Author Topic: Intuitive Solutions  (Read 296 times)

Offline Novachild1018

Intuitive Solutions
« on: September 18, 2024, 02:22:00 PM »
Ok so I went back at notes and realized that this psychic has been on point about everything although i didn’t want to hear it at the moment.

So in February when POI and I first started seeing eachother and dating (my first reading with her)she noted that he will become cold and cause doubts for me and she’s not ready for commitment. She picked up that he would want to see me but he would feel like I am out of his reach (we are long distance). She said overall he’s a good guy and we’re a good match but he’s not ready for anything serious. She did say he has a desire to be with me but he’s distant. She also picked up my ex and read that but I wasn’t really interested in reading about him/us. My ex is still in my life but as friends now and she did say it would take some time to be free from him.

I didn’t want to believe her because psychics did say he was ready and wanted commitment but her. She didn’t lie and now it’s September and POI hasn’t asked me for commitment so I guess what she said rang true. He did ask for us to focus on eachother and just work but never straightforwardly asked for commitment. She was also right about the distant thing and me having trust issues. As most of you may know POI and I stopped talking since June and didn’t start talking again until last week so this is true. She advised me not to get emotionally attached and I should’ve listened lol but either way this month I took my power back. I have my guard up and I told him that I’m still not sure about letting him back in all the way but he said he would try to make it up but again, trust issues.

In Aug 13, I reached out again on tik tok live and asked does POI want to continue things with me, this was during the two month gap between communication and she said yes, there is a distraction but give him3 weeks. She was off by a couple of days but essentially she was right.

I’ve also asked her if my mom would recover after she was rushed to the hospital, she told me she doesn’t answer medical questions but she did for me because I’m sure she knew i needed some reassurance. She was right about that too.

I can’t believe i forgot about her! She’s really good and i like how she doesn’t read your question out loud on tik tok live for everyone to be in your business. I hate readers who do that. Like there should be some privacy.

The only thing I feel like she could be better with is more detail sometimes but she probably won’t do that through tik tok live. Moreso for private readings but based on my experience, she’s been very ethical and straightforward. She’s never rude either.

Anyone else has experience with her?

Offline Florallover87

Re: Intuitive Solutions
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2024, 09:04:03 PM »
Yes she is ok! But she sometimes when you do private reading, wants to sell you other services which I don’t like at all.

Offline Dejatu

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2024, 05:52:20 PM »
I mean this in the nicest non rude way possible, but she gave me “gypsy psychic” vibes. The ones who scam people with generic responses like “yous two have a soul connection here” “very strong connection” “soulmate even”.

She wasn’t able to pick up why we broke up and asked a lot of leading questions. She got maybe one or two characteristics right, but still a little vague. Happy to share details via PM!

Offline Novachild1018

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2024, 09:14:35 PM »
Really? Omg she told me about meditation but she says she doesn’t do spells!I immediately ignore anyone who brings them up

Yes she is ok! But she sometimes when you do private reading, wants to sell you other services which I don’t like at all.

Offline Novachild1018

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2024, 09:16:09 PM »
Just PM’d you

I mean this in the nicest non rude way possible, but she gave me “gypsy psychic” vibes. The ones who scam people with generic responses like “yous two have a soul connection here” “very strong connection” “soulmate even”.

She wasn’t able to pick up why we broke up and asked a lot of leading questions. She got maybe one or two characteristics right, but still a little vague. Happy to share details via PM!