Author Topic: Elle Martin  (Read 15812 times)

Offline CoolGirl

Elle Martin
« on: July 24, 2012, 07:14:14 PM »
God bless everyone
« Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 02:22:17 AM by CoolGirl »

Offline SthrnSass

Re: Elle Martin
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2012, 07:59:46 PM »
I just read with her. She also called me "Baby girl" through out the call. She seemed very confindent in her answers. I guess we'll see if they pan out.

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2012, 08:02:28 PM »
Oh man :( the first thing she said to me is *your love is coming back. He knows you're the one and he loves you*
My response? Um, I've just started dating a new man and was wondering If there was anything weird to worry about with him?
Her response, the man you love will come back and want a relationship with you and this is long term.
Fast forward a good solid 3.5 years. My old guy that she was referring to? Never heard a peep out of him. The guy that I had JUST started dating ended up in a very good relationship for 2 years...
« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 05:19:02 AM by Healer »

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2012, 09:11:51 PM »
She told me things that never happened, and actually, I think she's dangerous.  She's a fairytale reader who helps people hang on in an unhealthy manner. 
« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 05:30:30 AM by Healer »

Offline SthrnSass

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2012, 09:13:25 PM »
I kinda picked up on the things you all are saying. She kept saying "Ill be honest with you" and "Im 100% sure" umm.. no one is 100% sure about anything, except God. Shes a "fluff" reader, Im afraid.

Offline bazzer

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2012, 09:22:56 PM »
Elle Martin is awful.  She told me things that never happened, and actually, I think she's dangerous.  She's a fairytale reader who helps people hang on in an unhealthy manner.

@synergy Have to agree here. Thankfully I only spoke with her once many moons ago. Never again!

Offline toknow

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2012, 09:25:13 PM »
I think you need to thank someone else!!! I've never read with her.  glad she worked for you though! I have a small handfull of readers on Keen, she's not one!

Offline toknow

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2012, 10:06:35 PM »
Yes I do. I went back through that thread,, I think Synergy mentioned Elle Martin,, but she also said none of her predictions happened. She stated that she tuned into the current, but none of her predictions happened.  I've read with Magical Sandra for years and years...and Positive Path.  Destiny251 is another very gifted reader I'd recommend on Keen. 

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2012, 10:29:19 PM »
Yes I do. I went back through that thread,, I think Synergy mentioned Elle Martin,, but she also said none of her predictions happened. She stated that she tuned into the current, but none of her predictions happened.  I've read with Magical Sandra for years and years...and Positive Path.  Destiny251 is another very gifted reader I'd recommend on Keen.

That's right, toknow.  I used to read with Elle over a year ago.  She would tune into the gentleman's personality and present situations, but none of her predictions came to pass. 

I read with MagicalSandra once, and I really liked her. She got something right, but since I stopped calling readers, I never consulted her again.  She's someone I would read with again if I decide to do so. 

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2012, 10:31:45 PM »
I hate to be a Debbie Downer here...but saying someone is figuratively and emotionally distant is blanket and general. That's MOST people calling psychics...cause really...if someone was communicating with us properly, we wouldn't be calling for advice.

I guess you just have to wait and see.

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2012, 01:28:27 AM »
@somethingbetter- k, I'm starting feel like I'm running around the forum after you! Lol!

As for what you said totally made me laugh. So fricking true! My favourite is when a psychic says *I'm picking up distance, is that emotional distance or physical distance?*

Like c'mon man? Do I seem like a total moron to you? That's when I go *click* and hang up the phone. Thank you and have a nice day ;)

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2012, 01:33:43 AM »
OMG I feel like such a fool, you know how many times I fell for that? Cause he lives 20 min away. Hahahaha...what an idiot I am.

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2012, 02:20:19 AM »
@bella, I'm so sorry but I literally just burst out laughing at your post!!!! Oh man, I used to believe that garbage too! I wished to Gawd I'd found this forum 10 years ago, I would've learned for so much to watch out for!

And no, you aren't a fool! So don't feel bad about that at all! I had to learn that stuff the hard way, you get to read it on a post and now you can guard yourself a bit more. Don't worry, this forum will season up your sorry ass sooner than you think, then you'll start seeing who the true authentic readers are and who aren't ;)

The thing is, even the most gifted, accurate readers aren't 100%... We're talking about psychic readings for goodness sake! Lol

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2012, 03:41:53 AM »
@cfisher....don't worry, I'm laughing at myself, really.  Lol.  And yes, thank God for this site. Like I said to weed out the good/bad/ugly. I am still waiting to find that one though....

Offline powerofnow

« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2012, 09:58:41 PM »
I read with her in 2010 about a guy I had just met and she went on and on about him being the 'One' and how deeply he felt. I laughed at the time because I had just met him on a trip to a different country and had a hard time believing the fairy tale she was selling me. I must have been clutching, however, and called her a few more times. When I never heard from the guy in question ever again, I left her negative feedback and she blocked me (which is fine as I didn't intend on ever calling her again).