Author Topic: Dragonfly Dancer  (Read 1497 times)

Offline SGVues

Dragonfly Dancer
« on: September 09, 2024, 08:29:24 AM »
Hi Everyone

Hope you are having a good day!

I had a reading with Dragonfly Dancer. She was very quick and provided me a reading in under three minutes. She came across as being very honest and could pick up a few things about my current situation correctly though not all aspects. It was great to talk to her. She has given me a timeline and the reading was very positive, almost sounding like a fairy tale. I did read up a few things about her in this forum that she is not good with timelines but that overall she is an accurate reader. Would love to know your thoughts on her, thank you. What I do appreciate is that she did not worry about the reading being brief which meant that I could not leave a review for her which would have been good and she knew it.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2024, 08:32:06 AM by SGVues »

Offline Novachild1018

Re: Dragonfly Dancer
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2024, 09:05:14 AM »
Her timing for career was all over the place. She told me August would look slow(this was true)but then she said end of September regarding timing(I said ok). But then she said before the third week of August i find something and probably won’t start until end of September. Well it’s not the end of September but I am not too sure about her prediction since I mostly received no offers so far.

As far as one of my POI, she said he would r/o in 3weeks and my reading with her was 7/20…he never reached out. She also predicted that he would ask me for serious commitment in October lol. Ofc I don’t believe that because he hasn’t r/o even though she said he would.

I will say I didn’t give her any details and she was able to pick up
that we weren’t in contact.

Hopefully it works out for you.

I haven’t gotten any readings in awhile and stopped so I can just use time
To see if predictions pan out.

Offline SGVues

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2024, 09:30:19 AM »
Thanks so much Novachild! This is very helpful. I just wanted to see if she is incorrect with her details as well. It seems that she does pick those up correctly. We both need to wait and see what happens! Good luck to you! May all the good predictions work out for you! I also found your recommendation of Inner Angel on a different thread to be very useful. I liked my reading with her. Again waiting for things to manifest!
« Last Edit: September 09, 2024, 10:03:46 AM by SGVues »

Offline KarinaR

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2024, 03:51:10 PM »
I like her. She is like 50/50 on her predictions that are far out. However in my experience if she sees a poi breaking up with me they end up breaking up with me. She’s like one of the few who actually have predicted breakups which end up happening.

Offline love123

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2024, 05:04:24 PM »
I’ve read with DragonFly Dancer with almost every past POI. She is very honest with what she sees, she was one of the few that was able to pickup a past POI was cheating on me with multiple women and is VERY accurate with timing (give or take a few days).

Offline KarinaR

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2024, 05:22:05 PM »
I agree. She is also reasonably priced. I always forget about her but she has been right about POIs being cheaters and coming around for the wrong reasons etc. I dont think her timing has ever been accurate for me. But she has nailed breakups and third parties etc. Whatever she says in the opening of her reading usually is accurate for me. If I try to clarify or keep asking questions it is wrong lol.

Offline SGVues

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2024, 09:52:06 AM »
I like her. She is like 50/50 on her predictions that are far out. However in my experience if she sees a poi breaking up with me they end up breaking up with me. She’s like one of the few who actually have predicted breakups which end up happening.
Thanks Karina! In my case it was a positive reading with a timeline of October. Will see if things pan out.

Offline SGVues

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2024, 09:53:51 AM »
I’ve read with DragonFly Dancer with almost every past POI. She is very honest with what she sees, she was one of the few that was able to pickup a past POI was cheating on me with multiple women and is VERY accurate with timing (give or take a few days).
Thanks love 123! That’s very reassuring. It was a positive reading for me so will see how it goes! My timeline is for October.

Offline SGVues

« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2024, 09:57:56 AM »
I agree. She is also reasonably priced. I always forget about her but she has been right about POIs being cheaters and coming around for the wrong reasons etc. I dont think her timing has ever been accurate for me. But she has nailed breakups and third parties etc. Whatever she says in the opening of her reading usually is accurate for me. If I try to clarify or keep asking questions it is wrong lol.

Thanks Karina! Yes I think it’s a good idea to interrupt the psychic as less as possible and let them speak. I did not interrupt or ask additional questions and so the session was very brief. As her rates are relatively reasonable, perhaps it’s worth trying out the likes of her than the more expensive ones who can go wrong too! I was reading about the more popular ones who charge so much and yet can come up with incorrect predictions.

Offline appleeyes75

« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2024, 01:08:02 AM »
I do not recommend her

Offline SGVues

« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2024, 08:33:02 AM »
Hi appleeyes75

Thanks for your feedback. Any reasons for that?

Offline kika

« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2024, 12:26:52 PM »
I just read with her lol

Offline usermejay

« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2024, 10:56:20 PM »
So she's good at current? I read with her and resonate pretty well. Seems accurate imo

Offline appleeyes75

« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2024, 05:12:53 PM »
Hi sgvues

She gave me generic read... even the reading was positive I felt she told me what I wanted to hear

Offline SGVues

« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2024, 01:00:28 AM »
Thanks appleeyes75!

She has given me a positive reading too so I wanted to see what others think of her. However, she was able to pick up something interesting in this month for me which is true. Will see what happens. All the best with the predictions! Hope they work out for you.