Author Topic: cjean  (Read 35195 times)

Offline cj

Re: cjean
« Reply #105 on: May 16, 2011, 03:57:59 AM »
coco you can be....I wasnt leaving my bed for the whole month of Jan at one point and taking it one day at a time seemed too long so I started taking it moment to moment. It gets better :)

Libra its your time to shine! No more single lady for you Im sure of it   ;)

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #106 on: May 16, 2011, 05:03:30 AM »
Cjean you are so funny.....

I am hoping to spend more time and money on myself as well...doing much better than i was last year!!

Can't wait to see who is right about the predictions though, i definitely got a "mix" of different things that are suppose to happen.

Offline cj

« Reply #107 on: May 19, 2011, 05:54:05 AM »
holy crap....I had a prediction happen for me from my 1st sm...from last yr!

he emailed me on fb and asked me to move down to his state bc we were perfect together  :o this pred was suppose to happen a while ago! Like last yr lmaoooo...

Venus was the one who said he would ask me to move down there to be with him...Its been an interesting road with him...jeez...

now I have two sm headaches! great! lol
« Last Edit: May 19, 2011, 06:06:14 PM by cj487 »

sammiepoo

« Reply #108 on: May 21, 2011, 03:35:26 AM »
Hey guys I can tell by reading yalls posts that their is alot of hurt and heartache and I understand what it is like to be hurt. I had alot of hurt my whole life. I am 20 years old, and I will be 21 in July I grew up in foster care and it was so hard for me, then when I was in college the summer before my sophomore year I met Elvin and everything in my life seemed to be better and it was until we broke up. i love Elvin so much and just recently in December of2010 we began communicating again and I was real happy about that. Elvin is my best friend and in order to have any kind of relationship you got to be best friends before you can marry them. :) I understand that tremendously, now more then ever.

Offline cj

« Reply #109 on: May 21, 2011, 03:47:31 AM »
Yes my gy is my best friend....deciding not to talk to him at all is extremely hard but it gets a bit better everyday...Im really putting my foot down..it's all or nothing for me...I wont continue to have him a part of my life if he and I aren't together...PERIOD! lol >:(

sammiepoo

« Reply #110 on: May 21, 2011, 03:50:58 AM »
I understand cj what thats like I have to have Elvin in my life in some form or fashion :)

Offline cj

« Reply #111 on: May 21, 2011, 03:52:46 AM »
yeah..it sucks bc you're not just breaking up with the love of your life bt also your best friend...all wrapped into one  :( the worst feeling ever...

sammiepoo

« Reply #112 on: May 21, 2011, 03:53:53 AM »
When Elvin and I broke up I felt like my whole world was coming to an end now I understand it was because he was scared of commiting now things are getting better :)

Offline cj

« Reply #113 on: May 21, 2011, 03:58:42 AM »
yeah especially because he's so young also...men are scared of committing at age 40! lol...so you can imagine in their early twenties like our guys...but when you do meet that person who makes you feel whole, and soothes all your past pain and makes you feel like nothing else matters except them being with you bc they have made you smile more everyday..just by listening, caring, holding you and sometimes just by the small gestures of kissing you goodnight when you've hard a long hard day ......it makes you feel like you could die tom bc someone in this world loves you and accepts you flaws and all.....

and then they do something dumb...like get a woman preg lol

then it goes downhill from there lol  :-\

sammiepoo

« Reply #114 on: May 21, 2011, 04:00:01 AM »
Honestly he is the only person out their that I feels actually loves me, because my mom doesnt :(

Offline cj

« Reply #115 on: May 21, 2011, 04:04:59 AM »
Aww dont feel bad..my mom loves me too much...she stalks me every morning @ 6am! lol

sammiepoo

« Reply #116 on: May 21, 2011, 04:06:03 AM »
Your lucky, i wish mine stalked me!! lol that would be better then what she does lol

Offline cj

« Reply #117 on: May 21, 2011, 04:10:41 AM »
you def dont want your mom stalking you...my family is one loud hilarious embarrassment lmaooo...my mom would show up to my job to ask me a quest..and she lives an hour away! lol fml lmao :P

sammiepoo

« Reply #118 on: May 21, 2011, 04:12:43 AM »
Wow!! I reckon your mom and family really does love ya :) you should be a little happy about that because I wished mine showed me just once that she actually loves me and cares :) she has only cared about herself and not me. I sure dont want to be the mother she is I want to be way above that :)

Offline cj

« Reply #119 on: May 21, 2011, 04:15:20 AM »
well focus on your experience making you better...dont harbor that over your head..let it be her regret and let it empower you  :)

anything