Author Topic: Psychic Light with Allie  (Read 1664 times)

Offline glamgal

Psychic Light with Allie
« on: August 15, 2024, 11:31:22 PM »
Has anyone read with her? My experience with her was good she picked up on a lot of very specific things. I guess my real question is how is she with predictions?

Offline TulipsAndSunflowers

Re: Psychic Light with Allie
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2024, 11:53:23 PM »
I have tried her, but not sure what to think. I felt like she got some things right, but wasn’t that impressed. She also told me to reach out to one POI (I had a bit of a flirtation going on with him a while back) and said he was into me but wasn’t sure if I was into him.. and now I’m embarrassed as hell because he didn’t even have my number saved AND looks like his third party(I didn’t know he had …)  answered the message instead.she said this could turn into something… right.  ::)
She also said this guy was working really hard - no, he is from a very rich family and chasing women and dining at posh restaurants is his full time job.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2024, 10:22:33 PM by TulipsAndSunflowers »

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2024, 11:00:29 PM »
I read with her about two years ago…she said my ex and I would reunite and that we’d fix things for good. He and I haven’t spoken or seen each other since the breakup, which was 2 months prior to my reading with her.

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2024, 11:33:28 PM »
Oh wow...awful! I'm sorry!  :o

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2024, 11:40:57 PM »
I ended up reaching out to my POI. After three months of silence, I finally accepted that this isn't going to go anywhere. I did tell her that I would be reaching out to him and she said he wouldn't respond to me. She was wrong. Thank God. Wrong on all predictions.

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2024, 01:28:07 AM »
I ended up reaching out to my POI. After three months of silence, I finally accepted that this isn't going to go anywhere. I did tell her that I would be reaching out to him and she said he wouldn't respond to me. She was wrong. Thank God. Wrong on all predictions.

Was his response favorable?

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2024, 08:56:47 PM »
Well, I asked him to meet for closure - he seemed surprised, but agreed to meet with me next month. So, one could say that yes, it was a favourable response. :) now hoping that he doesn't end up cancelling! $140 wasted on Allie tho, that's for sure...