Author Topic: Miscah  (Read 3780 times)

Offline TulipsAndSunflowers

Miscah
« on: August 06, 2024, 09:23:30 PM »
No thread on her here that I can see... anyone had a reading with her? (not to be mistaken for Micah:)
Would love to read about your experiences. She seems to be a blunt reader - based on her profile as well as reviews - but she may have sold me a complete fairytale? Having said that - predictions are pending (will know by end of the week and update on here), she was kind, friendly and very accurate on past and present. BUT - Lots of readers are - she got some insane specifics which made me top up more $ and we ended up having a nice convo. Her outcome is very positive for me though, which I am not too sure about! Too fairy-tale like, which I told her...
« Last Edit: August 17, 2024, 10:37:58 PM by TulipsAndSunflowers »

Offline KarinaR

Re: Miscah
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2024, 01:37:35 PM »
I read with her. She was accurate about POI returning and how he did it. SHe also picked up the third parties/ interferences without prompting. She also said things would be unstable for a while and they are. I called her recently and she warned me about avoiding a fight and that ended up being true as well. He was looking for an argument. My only gripe is how she runs the clock with the "listen blah blah blah."

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2024, 07:35:50 PM »
Wow, thanks Karina. Lots of specifics there - and I'm happy she worked for you - and hope that things get better for you and POI from now on! Btw, she did not do that with me - the running up the clock thing - she was talking a lot, a lot of things from the past that made sense , some things from the present about POI which I cannot verify - and then future - which sounded too good to be true but we shall see.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2024, 10:38:56 PM by TulipsAndSunflowers »

Offline love123

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2024, 02:30:04 AM »
I just read with her for the first time today. It feels like she may have read me a fairytale but she was also very specific on my POI and things happening with us now, even topics we have discussed in the past. I have a few predictions coming up so will update when they pass :)

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2024, 09:54:37 AM »
Thank you, love.
What fairytale like predictions has she given?
I can’t wait to share more, but one thing I’ll say is, she said me and POI are high level soulmates … it was so cute the way she described things, and I have been working so hard on moving on, but now I have this (potentially false  :'() hope she’s given!  It’ll hurt when it doesn’t happen…
I also asked about a new POI, she said he had feelings for me etc (before we got cut off due to no funds…). I told her she was wrong as this is someone I’ve not heard from in 2 weeks and only just met … but then I figured that maybe she read another POI's energy, as that one does like me a lot ...
« Last Edit: August 17, 2024, 10:39:49 PM by TulipsAndSunflowers »

Offline KarinaR

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2024, 11:51:09 AM »
Yeah I mean I think in general we tend to believe negative readers more because they are resonating with the moment and our fears/beliefs. We probably end up manifesting our fears based on the negative readers. Almost all of us are worried about never hearing back from our poi, there being a 3rd party, wasting our time etc so when one reader affirms these things we go into our dark place and keep thinking about it until we have evidence of it in real time. My experience seems to be that they only pick up present, past and sometimes immediate future. I don’t know. With Miscah I reached out to her I think in April? She was very accurate about the situation and was very confident he was coming back etc. He did after 6 months of no contact. So she definitely has a gift of sorts. But it sounds like she embellishes the readings a bit. Even when she was giving me bad news she made it sound sort of positive but she did tell me he was looking for a fight. Also another thing I’ve noticed in general is that if I am really negative and worried then get a reading there’s a good chance these readers tell me negative storylines. I am slowly starting to believe in manifestation lol and these readings I think make things worse not better.

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2024, 11:15:08 PM »
It was the opposite for me - I truly believed me and him had a special connection ... and believed all the good predictions readers were giving me .. and them BOOM, no communication... anyway, my prediction is due to happen by Saturday..... did she give you a specific prediction timeframe as well? And, was that accurate?
Manifestation is real! But I also believe that one cannot manifest things if they aren't meant for them .. not sure if that makes sense?
And yes, I totally think she has a gift, past and present she nailed... future .. well.. let's see.... Fingers crossed she's right for you! Please come back to update.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2024, 10:40:33 PM by TulipsAndSunflowers »

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2024, 08:30:37 PM »
I really wanted to believe her ... but, the timeframe of contact prediction has now passed... Perhaps it was all too good to be true... I will update should anything change!
« Last Edit: August 11, 2024, 07:30:09 PM by TulipsAndSunflowers »

Offline love123

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2024, 06:28:37 PM »
Her prediction came to pass for me. Although I am in communication with my POI daily, he did put in more effort and called me yesterday, as she predicted. I have another prediction from her towards the end of the month and will follow up then as well :)

« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2024, 01:14:44 PM »
Hi Love, thank you for updating us. I am so happy her predictions are coming through for you!
Wish more people updated on her Keen page as well... she seems to give specific dates to a lot of us... I hope she was off by a few days for me! uh oh ... please keep us posted on the rest:)

Offline Novachild1018

« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2024, 11:31:06 PM »
I have some predictions pending for her mostly with career but also contact predictions too so I will keep you guys posted

« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2024, 10:42:20 PM »
She has gone from $4.50 to $7.  :o
Also has had a feedback from someone on Keen about predictions not coming to pass... I'm starting to think she gives fairytales to everyone. She promised contact by 10th of August - not happened.
I have pencilled in 30th of August as the day I will be reaching out to ask for closure. Doubt he'll contact me before then and that he loves me and will come running to me, realising we are soulmates - as per her predictions. But, if it happens as she said, I will make sure to come back and update on here. I will also personally invite everyone who has reached out to me in messages to the wedding.  ::) ::)
« Last Edit: August 17, 2024, 10:45:15 PM by TulipsAndSunflowers »

Offline dragonflyer

« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2024, 11:52:46 PM »
I've noticed that many readers on different platforms have increased their rates lately. Not sure if it's because the psychic business is slowing down greatly across board.
She has gone from $4.50 to $7.  :o
Also has had a feedback from someone on Keen about predictions not coming to pass... I'm starting to think she gives fairytales to everyone. She promised contact by 10th of August - not happened.
I have pencilled in 30th of August as the day I will be reaching out to ask for closure. Doubt he'll contact me before then and that he loves me and will come running to me, realising we are soulmates - as per her predictions. But, if it happens as she said, I will make sure to come back and update on here. I will also personally invite everyone who has reached out to me in messages to the wedding.  ::) ::)

« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2024, 12:34:17 AM »
Some seem to change their rates multiple times a day. Disappointed that this is even allowed to begin with.  ???

Offline KarinaR

« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2024, 12:35:22 PM »
She is definitely a mixed bag. I have had some predictions come to pass with her but she does seem to sort of make mostly positive predictions event everything is falling apart. She does pick up the present situation. She does pick up others involved. her actual predictions are maybe 60/40 of the time for me. I am still waiting for my POI to step up and it changes monthly with her timelines.

anything