Author Topic: closed my account with cp has this happen to you ?  (Read 3521 times)

Offline militaryman

Re: closed my account with cp has this happen to you ?
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2012, 01:25:42 AM »
Sorry to hear about you situation. I was referring in general to everyone about not waiting. it seems like when you wait it throws everything else that supposed to happen off. My situation I don't know whats going to happen. I have a few that I trust and feel that they are telling me the truth because other things did come to pass. I believe that relationships are much harder and takes it's own time. I can't stop my life around it. If it's going to happen, I believe we won't know until it does. Thats a lesson I've learned already. Sometime the advice that they give can push it even further. Just listen to their reading and go about you life like you don't know about it. This if for everyone in general. I think thats why we get anxious when it doesn't happen and wind up spending more money each and everytime. I wish you the best of luck and everyone. Thank you for you reply.

Offline shante11

« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2012, 01:29:43 AM »
- i wish you the best of luck to ! sometimes unexpected things can turn out the best !! have a good night  :)

Offline militaryman

« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2012, 01:31:34 AM »
I like Nigel, Phoebe, Claire, and Indio They were very good for me.

Offline militaryman

« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2012, 01:33:19 AM »
Have a Good night Shante :)

anything