Author Topic: Bitwine Summary - 6 years later - who was right?  (Read 1260 times)

Offline flora0250

Bitwine Summary - 6 years later - who was right?
« on: October 14, 2024, 02:15:31 PM »
Not one of them. They all stated I would at least be in touch with my POI at the time again, and several stated that he was not serious with the woman he was with at the time who he then ended up marrying and they are still married. Looking back at my transcripts these are the readers I contacted who were completely wrong.

Pixie Dust
advisorterra
MagicSong (psychicmagicsong)
Ask Rachel Marie (rachelmarie)
Miss Ann (missann)
Psychic Ari (mscleo)

You could say they “got the present right” but not really. It’s just good psychological guesses with the info that I had given them.

Sorry to those out there that might be relying on their predictions and maybe they work for some… but as a long time member of the forum… and speaking six years after the fact I really had to let you all know.

Offline Chitowngirl

Re: Bitwine Summary - 6 years later - who was right?
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2024, 04:47:38 PM »
I do not think the Bitwine readers are good at all. Sorry you went through all of these who are pretty highly rated and they were all wrong. Rachel Marie had gotten a couple of contact type of things correct for me but that was about it. I had given Ari a so-so rating and she blocked me. It’s so weird when they block, why would you assume I’d come back to you if I gave you a bad rating? These sites purposely don’t allow enough time to review. I’d LOVE to see a site where you can go back 6 months to a year later (because let’s face it, their predictions aren’t usually for months) and be able to rate them. That would be a really interesting thing to read through.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2024, 04:52:54 PM »
I do not think the Bitwine readers are good at all. Sorry you went through all of these who are pretty highly rated and they were all wrong. Rachel Marie had gotten a couple of contact type of things correct for me but that was about it. I had given Ari a so-so rating and she blocked me. It’s so weird when they block, why would you assume I’d come back to you if I gave you a bad rating? These sites purposely don’t allow enough time to review. I’d LOVE to see a site where you can go back 6 months to a year later (because let’s face it, their predictions aren’t usually for months) and be able to rate them. That would be a really interesting thing to read through.

Completely agree - thank you so much for the reply and support on this ✨💕✨

Offline Rav2202

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2024, 08:06:44 PM »
Ari has gotten a few things right for me. Rachel was right on me and this one POI not progressing, everything else is pending but I know ppl have said her timing sucks. She also mentioned another POI losing ppl in their life..I thought they meant friends but come to find out, it was a family member.

Miss Ann's year forecast was like 50% accurate for me.

I caught a little heat on what I said in another thread bc apparently Clairvoyant Candy Barr doesn't work for some ppl on here but she has been right on some things for me and two of my friends when other "top advisors" were saying the complete opposite. My POI came back and told me verbatim what Candy said to me and I mean WORD-TO-WORD. At the time, I ignored bc she said the opposite out of everyone else. She also told me how another POI wasn't serious and that he would ghost me. That happened. With one friend, she told them that their spouse would leave their phone open and that they would be able to get evidence and it happened a few days later. Other friend, Candy told them that their POI was just super busy as to why they weren't reaching out. That was true as well.

I still feel that the best of the best Psychics aren't on these sites and are word-of-mouth.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2024, 08:10:42 PM by Rav2202 »

Offline dragonflyer

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2024, 08:37:25 PM »
I think Psychic Access allows you to rate readings from even a year ago, if I'm not mistaken. I think their feedback links don't expire. I personally just never went back that far to rate anyone, mostly because I don't even remember or review the readings from that far back. People who have more experiences with that site can correct me if I was wrong. But they definitely give you more time to review than other sites do.

Offline Gibli2000

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2024, 04:40:54 PM »
I hope this can help someone. Please forgive any mistakes in my English as it's not my first language!

I've been using Bitwine for about two years, following a traumatic event that led me to seek spiritual guidance. I even started learning tarot myself. Over the past two years, I've had readings with more than a handful of advisors, but now I consistently go to just two: Ari and Emily Nixon.

I first approached them when I was curious about the future of my love life, as I was freshly going through a “breakup”. Ari gave an incredibly specific reading, seeing that I was chatting with someone who would make me laugh a lot. She believed I would meet someone through an online platform, which I found hard to believe at the time because I was always against the idea. However, six months later, circumstances led me to join a dating app, where I connected with just one person—who made me laugh a lot through out our conversations leading up to the meeting! We are now in a serious relationship, and reflecting on it, I remembered Ari's reading and how spot-on it was.

Emily also saw this person and described them with amazing accuracy, from their age and status to details about our first date. Her reading gave me chills when I thought about how detailed it was. Emily’s reading however was  just a few weeks before my partner contacted me through the app, which probably explains the detailed accuracy of it as the energy of the event happening was probably strong and clear for her to read.

Since then, I’ve consistently turned to Ari and Emily for advice and future predictions. In my experience, they are 100 percent genuine psychics, and their predictions have come true. They each have their own strengths, so it's important to find who resonates with you, but for me, they are both spot on.

One more person I want to mention is Angel Mystress. She also described the person I was going to meet with remarkable accuracy and gave me invaluable advice on how to heal, as I was in a very traumatic state at the time. I followed her guidance, and I truly believe it helped. Unfortunately, she hasn’t been online since late last year.

I’m not personally connected to these advisors, but I wanted to share my experiences in the hopes that it might help someone else, as I’ve spent a lot of money on readings myself. Just a quick note: I don't typically ask for things like contact predictions or whether someone is interested in me. I'm quite old, and the things I deal with are often emotionally heavy—not that I disvalue those other concerns!

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2024, 05:16:06 PM »
I hope this can help someone. Please forgive any mistakes in my English as it's not my first language!

I've been using Bitwine for about two years, following a traumatic event that led me to seek spiritual guidance. I even started learning tarot myself. Over the past two years, I've had readings with more than a handful of advisors, but now I consistently go to just two: Ari and Emily Nixon.

I first approached them when I was curious about the future of my love life, as I was freshly going through a “breakup”. Ari gave an incredibly specific reading, seeing that I was chatting with someone who would make me laugh a lot. She believed I would meet someone through an online platform, which I found hard to believe at the time because I was always against the idea. However, six months later, circumstances led me to join a dating app, where I connected with just one person—who made me laugh a lot through out our conversations leading up to the meeting! We are now in a serious relationship, and reflecting on it, I remembered Ari's reading and how spot-on it was.

Emily also saw this person and described them with amazing accuracy, from their age and status to details about our first date. Her reading gave me chills when I thought about how detailed it was. Emily’s reading however was  just a few weeks before my partner contacted me through the app, which probably explains the detailed accuracy of it as the energy of the event happening was probably strong and clear for her to read.

Since then, I’ve consistently turned to Ari and Emily for advice and future predictions. In my experience, they are 100 percent genuine psychics, and their predictions have come true. They each have their own strengths, so it's important to find who resonates with you, but for me, they are both spot on.

One more person I want to mention is Angel Mystress. She also described the person I was going to meet with remarkable accuracy and gave me invaluable advice on how to heal, as I was in a very traumatic state at the time. I followed her guidance, and I truly believe it helped. Unfortunately, she hasn’t been online since late last year.

I’m not personally connected to these advisors, but I wanted to share my experiences in the hopes that it might help someone else, as I’ve spent a lot of money on readings myself. Just a quick note: I don't typically ask for things like contact predictions or whether someone is interested in me. I'm quite old, and the things I deal with are often emotionally heavy—not that I disvalue those other concerns!

I miss Angel Mystress soooo much! I loved her.  I don’t believe she reads anymore :(

Offline Mina

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2024, 01:57:24 PM »
I’ve read with 4 out of 6 of these readers; and those 4 were pretty much off

I think that’s what matters more is “How do I feel after a reading?” If I feel super high on good news, that it blisses me out, and suppressing my feelings of abandonment OR if I feel like an ego trip of proving a psychic wrong (and there have been so many times that’s happened too); I can’t truly explain it but how I react after reading really counts. And I can’t even say prediction wise because that implies I need the predictions more to happen to validate me… and that doesn’t feel good either, although I’ve been there, and not above it- but I do recognize it faster when I am doing it. I see it in my actions.

I do feel about six years ago these psychics were the “it” to many ppl on here. And to extent we connect differently, or they pertain a psychic accuracy … but again to an extent ( a HUGE extent!)

I just want to say I don’t mean to poo-poo ppl readings on what a psychic said if it’s given you comfort; but I also want to promote don’t be afraid to trust yourself or that “gut”… however in my case, my gut is very egotistical and wants to prove psychic wrong. It’s balance for sure. I am learning to not react to my triggers and learn what it is I am believing about myself

But becoming dependent on a psychic above myself is the total definition of putting them on a pedestal.

The biggest lie I fell for with psychics is believing I couldn’t trust myself again after something g traumatic
And it is scary there probably will be moments moving forward where I won’t trust myself again; but learning to that I can pick myself can - that juice of it all

Offline flora0250

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2024, 03:50:29 PM »
I’ve read with 4 out of 6 of these readers; and those 4 were pretty much off

I think that’s what matters more is “How do I feel after a reading?” If I feel super high on good news, that it blisses me out, and suppressing my feelings of abandonment OR if I feel like an ego trip of proving a psychic wrong (and there have been so many times that’s happened too); I can’t truly explain it but how I react after reading really counts. And I can’t even say prediction wise because that implies I need the predictions more to happen to validate me… and that doesn’t feel good either, although I’ve been there, and not above it- but I do recognize it faster when I am doing it. I see it in my actions.

I do feel about six years ago these psychics were the “it” to many ppl on here. And to extent we connect differently, or they pertain a psychic accuracy … but again to an extent ( a HUGE extent!)

I just want to say I don’t mean to poo-poo ppl readings on what a psychic said if it’s given you comfort; but I also want to promote don’t be afraid to trust yourself or that “gut”… however in my case, my gut is very egotistical and wants to prove psychic wrong. It’s balance for sure. I am learning to not react to my triggers and learn what it is I am believing about myself

But becoming dependent on a psychic above myself is the total definition of putting them on a pedestal.

The biggest lie I fell for with psychics is believing I couldn’t trust myself again after something g traumatic
And it is scary there probably will be moments moving forward where I won’t trust myself again; but learning to that I can pick myself can - that juice of it all

Thank you for this comment - yes definitely feel aligned with the sense of trust in ourselves. How do readings affect that? Such an important question. For me personally I’m finding a lot of amazing results in my life by really deciding and claiming what I want more. I don’t know how to explain it. It’s some combination of empowerment and manifestation. I’ve had to work a lot with the affirmations recognizing I make these called and reach out due to anxiety ultimately. And lots of people have anxiety. And trying to release the shame I’ve felt within myself. And that even people who have anxiety and express it - even then, it makes me no less deserving or capable of creating manifestations in my life.

And so yes, how we feel after a reading and that sense of self trust is a huge part of it all. Thank you :)