailed information, in fact, much more than I have received from many.  The outcome she predicts is in line with other readings...but she offered far better detail on the individuals that are involved and what they are doing and thinking. 

Veruska has a thick accent, and that might be difficult to understans for some of you but fortunately for me, languages are my thing and so it did not pose a problem at all.  All I can say right now is that I ended my call with her with a much greater understanding of what might be going on at this time...and with a much greater understanding of what to expect in the coming months.

I would be interested in hearing if anyone has read with Veruska....

Offline newgirl

Re: Veruska (on Keen)
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2012, 12:59:54 AM »
Nothing she said ever panned out for me  :-[

elcaliente

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2012, 01:49:40 PM »
@newgirl,
I'm curious. Did Veruska predict an outcome in your situation which was not in line with Cookie or Sapphire?

Nothing she said ever panned out for me  :-[

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2012, 03:43:55 PM »
i read with Veruska years ago. i randomly found her while looking through the pages of advisors. i tried her. used her a few times. one reading she made this crazy remote-viewing prediction. she said - this weekend you'll be going somewhere with a friend, in a black truck. i was like - hmm.. that can't be possible. i dont know anyone with a black truck. sure enough, i made plans that Sat and a friend of mine rolls up in his black Jeep. i was floored. however, that is the ONLY thing that ever manifested for me out of all the readings i had with her. i'd say i had maybe 3-4 readings with her. again, they were years ago though.

Offline Metal5

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2012, 03:14:01 AM »
veruska can be incredible. Once she told me something that I thought was completely crazy yet everything happened as she said. Also completely accurate on a lost watch. Having said that, she has also been completely incorrect but I think I was calling her too often. Sometimes when they are correct I tend to call more often. A once a month phone call is good

jdd2003

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2012, 08:53:12 AM »
My experience with Veruska was that she does have some 'wow' moments where she throws something really random at you that turns out to be correct. But big picture predictions and even a lot of the small stuff she was wrong on. I also got the feeling while I was reading with her that she was just making stuff up.

Offline Metal5

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2014, 04:07:56 AM »
Maybe I missed posts related to this reader, but I have to say that in my recent reading with her, I received a lot of detailed information, in fact, much more than I have received from many.  The outcome she predicts is in line with other readings...but she offered far better detail on the individuals that are involved and what they are doing and thinking. 

Veruska has a thick accent, and that might be difficult to understans for some of you but fortunately for me, languages are my thing and so it did not pose a problem at all.  All I can say right now is that I ended my call with her with a much greater understanding of what might be going on at this time...and with a much greater understanding of what to expect in the coming months.

I would be interested in hearing if anyone has read with Veruska....

I like Veruska very much. She has been quite accurate with me on a few predictions. She's great for misplaced items. She's great with personalities and what's going on.

Offline Grounded

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2016, 03:29:01 PM »
I called her one time bc I lost something. She told me where she saw it and she was right so she's legit imo

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2016, 05:37:04 PM »
she was wrong on contact predictions for me...and also on a few other things.

Offline Zenia

« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2016, 12:17:25 PM »
I called her,,but stopped.She says:"Oh yeah,!Sure he will contact!It will all be allright",and "oh yeah,absolutly!":)

But yesterday i called about a lost object.I didnt feel she bothered to tune in,but said"yeah,sure you will find it.."

Does anyone know anyone else that is good with lost objects?

Offline icloud9

« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2018, 06:15:34 PM »
Any update on this reader? While she did not work for me as far as predictions on Love, I know she’s legit because her remote viewing skills at finding missing objects are out of the world. She helped my friend find her laptop that went missing out of nowhere.
She’s def NOT good at love readings tho. She was one of the first people I read with and I would read with her almost daily.  She would give me predictions as to how I’d be at certain areas and how certain situations would play out... they never happened for me. 
Wasted a lot of money on her. BUT,  she works for my friend (but she asks her about job issues, not love) and my friend swears by her.
I would say, she’s very reliable when you’re missing an item.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2018, 06:27:36 PM »
She’s one of those readers where you gotta just let her talk, not ask too many questions. Last time I read with her, I just asked what topic I wanted her to focus on and stayed quiet, definitely more impressed when I did that. Other times before that it was always: yeah yeah it looks good yea. Why you worrying? Don’t worry okaayy honey? Haha she’s cute

Offline icloud9

« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2018, 07:24:35 PM »
She’s one of those readers where you gotta just let her talk, not ask too many questions. Last time I read with her, I just asked what topic I wanted her to focus on and stayed quiet, definitely more impressed when I did that. Other times before that it was always: yeah yeah it looks good yea. Why you worrying? Don’t worry okaayy honey? Haha she’s cute

Well the thing is, that’s exactly what I did.  she always had a lot to say- she talked A LOT describing what she was seeing for me. The sad thing is NONE of them ever happened. I was very confused because she was giving very detailed visions.  She’s like just as bad as Dollwitch...
but then again it could just be a case where she doesn’t work for me. Again, she works amazingly for my friend *shrugs*.
My go to remote viewers are Sincerity and Cookie.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2018, 08:22:22 PM »
Yeah mine are probably Gail and cookie

Offline Bessiev

« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2018, 11:21:31 PM »
I just had a reading with Veruska, it was terrible. She asked me at least 10 questions, and I didn’t get a right answer. I thought she was an empath and will begin the reading right away. What a waste of money I could have called Gail! Is there a way to get the money back?

anything