Author Topic: Evanora flores  (Read 427 times)

Offline Kaliangel27

Evanora flores
« on: September 17, 2024, 03:45:39 AM »
Anyone?

Offline love123

Re: Evanora flores
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2024, 04:06:48 AM »
Not sure about long term predictions but I just went back and looked at our chat, her short term prediction was correct!

Offline Mina

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2024, 11:27:38 AM »
Fake

I come across articles about ppl who worked for psychic lines and were fake. This is who they are talking about.

I read with her last year. She’d flipped and change reading one day to 4-6 weeks, to next week reading you hear from them, to the next week you’ll hear from them in days. She just makes it up. Nothing specific

Offline Novachild1018

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2024, 11:56:44 PM »
Fake, if she was psychic, I’d be in a committed relationship with POI by now.
And he would’ve asked to be his gf months ago lol
« Last Edit: September 18, 2024, 12:07:28 AM by Novachild1018 »

Offline appleeyes75

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2024, 01:23:06 AM »
I do not recommend she is a negative reader that's it.
Also in this forum I try to help and give people honest feedback so that they don't $$$ dinged. But I find you guys are not open to hearing and end up arguing how great they are. So it's almost useless to leave a feedback. 🙄

Sure in the moment your resding may look like rainbows and unicorns but bc I felt the same way and it was wrong.. I want to be honest to help people in forum..  another name I keep seeing Tia marie. I do not recommend her either thanks!

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2024, 01:50:20 AM »
I do not recommend she is a negative reader that's it.
Also in this forum I try to help and give people honest feedback so that they don't $$$ dinged. But I find you guys are not open to hearing and end up arguing how great they are. So it's almost useless to leave a feedback. 🙄

Sure in the moment your resding may look like rainbows and unicorns but bc I felt the same way and it was wrong.. I want to be honest to help people in forum..  another name I keep seeing Tia marie. I do not recommend her either thanks!

Idk why I would ask if I wasn’t open to hearing your opinion lol I ask about people BEFORE I read with them. So thanks this helps and I won’t waste my time or money haha no reason to argue

Offline appleeyes75

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2024, 02:40:26 AM »
Hi kaliangel 27 no I didnt mean to say you specifically lol ..mean other people in the forum asking about it and then arguing how great they are etc..u can always dm me and I can tell My experience:)

anything