Author Topic: Readers aligning on a prediction  (Read 2675 times)

Offline Alexissnt05

Readers aligning on a prediction
« on: October 09, 2024, 10:18:23 PM »
Hey everyone!

I’m waiting on a major prediction for the end of October, and OMG, a few reputable readers have aligned and given me the same timeframe. Has this ever happened to you? They also told me I’m going to have a quick trip at the end of October/early November, and I got goosebumps when they mentioned it out of the blue!

Offline Domichan

Re: Readers aligning on a prediction
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2024, 12:11:28 AM »
Yep! I’ve had multiple readers tell me about an incoming love interest, how and when I’ll meet him and what his character’s like. I’m excited to see what transpires! Good luck with your trip!

Offline Alexissnt05

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2024, 12:22:42 AM »
Thank you! Hope all works out for you too :)
Yep! I’ve had multiple readers tell me about an incoming love interest, how and when I’ll meet him and what his character’s like. I’m excited to see what transpires! Good luck with your trip!

Offline appleeyes75

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2024, 02:02:06 AM »
Hope your readings come true that way you can 🤣also share us your stories and get some insights as to who is real'?!@ 😅😅

Offline jackY

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2024, 02:22:24 AM »
Can you name the readers?

Hey everyone!

I’m waiting on a major prediction for the end of October, and OMG, a few reputable readers have aligned and given me the same timeframe. Has this ever happened to you? They also told me I’m going to have a quick trip at the end of October/early November, and I got goosebumps when they mentioned it out of the blue!

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2024, 01:47:02 PM »
I once went on a post-break up binge where several readers - readers who I am convinced have some sort of gift, who have been very correct about things I didnt want to hear in the past, and who are either independent or on different networks - all made an oddly specific prediction that my POI and I would be talking about moving in together at some point in the near future.  I had never heard this sort of thing from them previously and it rattled me a bit because these readers typically gave me the "no its not gunna work out" lines. These readers had no connection to each other at all.  What are the odds? I never spoke to that POI again.  Moral of the story is take everything with a grain of salt. 

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2024, 06:52:20 PM »
I once went on a post-break up binge where several readers - readers who I am convinced have some sort of gift, who have been very correct about things I didnt want to hear in the past, and who are either independent or on different networks - all made an oddly specific prediction that my POI and I would be talking about moving in together at some point in the near future.  I had never heard this sort of thing from them previously and it rattled me a bit because these readers typically gave me the "no its not gunna work out" lines. These readers had no connection to each other at all.  What are the odds? I never spoke to that POI again.  Moral of the story is take everything with a grain of salt.

I'm convinced they are reading our thoughts/mind/desires. This has happened to me plenty of times as well, unfortunately.

Offline Florallover87

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2024, 06:28:01 AM »
Same here!
I had a reading with my friend’s psychic. She told me that POI (Person of Interest) and I were going to reconcile and get married by August of this year. (This was in December 2023.) I was like, “I can’t believe you,” and blah, blah, but she said, “You will see; by February, you will reconcile, and from there, he will start improving.”

After that, I had a rough month and continued asking several advisors. All were aligned with this psychic, and just when February was about to end, and I had already set up plans, I got contacted by POI, and we reconciled. But things never improved. They got better for the two weeks before I moved cities, but then they never improved and only got worse—it was eye-opening.

She had three hits, along with many so-called psychics telling me he was going to come because I had moved from one side of the world to another. But he never had the guts to come all the way here.

I will soon share my complete story on how readers mix energies and events, and why sometimes they don’t come back.

« Last Edit: October 11, 2024, 08:00:58 PM by Florallover87 »

Offline sai07

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2024, 08:32:13 PM »

This happened to me as well. Three readers said by end of Aug I’d have some progress with POI but truthfully it did not happen. They also predicted he wouldn’t go on a trip but he did. So I would agree that while multiple readers can say the same things, it’s to be taken with a grain of salt.

Offline appleeyes75

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2024, 08:46:45 PM »
I agree above. I have had readers tell me communications end of Aug and September many said that ..did readings in July  ..did not pan out so...🤷‍♀️

Offline jackY

« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2024, 01:03:34 AM »
Same here. I'd get soooo excited because now 3 readers told me the same thing and then it didn't happen. Oof.

I agree above. I have had readers tell me communications end of Aug and September many said that ..did readings in July  ..did not pan out so...🤷‍♀️

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2024, 12:51:44 PM »

I'm convinced they are reading our thoughts/mind/desires. This has happened to me plenty of times as well, unfortunately.

I’ve had this thought too.  Ive had one reader who predicted a crazy amount of work things that I knew for a fact were upcoming.  Things already set in stone that were on my mind.  It’s like they could get in my head and see or hear my thoughts.  The accuracy fell off when it came to the thoughts and actions of others though.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2024, 12:54:38 PM by Aaron0326 »

Offline Florallover87

« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2024, 08:19:37 PM »
I don’t think it’s the fault of readers!
Tarot is a spirit, just like a spirit board. It plays with our minds, telling us what we want to hear, and then nothing happens.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2024, 08:28:12 PM by Florallover87 »

Offline jackY

« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2024, 01:19:32 AM »
I agree that we hear what we want to hear even when IRL it's totally different. I used to believe that there was something more because of the "connection we had". Guess what? Trust you own lying eyes and ears--if someone wants to be with you. They will be with you. It's not complicated. And if it is at that time, walk away. Get back to you life. What is meant for you will not pass you by.

I don’t think it’s the fault of readers!
Tarot is a spirit, just like a spirit board. It plays with our minds, telling us what we want to hear, and then nothing happens.

Offline Mina

« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2024, 12:20:46 AM »
Pro tip:
You know getting excited is not bad thing. Think of it with sense of curiosity- BUT I will always say the more attached and dependent you are and needing for it to happen; if it makes or breaks and defines your identity - the more fear you add and it will work against you. Then honestly forgetting about the prediction.

It really is this unknowing balance. We aren’t meant to know everything.

I use to do weird manifestation stuff (that seems like magical thinking) as a means to get (but I see forcing it doesn’t help; and again if your identity is  depends on it, you’re gonna get manifestation burn out) but these worked better without expectations. These are sayings I’d say when things are going really good for me:

How does it better than this?!(ideally for good news, but can be neutralizing statement)

Yes! Thank you more please! (Usually after finding money, getting tipped)

Oh thank you and I’m excited for more, please! (Again usually after good news)

If so and so can see it then it can happen! (I use this one a lot with psychic predictions: if x psychic can see happening, then how does it get better than this? (Again say when you’re genuinely happy) I also use this when ppl say it casual talking “oh I can see you going on a vacation” then later on if I remember “if so and so saw it then I can totally happen!”

And most of these are appreciation, amusement, show a sense of HAVING; and that’s the point. Gratitude is the currency of happiness. So get happy now, appreciate everything now, and appreciate things you think you have now, that will still be there- but in the now.

But in regards to multiple readers seeing the same thing who don’t know each other- yes I agree it often felt they were reading my mind of the most likely outcome.

But I did want to share some tips for enhancing readings to your favor. But again the trick is NOT TO THE PREDICTIONS/OUTCOME/SPS DEFINE WHO YOU ARE. and forget about it