Author Topic: My Tally - California Psychics  (Read 5207 times)

Offline LAgirl

My Tally - California Psychics
« on: June 18, 2012, 02:03:05 AM »
Abigail - First CP reader ever called. She asked me to say name of the guy three times and then she started nailing things one after other regarding the guy, his behavior, his feelings, his actions, his issues, my issues, my feelings, our situation, my travel plans, his travel plans. This was back in April. I was impressed, seriously impressed.

Second time when I called her, it was in May ( almost a month later), this time I didnt give her any details except for the name of the guy and asked her for her insight into my relationship. Boy did she nail it AGAIN THIS TIME! She was accurate about him, about my situation with him, about whats going on in the guy's life etc etc etc. I recommend her.

Sabrina - Excellent empath, she was accurate too. I recommend her.

Yvonne - did not waste any time, I was asking questions and her answers were coming through. Her small predictions came to pass.

Dave - He is more like life coach-advisor. I read with him twice, in the first reading he gave me timelines, in second he didnt.

Maryanne - I called her many times. I used to give her anxiety attack calls to calm myself down. She always was able to calm me down, she kept telling me she sees connections on many levels between me and the guy. Overall she is a good psychic, I recommend her.

Alison - She nailed it regarding guy's behavior, as in why he acted the way he acted on one particular day. She  gave me two predictions, one good and other bad. Bad one manifested, good one didnt. I recommend her.

Jean - She was amazing as a person. I loved talking to her. She was more like a motherly person giving you psychic insights! I enjoyed talking to her. I recommend her.

Abrielle - She is good. I recommend.

« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 03:58:38 AM by LAgirl »

eleonora

Re: My Tally - California Psychics
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2012, 03:03:35 PM »
Indio = not good! I called her once. She sensed the non-commitment attitude at that moment of the guy I was calling about (which could just be a guess, as we call about someone we're not having a relationship with) but everything else she said, really really unlike. She threw in a lot of info, but most do not really apply to me. Not only the prediction she gave for within 3 months (the new guy I would have met) did not happen (ok, timeline can not be correct), but most things she said really seem so wrong. Like a salary raise in Oct. In my job raises happen ONLY at specific times of the year - January. And it's likely there'll be no raise this year. And that I'll meet a business type of woman and we'll create a business and I'll meet her in a place where women go ... ??? ... I'll make business in a hair salon??? ... And many other info on the same line.
Briefly, I would not recommend her. True, she's fast and gives plenty of info, but, really, random info

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2012, 06:11:40 PM »
LA, how long have you been calling for? Have any predictions manifested? Final outcome?

Reason I ask is because I've read with a few advisers on your list. While they were pleasant to talk to, none of their predictions came true. Some were very good at past and present (Alison threw some past dates out there that I was able to make connections with) but final outcome - nothing.

I had the worst luck with astrology readers especially if you read with them for over a year. Then you see that everything goes in 3 month cycles, over and over.

My .02

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2012, 08:57:37 PM »
I haven't had a reading at all since last Labor Day  :)  But when I did, the ones I liked the most were those that talked to guides (as long as they didn't take a long time to speak!)

Offline LAgirl

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2012, 09:17:56 PM »
Yay!!! So happy for you!  Resist as much as you can, I am trying so hard myself!

helpme

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2012, 02:19:05 AM »
spoke with indio yesterday and she said that my ex was thinking about me and may call me that night. guess what my ex called that night and came over today. hoping this is a good sign that all will go well. indio said many things that were true. hoping its not a coincidence or a fluke and that she really did see these things.

anything