Author Topic: any recommendations on keen?  (Read 265614 times)

Offline funnygirl

Re: any recommendations on keen?
« Reply #300 on: January 08, 2012, 05:32:22 AM »
Hi LiveLaughLove- I agree with you as well in terms of none of the predictions from the Keen psychics ever happening...it has been over 3 months I stopped caling them. Just out of curiosity, did you ever read with Whitelightangel on Keen? Most of her predictions never passed for me however she was right on a few things which kind of surprised me...so I am wondering, if she gets the little things wrong but gets the final outcome/ big picture right...Please let me know. Thanks!

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #301 on: January 08, 2012, 06:36:48 AM »
I'd also be interested in knowing if anyone has read with Dollwitch. I just read with her and she picked up on a lot of stuff!!!

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #302 on: January 08, 2012, 03:22:11 PM »
It is my 1 year anniversary of being a member of this forum. It's been a year and I'm still here.
Thankfully been off CP for past 3 months and reading free for 2 months so far!

Offline hellonurse

« Reply #303 on: January 08, 2012, 04:33:33 PM »
I just cancelled my keen account today! i know i can always create a new one, but i've never cancelled before and maybe it'll make it that much easier to stop calling. not so much because they're "fake" or because their predictions don't manifest, but because i don't know how many more times i need to hear the same thing! i would be better off recording my readings and replaying them when i feel the urge to call, it would definitely save me a lot of money!

i know a lot of peoples experiences on here have been negative, but i'd just like to let everyone know that the contact predictions made by the keen advisors i've spoken to have always happened. contact, small trips, professing his love. ALL have happened, every single time. now i'm not saying they've always been accurate with the timing, but let's face it, timing is extremely difficult.

there have been a few advisors that have gotten timing right for me. whether it be the correct month, day or even hour. the big picture is what hasn't manifested, but looking back i believe i had a huge role to play in that. yes, he initiated contact, yes he professed his love, yes he attempted to make things work, but our personalities had a lot to do with the outcome of things. i hate to play victim and place blame entirely on him or on the advisors i've spoken to.

my ex contacted me on the 3rd of this month, out of the blue, and all the advisors i spoke to predicted this. and a couple got timing accurate. the beauty of this is i was also told how he was going to act and what to expect so i was better prepared this time. i won't go into detail but all true.

@funnygirl...whitelightangel made a few predictions that came true for me, she's predicted contact a couple of times from my ex and they manifested, she also predicted my best friend would get a job that she was applying for after months of searching, and that came true. big picture prediction...i can totally see it happening, but that's a choice i'm still struggling with.

if anyone has questions feel free to pm me, i just don't want to write a book on here. hope this helps someone, anyone...

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #304 on: January 08, 2012, 06:38:53 PM »
Hi Funnygirl,

No never spoke with her I think...maybe in the past but not recently.

Still say they are all fake lol sorry!

Offline aquarian

« Reply #305 on: January 09, 2012, 03:23:16 AM »
i think someone on here has been trying to get a reading with northstarjulie? it says on her website that she's taking new callers on there.

http://www.northstarjulie.com/home.html

anyone else have good experiences with this reader?

Offline violet

« Reply #306 on: January 09, 2012, 04:07:37 PM »
I'd also be interested in knowing if anyone has read with Dollwitch. I just read with her and she picked up on a lot of stuff!!!

I spoke to Dollwitch in Oct 2010.  She picked up on some things but none of her predictions for me happened.  That's not to say they won't happen in your case.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #307 on: January 09, 2012, 04:45:36 PM »
Thanks for letting me know, violet!

I actually spoke with her early last year.  She was accurate with regards to the present and my ex's feelings.  Her predictions did not manifest (she told me my ex and I would be back together by Fall 2011), but I called her again this weekend because I wanted to know what my new guy was thinking and feeling. 

She accurately described our situation, and she brought up some issues I have with my mom.  She was right in her description of her, as well. Then she asked me who was in law.  My ex is in law school.  I had no intention of asking about him because I don't care anymore, but she told me about what he's feeling.  It was a really great call, but I didn't really want predictions, I just wanted to know details about the present. 

I'm starting to agree with what a lot of you have said here on the forum.  I truly believe many of these readers have a gift and can see the past and the present, but their predictions may just be educated guesses based on that information.  I think Dollwitch is similar to Cookie, in that they are great at remote viewing.  As I've said before, I do have readers who have made accurate predictions for me, and I will continue to call them, but I won't hold to timeframes like I used to. 

Offline Bridgee

« Reply #308 on: January 09, 2012, 07:09:56 PM »
Regarding Northstar Julie - she blocked me when I tried to read with her a few months back.  I think it is so rude when they do that.  I am hoping that maybe this time it will work.

Once you're blocked you can't even email them so I can't even write her.  Any suggestions?

Bridgee

Offline aquarian

« Reply #309 on: January 09, 2012, 07:25:44 PM »
Try her website? It uses Click4advisor instead of Keen so it should work.

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #310 on: January 10, 2012, 04:24:40 AM »
i know! i think it's so rude when they block you which is another reason why I stopped keen. it would be people i never spoke with and they'd block me for no reason....they are losing business like that though.

Offline Bridgee

« Reply #311 on: January 10, 2012, 09:58:38 PM »
Hi LiveLaughLove:  You're right.  I once had a psychic recommended to me by the name of Lightwhispers.  I put myself in her queue and she called when I was in the shower.  Because I did not answer her call she blocked me.   I thought that was very rude.  If I would have had an appt. and missed it, I could understand but I had no idea she would call when she did.   Go figure!

Bridgee

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #312 on: January 10, 2012, 10:08:26 PM »
What?!? They are wild on keen. Don't understand it! And exactly when your in queue you don't know when they are going to call on keen because unlike on cp they don't put the estimated wait time until your turn!

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #313 on: January 30, 2012, 01:15:30 AM »
Steven Craig is a fake.

I read with veriska too and nothing she said happened for me...

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #314 on: January 30, 2012, 01:51:13 AM »
Lol! Exactly.