Author Topic: Esme Spenser, Samantha Wild, Soul Love11  (Read 18281 times)

Offline marybell

Esme Spenser, Samantha Wild, Soul Love11
« on: August 04, 2012, 07:31:53 PM »
Hi All
I was just looking at Esme Spenser's feedback . At 10.00/min , she has some pretty dedicated followers.  Has anyone read with her?  There is no chance that I am going to spend that kind of money on a reading, but I am soo curious to know why she get that kind of feedback.
I get my readings from Samantha Wild, Soul Love11 and Abundant Visions ( who I have just discovered because of this forum -thanks) and I really think all of these are incredible.  How does Esme's style or abilities compare to any of these and what would make her 3 to 4 x the price ?

loops77

Re: Esme Spenser, Samantha Wild, Soul Love11
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2012, 07:57:22 PM »
IMO Esme isnt worth 10/min. She even gave me free minutes..and even then I felt ripped off. She reads the chemical reactions in people and surmises from there what they feel..what they are going to do etc. She reads the brain......

Offline marybell

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2012, 10:12:19 PM »
IMO Esme isnt worth 10/min. She even gave me free minutes..and even then I felt ripped off. She reads the chemical reactions in people and surmises from there what they feel..what they are going to do etc. She reads the brain......

Thanks Loops,
I wonder why she has such amazing feedback.

loops77

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2012, 04:27:23 AM »
She probably reads well for a select few or she has shills. I never got detailed information from her like some of the reviews have said..names, dates etc

How is Samantha Wild? I emailed her like her profile said and she was rather short.

Offline marybell

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2012, 04:54:10 AM »
She probably reads well for a select few or she has shills. I never got detailed information from her like some of the reviews have said..names, dates etc

How is Samantha Wild? I emailed her like her profile said and she was rather short.
What is "shills'? Yes a lot of the reviews says she gives dates and times.     I love Sam. She is superb at helping you get to the bottom of why people behave the way they do. She says she doesn't do time, but if she gets something, she will tell you. She is very direct though.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 02:57:09 PM by marybell »

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2012, 01:39:44 PM »
Maybe it was meant to be Chills, I believe it is confirmation when a reader and or client get the chills when a prediction is made.

Offline marybell

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2012, 03:30:40 PM »
Shills are people that pretend to be customers and place fake feedback in order to make someone look good.

Thanks Jordie!   I have never heard of that term before.        Of course I had to look it up and here is what I found  " .. a person who poses as a customer in order to decoy others into participating, as at a gambling house, auction, confidence game"

canary

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2012, 03:57:06 PM »
Shills are people that pretend to be customers and place fake feedback in order to make someone look good.

Thanks Jordie!   I have never heard of that term before.        Of course I had to look it up and here is what I found  " .. a person who poses as a customer in order to decoy others into participating, as at a gambling house, auction, confidence game"

Excellent!!  Did not know that word, but very applicable here.  I am fairly new, and am slowly getting the drift of that for sure, especially from a few folders that reek of this.  I guess that is to be expected, giving us one more thing to worry about.  We are trying to get to the readers that are not just for real, but accurate as well, and actually provide USEFUL information employable in knowing what developments are ahead.  "Useful" for one might not be so for another - understood.  Please do not actually SPEND money to find out if a reader is good or bad.  Read this forum through and through until you get the hang of who is leaving feedback, and who is a... "shill" - thank you! Go to Ripoff Reports as well, and you will see a bulk of complaints left by users listing readers that did not work for them.  http://www.ripoffreport.com/directory/keen-com.aspx  DO YOUR RESEARCH ON THE WEB JUST AS YOU WOULD BEFORE YOU BUY ANYTHING HIGH-END! You surely do not want to ask some hokey about the love of your life, divorce, career, move, business, or whatever you may be seeking answers with.  You could not only get ripped off, but also get led down the wrong path without any accountability whatsoever, but yourself to blame.  This can be done correctly if you patiently set out to recognize and absorb honest feedback.  FILTER BIG TIME!  On that note, for those leaving feedback, there is no need to feel delicate about leaving honest feedback for any reader - no need to feel like a 'shill' (Ooooh - I LURVVE that word!!! lol!)
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 04:04:55 PM by canary »

Offline marybell

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2012, 05:19:11 PM »

Excellent!!  Did not know that word, but very applicable here.  I am fairly new, and am slowly getting the drift of that for sure, especially from a few folders that reek of this.  I guess that is to be expected, giving us one more thing to worry about.  We are trying to get to the readers that are not just for real, but accurate as well, and actually provide USEFUL information employable in knowing what developments are ahead.  "Useful" for one might not be so for another - understood.  Please do not actually SPEND money to find out if a reader is good or bad.  Read this forum through and through until you get the hang of who is leaving feedback, and who is a... "shill" - thank you! Go to Ripoff Reports as well, and you will see a bulk of complaints left by users listing readers that did not work for them.  http://www.ripoffreport.com/directory/keen-com.aspx  DO YOUR RESEARCH ON THE WEB JUST AS YOU WOULD BEFORE YOU BUY ANYTHING HIGH-END! You surely do not want to ask some hokey about the love of your life, divorce, career, move, business, or whatever you may be seeking answers with.  You could not only get ripped off, but also get led down the wrong path without any accountability whatsoever, but yourself to blame.  This can be done correctly if you patiently set out to recognize and absorb honest feedback.  FILTER BIG TIME!  On that note, for those leaving feedback, there is no need to feel delicate about leaving honest feedback for any reader - no need to feel like a 'shill' (Ooooh - I LURVVE that word!!! lol!)

"DO YOUR RESEARCH ON THE WEB JUST AS YOU WOULD BEFORE YOU BUY ANYTHING HIGH-END!"    YES YES YES Canary!  I think you hit the nail right on the head!

Offline marybell

« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2012, 11:11:48 PM »
Okay, I am still curious as to whether anyone ( other than loops :))  has read with Esme.  Her feedback seems solid, and I am so dying to know about her.  And, has anyone tried Soul love11?  She is very very good. I try not to say too much about myself personally in these forums because you never know whose reading them, but I can tell you that Soul Love blew me away. She was direct , picked up on deep details, and delivered some pretty difficult news in a gentle way. She was very new when I found her, and she already had some strong feedback.  I highly recommend her.  She's an excellent empath and I imagine her rates will go up once people catch on about her, she also reads much like samanthaW who also goes deep.  The only thing with Soul love is that she does not seem to be around lately. I think she got some bad feedback , early on in her keen career  and maybe is discouraged.  So that is my question ( took a long time to ask lol)  Anyone read with esme, soul, or samantha?  And if so , what did you think?
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 11:13:40 PM by marybell »

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2012, 11:23:24 PM »
I've been on vacation, so I've stayed away from the forum. I just saw this post and wanted to add that I've spoken with Esme. I've posted about her before in my tallies. She was wrong for me once and right twice. I like her a lot, BUT she's not for everyone. She's really different in that she discusses a person's chemical reaction to you and situations. It's hard to explain, but she's unlike any other reader I've read with (and I've read with a lot).

I like her, but she's expensive, and she's more about outcomes than short term. I know she hasn't been accurate for others here, but I wanted to share my story because she was primarily accurate for me too.  She was also able to provide me with names and details.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2012, 11:35:03 PM »
I will add as her rates are high and I believe feedback helps. Esme did not work for me at all. She pulled a name of a friend who referred me to her - but did not get anything on my situation without being prompted. I like her, think she is intelligent, and insightful - but ultimately was not that great for me. Since my situation has changed so much in the last 6 months, I'd be interested in what she had to say now. I made a promise I wouldn't read with any reader who wasn't correct - so I can't imagine trying her out again at such a high rate per minute.

Just my two cents.

Offline marybell

« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2012, 12:00:54 AM »
I've been on vacation, so I've stayed away from the forum. I just saw this post and wanted to add that I've spoken with Esme. I've posted about her before in my tallies. She was wrong for me once and right twice. I like her a lot, BUT she's not for everyone. She's really different in that she discusses a person's chemical reaction to you and situations. It's hard to explain, but she's unlike any other reader I've read with (and I've read with a lot).

I like her, but she's expensive, and she's more about outcomes than short term. I know she hasn't been accurate for others here, but I wanted to share my story because she was primarily accurate for me too.  She was also able to provide me with names and details.

Wow, names and details.  Do you mind my asking what kind of details?  Details like where you will meet?

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2012, 12:15:16 AM »
I called about two men. My calls to her were about a year apart. She knew the first guy was in law school, and she told me he'd never want to get back with me. This was all correct. She stated our connection was solely sexual for him, which I came to realize was true.

When I called the next time it was about someone else. She knew he had recently had a serious break up, and she knew details of that break up. She did at this time see potential for reconciliation. I must say lots of readers saw this and it never happened. I called her a month or so later and she no longer saw reconciliation and said he wouldn't come back because of certain issues he has and how he is used to unhealthy relationships. That seems to be true. I do think it's possible for readings to change, so I wasn't mad that her readings changed. She was right on the first outcome and correct on many details about both men.

Offline marybell

« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2012, 01:19:22 AM »
That is amazing. Something like knowing your bf is in law school can't be guessed, and her accuracy about the rest, incredible!