Author Topic: If you are on a psychic binge, try Etsy, it's much cheaper  (Read 4497 times)

Offline esthere2017

If you are on a psychic binge, try Etsy, it's much cheaper
« on: August 28, 2024, 03:57:57 AM »
A little tip - I've been on a bender due to a stressful situation in my life and Keen was getting too expensive. My aunt turned me on to psychic  readers on Etsy. I've tried a few of them and one in particular is pretty great -  ArtemisTarotSecrets - she does a full spread and writes back with like 6 paragraphs if info for like $7.

Offline jackY

Re: If you are on a psychic binge, try Etsy, it's much cheaper
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2024, 10:28:24 PM »
Is this her? https://www.etsy.com/shop/ArtemisTarotSecrets?ref=shop_sugg_market

Because there's nothing she offers for like $7 unless you want phone wallpaper for inspiration that you can download yourself using google. Also, would love to know any specifics she gave you that there's no way she could have known. When I see these people providing 2 pages for $5 bucks, it's typically cut and paste using AI.

I hope I have the wrong shop and that you truly found a gem.

A little tip - I've been on a bender due to a stressful situation in my life and Keen was getting too expensive. My aunt turned me on to psychic  readers on Etsy. I've tried a few of them and one in particular is pretty great -  ArtemisTarotSecrets - she does a full spread and writes back with like 6 paragraphs if info for like $7.

Offline esthere2017

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2024, 11:38:01 PM »
Yes that's her but it looks like she has de-activated her standard listings. She is really popular so I think she does this from time to time so that she can catch up. Looks like a lot of people viewed this post too so she might have got an influx of orders today that pushed her to capacity.

I've tried a few on Etsy and some of them were for sure cut and paste. She was the only one who did a full 10 card spread and didn't just write out the meanings of each card but actually interpreted them and the situation using her intuitive abilities. I generally only use psychics to help me read other people's energy though, and the energetics of the situation - not future predict. I did ask her about two future things and the response was very general. So yeah, when she activates her listings again I think its worth a try and a hell of a lot cheaper than $6+ a minute on keen.

It helped me get all my questions out of my system so I no longer feel the need to call any psychics on this situation so for me, it was worth it.

Offline jackY

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2024, 04:49:18 PM »
I don't know. I looked her up right when you posted and there was nothing there. So, I'm uncertain that an influx made her take her less expensive listings down. Thanks for sharing.

Yes that's her but it looks like she has de-activated her standard listings. She is really popular so I think she does this from time to time so that she can catch up. Looks like a lot of people viewed this post too so she might have got an influx of orders today that pushed her to capacity.

I've tried a few on Etsy and some of them were for sure cut and paste. She was the only one who did a full 10 card spread and didn't just write out the meanings of each card but actually interpreted them and the situation using her intuitive abilities. I generally only use psychics to help me read other people's energy though, and the energetics of the situation - not future predict. I did ask her about two future things and the response was very general. So yeah, when she activates her listings again I think its worth a try and a hell of a lot cheaper than $6+ a minute on keen.

It helped me get all my questions out of my system so I no longer feel the need to call any psychics on this situation so for me, it was worth it.

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2024, 07:31:26 PM »
I purchased a reading earlier today (for $5 or $6 bucks) and she got back to me about 2 hours later. Her reading was accurate, but also pretty vague and ambiguous. I think the issue I'm finding with her reading is that it lacks predictions, it's more focused on things that are currently happening, which I'm obviously aware of so I wouldn't need a reading on it. Either way I don't think she's a bad reader, and for the price I paid it was a big response.

Offline jackY

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2024, 03:24:19 AM »
Oh! And, now, magically, she's offering readings for 5.78..... So much for the influx. I don't reach out for the current situation. I can talk a lot about current situations for myself. I like the ones who see current and then offer outcomes as they see them at that time.

Offline esthere2017

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2024, 04:58:23 AM »
Oh! And, now, magically, she's offering readings for 5.78..... So much for the influx. I don't reach out for the current situation. I can talk a lot about current situations for myself. I like the ones who see current and then offer outcomes as they see them at that time.

Lol well she is one human being doing full readings for people then typing out long 5, 6, 7 paragraph answers. I'm sure she has some kind of life too and can only do so many in a day. She is also required to turn the readings around quickly, often in an hour so it makes sense that she shuts it off periodically.

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2024, 02:47:01 PM »
Yeah she mentioned to me she was recovering from Covid so that’s why she turned it off, to catch up on all the orders and get some rest. Her response was looooong, so I do appreciate that.

Offline jackY

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2024, 10:38:55 PM »
Oh, no! I hope she's okay. That makes sense.

Yeah she mentioned to me she was recovering from Covid so that’s why she turned it off, to catch up on all the orders and get some rest. Her response was looooong, so I do appreciate that.

Offline Lys

« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2024, 09:10:47 PM »
I had a reading with her and she was good but it’s too soon to tell if prediction will happen

Offline jackY

« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2024, 10:01:55 PM »
Did you find her to be vague or was she specific? Thanks!

I had a reading with her and she was good but it’s too soon to tell if prediction will happen

Offline mystic_sparks81

« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2024, 01:32:03 AM »
I just a bought a reading with ArtemisTarotSecrets. Just the one question 1 hour Tarot reading. I will update once I hear back.

Offline Lys

« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2024, 08:37:24 AM »

The love reading was maybe a little bit more specific but yes it’s a little bit vague

Offline jackY

« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2024, 12:45:25 AM »
Can't wait to hear if the specifics come to fruition!

The love reading was maybe a little bit more specific but yes it’s a little bit vague

Offline mystic_sparks81

« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2024, 01:55:13 PM »
I just a bought a reading with ArtemisTarotSecrets. Just the one question 1 hour Tarot reading. I will update once I hear back.

Here is my reading.

Thank you for trusting my services, and I hope you%u2019re well! This is your reading%u2026

When it comes to POI his feelings for you are undeniably strong, though they are wrapped in a certain complexity that makes them hard to decipher at times. He%u2019s not someone who wears his heart on his sleeve, which is why you might find it difficult to fully understand what%u2019s going on in his mind. However, the depth of his emotions is clear. POI  sees you as someone who brings warmth and stability into his life, which he values greatly.

The connection between you two feels like it%u2019s built on a foundation of mutual respect and admiration. POI likely feels a deep sense of comfort around you, which is something he doesn%u2019t take lightly. His feelings are rooted in a desire for something more meaningful, though he might still be figuring out how to express these emotions. There%u2019s a romantic undercurrent here, one that suggests he sees potential for something long-lasting and significant.

In terms of his intentions, POI appears to be moving toward a deeper commitment, even if he%u2019s not quite sure how to get there just yet. He%u2019s likely spending a lot of time reflecting on the relationship, weighing the pros and cons, and considering how it fits into his long-term plans. He%u2019s careful, maybe even a bit cautious, because he doesn%u2019t want to make a mistake or move too quickly. But underneath that careful exterior, there%u2019s a strong desire to explore what the two of you could become together.

You might notice that he%u2019s more attentive to your needs and emotions, perhaps in subtle ways that show he%u2019s thinking about you even when you%u2019re not around. This could be in the form of small gestures, thoughtful comments, or moments where he seems to be testing the waters to see how you respond. These actions, though they may seem minor, are his way of showing that he%u2019s invested in this connection and is considering where it might lead.

POI romantic side, while not overtly displayed, is definitely there. He might not be the type to sweep you off your feet with grand gestures just yet, but his steady, thoughtful approach speaks volumes about his intentions. He%u2019s the kind of person who wants to build something real and lasting, and he%u2019s likely considering how to express this in a way that feels right for both of you.

Moving forward, you can expect POI to continue nurturing this connection, albeit in his own careful and considerate way. He%u2019s likely to become more expressive as he gains confidence in the relationship, gradually opening up and allowing his true feelings to show. There%u2019s a strong sense that, with time and patience, this connection could grow into something deeply fulfilling for both of you.

Overall, POI feelings are real and significant, even if he%u2019s taking his time to fully reveal them. His intentions are leaning toward a meaningful and potentially long-lasting relationship, and there%u2019s definitely a romantic spark that could ignite into something beautiful as you both continue to explore this connection.
I hope that this reading makes sense, my dear since I don%u2019t have background information%uD83D%uDE0A

Let me know if you need anything, anything%uD83D%uDE0A

Sending you love and light%u2764%uFE0F
« Last Edit: September 04, 2024, 08:28:52 PM by mystic_sparks81 »

anything