Author Topic: any recommendations on keen?  (Read 254879 times)

Offline aquarian

Re: any recommendations on keen?
« Reply #420 on: February 04, 2012, 12:29:45 AM »
Synergy,

recently i've been listening to a lot of Tina's radio shows and she explains the "age" thing as something else not just physical age (includes mental age). she picked up my guy is younger than me, but she said he seemed 5 years younger than his real age even though he's only 1 year younger than me. that's because he's very immature. i wouldn't think too much about the age thing. was she right about other stuff?

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #421 on: February 04, 2012, 12:36:42 AM »
Yea she was very talkative...she saw good things happening though BUT dawn who I just spoke with said nothing with my ex so it's interesting they both weren't on the same page...I mean I just assumed they would as you said they were the two who told you you and SM wouldn't work out but hey! Every reader is different and every connection is different I guess...now I have to figure out if those who saw good things aren't connecting or the two who don't aren't connecting lol.

Anyway, sorry to hear about Tina! Maybe she couldn't connect with you that well because she didn't ask me qs and I agree with aquerian unless she was wrong about everything else.

Did you speak with Sarah?

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #422 on: February 04, 2012, 01:01:46 AM »
Hey Everyone!
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 12:58:12 AM by Nottakingthebait »

Offline funnygirl

« Reply #423 on: February 04, 2012, 02:40:40 AM »
Hi everyone- just reading everyone's posts and decided to give Astrosarah a call...has anyone so far had any predictions from her come to pass? The reason I ask was that although she picked up a couple of details, she gave me a story that is too amazing to believe. Don't get me wrong- I would love for it to happen the way she described it but I am almost thinking it is too good to be true. Would love to hear everyone's feedback and also if any predictions come to pass. Thank you and best of luck to all of you :)

Offline aquarian

« Reply #424 on: February 04, 2012, 03:18:49 AM »
i talked to Astrosarah too and i liked that she didn't change what she said even when i gave her details that made it seem like she was wrong. we'll see if her predictions come to pass. she sees contact very soon even though i havent talked to my guy for months now... so i'm going to be surprised if he really does contact me.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #425 on: February 04, 2012, 03:22:29 AM »
I think
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 12:57:18 AM by Nottakingthebait »

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #426 on: February 04, 2012, 04:39:38 AM »
Hi everyone,

I still haven't spoken with Sarah.  I think I was so disillusioned with Tina's reading that I've stopped myself from calling Sarah.  I don't want to hear another fairytale.  The only thing Tina got on her own was my age.  She didn't even see Chance's recent breakup with his ex and the way that has impacted our relationship.  When I brought it up she kept telling me that didn't have anything to do with it.  I KNOW it does though because Chance actually communicated that concern to me.   

Oh, and she didn't send me any minutes!!  Haha. 

Aquarian,

The age thing does make sense because (even though I don't think he's handled this past week all that well) for the most part Chance is VERY mature and he has a good head on his shoulders.  I think he is an old soul in how he carries himself and his outlook on life in general.  The only reason I questioned it is because I thought that's how most cold readings work.  A statement about a person is made, but it's doneso in the form of a question, and then somehow the reader will be right even if the opposite is true.  I don't know.  Maybe I'm just expecting too much. 

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #427 on: February 04, 2012, 05:50:12 AM »
Just saw some roses in a magazine ..and it wasn't advertising vday :)
Looks like a wall of roses as a back drop...Hope this prayer really works :)

I'm done with the psychics for now,just going to concentrate on what's going on now and what to come. I might not be on here that often either but I hope everyone's predictions and dreams come true! I'll stay in touch!!

Offline aquarian

« Reply #428 on: February 04, 2012, 07:44:19 AM »
Hi Synergy,

i don't think Sarah will tell you a fairytale. at least she didn't give me one. i felt she was very realistic, but she wasn't spot on for everything she picked up.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 09:24:14 AM by aquarian »

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #429 on: February 04, 2012, 03:10:51 PM »
Agreed, try Sarah Synergy and see what she says..make a appt through her website if you can't get through to her on keen :)

btw, she asked me if my dad would help me financially..i told her no not really..she said she sees that he might have too so be careful with my money within the next month because some finance issues may arise...well when I think about it, about 2 wks ago, my engine in my car blew out and my dad took it to the shop that works on all our cars and they gave him a estimate to replace the engine and do some other stuff..my dad (well my parents collective probably) said he'd pay half of it..he basically took care of everything as far as getting everything fixed and paying for what he said they would etc. Even though it was my parents who paid (they used their savings acct),I'm sure my dad is the one who made the suggestion to my mom and he's the one who took care of it from there...

But like I told her, i don't ask my parents for money..haven't done that in years but I know that out of my mom and dad, my dad is the one who's like "how much" lol. (I'm a daddy's girl so you understand why!)...Anyway, Sarah said watch out for finance issues again and basically be careful with my spending which I definitely am going to do because the money for my car put a nice dent in my savings acct :-/ Thank goodness for my tax refund though! LOL

As far as the other things Sarah said, I'd have to wait until end of March to see what else happens but for some reason, the vibe I got from her makes me feel that she knows what she's talking about..let's hope she does :)!

Offline wishfulthinker

« Reply #430 on: February 04, 2012, 04:11:52 PM »
Hi everyone!
I read with Sarah yesterday morning.  It was a very, very positive reading. 
She gave a time frame of 3 weeks so I will report back and let everyone know.
She tapped in quite well to the gentleman I was calling about.  I am just very wary of such a positive outlook for my situation.  Again,, this is a reading where I think she is a good empath, but.... We'll see.

Offline 1day

« Reply #431 on: February 04, 2012, 08:58:48 PM »
I had a reading with Tina yesterday and i am not sure what to think about it. She was correct in reading the situation, but she did ask me leading questions, which made me wary of her. Then I would ask her pointed questions, like "what happened in this situation" or "why does this person stay where they are at" and she flat out said that she didn't know why, that it's a choice that the person made. She didn't feed me too much of a fairytale. Did tell me to let her know via email how things were going so I didn't have to call, but didn't send free minutes (seriously, WHAT do I have to do to get free minutes from people??!!). Undecided on whether or not I should call her back. Will have to see if what she said actually happens.

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #432 on: February 05, 2012, 12:47:37 AM »
Regarding free minutes and Tina, there doesn't seem to be any pattern so I'm sure you will get them at some point. I don't think I got them right after my first call either. I've asked about a few different people and she's never given me a fairy tale so idk. Like we've all said in here, we all connect with different people and I just don't understand that. She has been probably the most accurate psychic I've read with but she gets what she gets. I would say by my 2nd to 3rd call is when things really started getting accurate. NOT that I want to ENCOURAGE anyone to keep calling but I'm just sharing my experience.  Her timelines were always the longest an I didn't believe her but here I sit in February and she is literally the only one who saw it taking this long - and I've called many.

TimeHeals

« Reply #433 on: February 05, 2012, 06:30:34 PM »
@kickingthehabit: I'm glad she gave you SHORT timeframes, rather than months into the future. The waiting is always the hardest part. Please do keep us updated. Wishing you the best....

TimeHeals

« Reply #434 on: February 05, 2012, 06:47:55 PM »
@synergy: I would just say that if you are disillusioned by ANY reader, just throw out everything they say - discard it from your mind and don't focus on it at all. May be hard to do, I know, but maybe helpful to get back an emotional balance.
I know I did this when I myself became disillusioned by psychics, and relying on their word. I discarded certain things said by most readers, things that just did not resonate or that I knew to be completely untrue.
Like another person on here said, you can get 3 good readings, and 1 bad one, and you tend to focus on that, and get even MORE readings from others to cancel out the ONE bad...I don't know who on here said it, but so true in my case, at least.

anything