Author Topic: My Story - 2 years on this journey  (Read 1360 times)

Offline JourneySoFar12

My Story - 2 years on this journey
« on: August 30, 2024, 07:51:16 PM »
Hello Everyone!

I have been a silent lurker on this site for quite some time now. I am very grateful for all the insights shared and experiences from everyone made me understand how this whole psychic thingy works.

My journey with my POI has been on and off for more than 2 years now. We know each other longer than that. However we both started feeling "something" and would not say anything about it. We both also have our own relationships making this very confusing and something not in my right frame of mind I would have even considered. However I was also going through a very painful friend breakup that time which I think made me even more vulnerable to this idea.

His hot and cold (sounds famillar?  :D) behaviour dragged me to Kasamba first. I spent a lot of money on that and I am very sorry to say, most of the "advisors" on this site are fraud. They kept minting money by giving me "he is your soulmate", "he is coming to you", "he is getting out of his relationship" and so on and so forth. Nothing happened. I only felt Stephanie Theresa was somewhat genuine, there was one called Psychic Erin and few others who did not fed me false hopes. Too small of a number though. I stopped Kasamba soon after I found this site.

I moved on to bitwine. After a binge, and now that some time has passed, I feel confident to say not many here were correct either. However Rachel Marie resonated, she also pictured us together though, did not happen. Letecia Price, who knew my POI in and out, was also very detailed. Predictions did not happen for us at all (we never got together) but I do not hold anyone accountable for predictions and timings. Part of Rachel's prediction at my work is unfolding now ( timing can be off) so it will be interesting to see how overall this goes. Another huge shout out is for Angel Mystress who literally got everything right. She really is a genuine reader who's very gifted. Same with MagicSong. She was true to her words and still is. CindyS was overall correct however she can get very judgemental and at times inaccurate.

I then found Keen. It's safe to say here is where I found some long term readers that possibly I will stick with to check in once in a few months. Sincerity is one of them. She is crystal clear and her rating and reviews are there for a reason. Her rate is high but talking to her is like a therapy so I treat it as such. I did chat to QOC as well, she can be very correct in that moment. Advisor Neal is superb too for overall picture. He has never led me believe anything other than what it is. I also liked Trinity's Revelations for the accuracy of the reading. LadyFontaine is also someone who got everything on her own and then there are few others who genuinely have a gift. The money is huge though so spacing the readings out is a must.

So where am I with the POI? We both are separated now and focusing on our own goals and relationships. Nothing was ever said and happened. I will remember this connection fondly however this huge "what will happen" did take a lot of toll on me emotionally and financially. He made his own choices and he also is very self motivated and at times rational to the point of being inconsiderate of my feelings (AngelMystress had called his very specific trait out). That trips over all the predictions I guess. I do still check with psychics mentioned above on and off but its way less frequent and I think we both will continue on our own individual journeys. I do not even feel the same intensity anymore based on some of his behaviour.

When I look back now, I feel this was bound to happen. I also wonder why and how I got so delusional about something which I in my logical frame of mind would not even do. Now If he ever comes back etc, I do not think I am in the same frame of mind as I was. Too much water under the bridge and I do not have the strength to go through this all over again. I also think I dodged a bullet here.

I wish you all the very best. Many people have said this here- the one who's right for you will never drive you to psychics. There won't be any "what is going on here" that itself is the first red flag. It started as a harmless few questions here and there for me which kept me also tolerating his hot and cold behaviour for the longest period of time. In any other connection I would have called this out way earlier without being scared.

Hope this helps a bit. Lots of love and light to all..

Offline Mattsmom

Re: My Story - 2 years on this journey
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2024, 12:19:44 PM »
Thanks for sharing!  I really resonated with your post and reflected on my own journey which is similar to yours.  Don't give up on the ultimate manifestation with POI-It sounds like you have a great balance and satisfaction with some readers you can trust.  Good for you!

Offline JourneySoFar12

Re: My Story - 2 years on this journey
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2024, 08:40:25 PM »
I am so glad it resonated!!

Looking back there are some major lessons I learnt. Last few years have not been easy, however they also have been very rewarding on the personal development as well as spiritually. The emotional rollercoaster I went through also made me put boundaries with my other friendships ( I have been a chronic people pleaser till now in my life) and have faced a lot of manipulation, gas lighting and emotional neglect from the people whom I have trusted as friends at times.

When him and I first started getting emotionally closer, started looking out for each other etc, I felt on cloud 9 till he suddenly without any heads up retracted and went no contact. This went on and on. I kept on being patient by thinking he needs to open up on his own accord and even if he does, what we will do with this etc, but this also gave him a lot of leeway in this whole situation where he always knew I am here no matter what. This pattern continued, he did try to tell me few times or said he wants to chat, nothing ever happened. He continued his own progress and I kept waiting, though admittedly also being extremely busy helped. Only this silent agony, where I can not even tell this to any of my friends for the fear of being judged and discussed about what this connection is, it drove me again and again to psychics.

The validation I got from psychics distracted me for the longest period of time from the red flags. I am not blaming them as few I have mentioned definitely have a genuine gift. I chose to ignore his behaviour by hoping he will get the nerve to accept and call it how it is.

This whole experience also made me go inward and meditate, listen to a lot of spiritual podcasts etc. I have raised my standards and overall access to my time and space. Earlier it was very easy for anyone to get my attention, use the time and walk away or not respond when I tried to connect. No more. This is a major shift which occurred in other areas while I was learning these lessons. I also have started a lot of spiritual practices which my religion has imbibed for spiritual growth and detachment for a soul's journey. 

The long term outcome of this is still an unknown. Both of us have our own responsibilities, we are focused on our goals and staying in contact is slowly getting increasingly difficult. To his credit, he has never tried to take any undue advantage of the situation except from the only way he has been unkind is try and distance himself without considering how it may make me feel. He is also one of the kindest soul I've known, though he has unknowingly hurt me at times by being silent. He does try and lookout for everyone in his care and do the right thing overall.

The advisors whom I trust have also told me we will be in touch but he or even I would possibly never leave our situations for foreseeable future. I believe this to be true and I do not want him to leave either. Rachel Marie was the only one who said you will but not for each other and then will get together etc. She has been accurate on certain things but this one I will let time decide.

I hope all of us who come here to seek reviews know we all are special. That one person who really resonates with us and makes us feel complete, at times things do not work out. I wish him the very best and I think it is indeed time to move on for me. I have also never loved anyone like this almost daring to say almost unconditionally. I have cried silently at nights, loudly in my car on long drives, and tried to seek answers of why this, only to have received a silence and had to pick myself up to move on and move forward. This connection was something very different and it was meant to be that way.

I will update in future if anything changes. Thank you for reading. Lots of love and light..
« Last Edit: September 02, 2024, 12:58:46 AM by JourneySoFar12 »