Author Topic: any recommendations on keen?  (Read 255029 times)

Offline LiveLaughLove

Re: any recommendations on keen?
« Reply #390 on: February 01, 2012, 06:18:30 PM »
Just made a appt for tomorrow though her website which works best for me because her hours are EST time and I'm Cali so I wouldn't be able to speak to her without a appt or would have to wait until the weekend.

Offline violet

« Reply #391 on: February 01, 2012, 08:17:23 PM »
Yes, I have spoken with Atlantis Rising (Dawn) a few times over the course of the last 6 years or so.  She changes her name quite a bit.  She is definitely one of the more gifted readers on Keen and coming from me that's saying a lot.  She has a gift as she has told me things about people that are so specific there is no way it could be guessing.  Some of her predictions have happened but not all.  I don't know why she or any other reader blocks people especially when there's no argument etc.  If you want to talk to her again you could create another user id to use.

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #392 on: February 01, 2012, 08:22:28 PM »
Changing her name a lot is a red flag...

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #393 on: February 01, 2012, 10:39:26 PM »
Synergy - I was reading with Joseph from PS one night and I could hear him cleaning up his kitchen as he was doing the reading with me.  SAY WHAT?  I am paying $6.75 a minute.

One of my first calls was to Robert Lee I think, or maybe just Lee, he uses a bunch of different names. He was on AskNow.

Not only was he incredibly rude but there was a baby crying and microwave beeps in the background. Gee if you were busy, don't answer the damn phone!

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #394 on: February 01, 2012, 11:59:16 PM »
I read with lee a loooooong time ago like two years ago before I even met my ex (well a Lee) and he was nice BUT nothing he predicted came to pass...

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #395 on: February 02, 2012, 04:23:59 AM »
Who has read with Tina zubia again?!

Offline aquarian

« Reply #396 on: February 02, 2012, 06:29:09 AM »
here's something interesting that Tina Zubia wrote on a blog (excerpt):

"I ended up searching for work on a psychic hotline because I didn't know what else to do. I immediately got hired by one and became their top psychic after two weeks. I couldn't believe I was supposed to work there but I now know God wanted me to learn how told cold read people, and to help people because I truly believe the other 300 psychics on there were fakes or not of God. Within the year, I told several people including my manager that I was going to be on the radio with a local personality. He said, no that person is not on the radio anymore and we don't do radio with him. A few months later, the personality came back on the air to a new station in Los Angeles and this company did some advertising with them and I got on the show.

I eventually got fired because this company was intimidated by my success and thought by getting rid of me that I would falter. I did not. Its all part of God's plan. Six years later from the day I got my gift, I am now a confident, God loving person who now knows what my purpose is. I now know that God sends people to me who need me, and who he wants to come closer to him. I am a guide for them and can see things clearly and help them with those who have passed over. I am also a physical empath who can help people who are misdiagnosed or not diagnosed to direct them what doctor to see."

source: http://spiritandword.org/profile-16/blog/psychic-spirituali-8203ty/

i'm assuming she's talking about CP...

Offline Tango

« Reply #397 on: February 02, 2012, 08:10:25 AM »
"I couldn't believe I was supposed to work there but I now know God wanted me to learn how told cold read people, and to help people because I truly believe the other 300 psychics on there were fakes or not of God."

This seems very contradictory to me. Doesn't God want us to have truth in our lives? Cold reading is not the truth! It's a technique used by people who are not psychic to see if their guesses are going in the right direction. Cold reading is manipulative. Does this mean she is admitting to not having a gift but just becoming really good at cold reading people who think that she actually has a gift and is seeing the future?

This turns me off from her...

Someone please tell me that I'm just misunderstanding something here...

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #398 on: February 02, 2012, 04:44:44 PM »
kickingthehabit,

I haven't spoken with AstroSarah.  I have a pending prediction from Kisha that should occur soon if her timeframe is correct (I have no reason to doubt her).  I'm trying to have the willpower not to make any other calls.  I don't want to cause any energetic confusion with my impatience and constant calls.

I do want to speak with her though, so I may try her next week.  I'll let you know if I break down, though!  haha.

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #399 on: February 02, 2012, 05:02:37 PM »
So many posts I can't keep things straight..who has talked to astrosarah?

And as far as Tina, if she does do cold calling then either she's the best at it or that article isn't worded correctly.when I spoke with her, she was really good didn't ask questions and picked up one important thing that MOST advisors NEVER pick up.

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #400 on: February 02, 2012, 05:21:29 PM »
Kicking: I spoke with sarah this morning and I should know something's within the next few weeks. She told me things without me asking and told me things I should look out for or prepare for. Well see what happens! Definitely different than what kisha told me which is good because either way I go it looks like I'll be good:)

Offline aquarian

« Reply #401 on: February 02, 2012, 05:37:40 PM »
so would u guys say that Astrosarah is the real deal?

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #402 on: February 02, 2012, 05:44:36 PM »
Ok... I have to give her a try.  I "arranged a call" with AstroSarah.  I'll let you guys now what I think after I speak with her. 

Offline aquarian

« Reply #403 on: February 02, 2012, 05:46:19 PM »
if you try the Click4Advisor on her website, her rate is $3.99/minute instead of $4.99/minute on keen

TimeHeals

« Reply #404 on: February 02, 2012, 05:59:11 PM »
@kicking: I'm glad you are doing much better. Please let us know how Astrosarah works for you - if predictions come to pass. Thanks.

Wishing all good things come to you.... :)