Author Topic: Cindy Dubray  (Read 3605 times)

Offline Dejatu

Re: Cindy Dubray
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2024, 06:04:15 PM »
@kandyna hahahhaha I hope not, because if that's the case, then I've been bamboozled LOL

Offline sarahhellcat

« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2024, 06:51:14 PM »
is this self promoting? lol JK maybe :D

Definitely not, I’m a real customer. I can send screenshots if need be.  I found her by mistake actually. I was going to get a reading from Abundant Visions originally. Because I’m on her mailing list and she sends free minutes. She wasn’t available and I saw I had some money left in my click4advisor account so I just looked around for someone online and Cindy seemed interesting so I picked her.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2024, 06:53:27 PM by sarahhellcat »

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2024, 10:47:43 PM »
I read with her about a job situation (she gave me 2/3 for financial improvement and 2 for new position) and a POI situation. Not sure if she was right about POI - we were due to meet up next week and she said he was all over the place but would be happy to hear from me and to just go ahead and ask.. but she didn’t give me any outcome on that. Well we are not able to meet up bc he says he can’t (not sure if he’s actually busy or just being an ass) and I laid into him so idk about that one 😂😂
It’s okay

But let’s see on the job!

Offline Florallover87

« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2024, 05:42:04 PM »
Hey guys! The one that read with her… how long after you see the sunflower your contact happened.
So today I visited a new city, without any knowledge of how the city looks like or what it produces, I went across a field full is sunflowers.
I got freezes 🥶
Can someone enlighten me

Offline sarahhellcat

« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2024, 10:11:18 PM »
Hey guys! The one that read with her… how long after you see the sunflower your contact happened.
So today I visited a new city, without any knowledge of how the city looks like or what it produces, I went across a field full is sunflowers.
I got freezes 🥶
Can someone enlighten me

When I first saw a sunflower contact was maybe in an hour or 2. But now I’ve been seeing sunflowers in the weirdest spots almost daily. So I’m not sure if that means more to come or I’m just now reading into it too hard now? lol

Offline kika

« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2024, 08:27:19 PM »
OMG! I Just went to a store I never really go to and guess what Sunflowers galore!!! Now I just wait and sees what happens?

Offline Dejatu

« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2024, 09:24:17 PM »
I kid you not, I’ve seen sunflowers 5x since the reading but no contact yet. The universe is messing with me lol

Offline kika

« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2024, 09:51:03 PM »
Did we get scammed? Lol

Offline Florallover87

« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2024, 12:21:37 AM »
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m starting to think some advisors self promote themselves 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Offline jackY

« Reply #39 on: September 10, 2024, 01:40:37 AM »
Did you just start to think this?.... :)

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m starting to think some advisors self promote themselves 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Offline sarahhellcat

« Reply #40 on: September 10, 2024, 01:43:23 AM »
Once again, I’m NOT her! Do I have to show you proof? Send a selfie or screenshots? I also wrote about Peter Dykes so do you think I’m him as well? As well as Axelle from Keen? I must be some sort of shape shifter then if you think I’m someone I’m not just because I left a review.  Some people find readers they click with and like. This is a review page so I left a review because I was happy. Just because I wasn’t angry and bitter doesn’t make me fake. I’ve been following this page for years and finally got approved. So now, I’m reviewing people that I have tried.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2024, 01:57:01 AM by sarahhellcat »

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #41 on: September 10, 2024, 01:06:28 PM »
So, is her go-to always 2/3 for contact? It seems so.

Offline Dejatu

« Reply #42 on: September 10, 2024, 01:56:06 PM »
Her contact prediction for me was SO weird. She gave me an “S” and said Saturday or Sunday. Did not happen.

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #43 on: September 10, 2024, 01:58:03 PM »
Oh, okay. How detailed was your answer to 1 question? Not asking for details of the reading-just was it worth $25.

Once u see the sunflower on anything that's when communication is going to happen. She gave me a time frame.

It was not worth the $25.
It was 4 sentences.
Can provide more details if you'd like via DM.

Offline allbabydoll

« Reply #44 on: September 10, 2024, 02:06:23 PM »
She said the same for me lol and of course did not happen.

Her contact prediction for me was SO weird. She gave me an “S” and said Saturday or Sunday. Did not happen.