Author Topic: Miscah  (Read 3761 times)

Offline TulipsAndSunflowers

Re: Miscah
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2024, 11:13:34 PM »
I see what you mean, Karina!! She was the biggest disappointment of all… so amazing with past and present, one of the most accurate and specific readers… but her fairytale BS gave me hope, unnecessarily prolonging my heartbreak.
I went through all her Keen reviews and there’s someone whose POI was meant to move back in (based on Miscah's prediction)…. Then , a few months later WAY past the original timeframe, the same person was saying that the POI was with someone else but Miscah said he’d come back to this person and propose to her … it doesn’t seem like that ever happened…seems like she just gives good news to everyone and she sounds SO confident on the phone, it’s almost impossible to doubt her. I’m so mad at Miscah for feeding me so much crap, cause I really believed her… but the outcomes on both predictions are the opposite of what she predicted.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2024, 10:54:49 PM by TulipsAndSunflowers »

Offline Novachild1018

« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2024, 01:37:37 AM »
She said I would find a job by the 28th of this month, I haven’t. I have had interviews though but no offers.

Offline dragonflyer

« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2024, 05:00:49 AM »
when you guys talked to her, did she talk really fast and in a very low volume? I talked to her twice, but couldn't hear her clearly each time. When I asked her to confirm what she said, she kept saying "LISTEN, LISTEN, LISTEN TO ME!" I was like, I am listening?!

Offline SGVues

« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2024, 08:39:53 AM »
She did not receive my call even though she was available to talk.

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2024, 01:26:26 PM »
I didn’t really know what this advisor was talking about. It was all over the place and she was trying to gather her thoughts based on what I told her.. I didn’t know what to say. I would not call  again :/

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2024, 01:28:01 PM »
Did you guys have a hard time hearing her? I did call her and could only hear half the phone call. I’m always hesitant to ask Keen for refunds because I’m not sure what the advisor sees on their end when you ask for it

Offline Mina

« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2024, 02:18:59 PM »
Yes extremely

I finally had to say something like “what I’m sorry the volume is too low can you please repeat?”
And then her volume got better … but yes now that I recall she does speak fast that I can’t catch everything

I dunno to an extent this is kind a flag when a reader only does voice calls and not messages. Most readers are able to do both with headset equipment but then again I sometimes prefer voice calls over text (not often, depends on the skill of the reader and how they connect) but if the volume is this bad … then sadly yeah… it’s BS reader who is good talking and not much substance

She was super nice and lovely only read with them twice her predictions are still further out for me

But I’m glad someone posted about volume of her calls

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2024, 03:15:23 PM »
Yes extremely

I finally had to say something like “what I’m sorry the volume is too low can you please repeat?”
And then her volume got better … but yes now that I recall she does speak fast that I can’t catch everything

I dunno to an extent this is kind a flag when a reader only does voice calls and not messages. Most readers are able to do both with headset equipment but then again I sometimes prefer voice calls over text (not often, depends on the skill of the reader and how they connect) but if the volume is this bad … then sadly yeah… it’s BS reader who is good talking and not much substance

She was super nice and lovely only read with them twice her predictions are still further out for me

But I’m glad someone posted about volume of her calls

Exactly this!!
It’s like Queen of cups all over again 😂😂

Offline KarinaR

« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2024, 07:31:03 PM »
Yeah she’s been right though about immediate things for me so I can’t discount her having some sort of gift. My issue is that she is overly positive about everything. Oh he’s talking to this other woman but it’s not serious or sexual he will still come back to you and you two are going to end up together you hear me? Listen to me listen to me.  ::)

I wish there was a way around this addiction because it’s clear that none of these readers are 100% and at best they promote false hope and anxiety. Ugh. I wish we could sue keen and get our money back

Offline Mina

« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2024, 11:46:45 AM »
Sooo ummm Miscah got timing right for me! (Which probably means her price will go back up sorry) I had two readings with her around end of July early August and in the first reading she said I’d get contact in Sept 1-2 weeks BUT for the second one she said in the time of Libra …he reached out a few days ago, and we’re talking again! We’re still in Virgo time and it was at the end of 2nd week.

I was really bummed I thought she was pusher but she and Alana (From bitwine) were right!

But I also did ummmm other manifesting “stuff” which I have been advocating not doing, but I dids and it seems to be working! 😬🫣😳
I have been working hard on myself to allow and accept my fears, journaling a lot on what makes me feel grounded. Doing therapy, journaling some attachment theory style journaling too… and at night I found new styles of manifesting meditation … which since doing them I kind need to take break from doing, and the fear of “well if I don’t this style, will the manifestation stop” … but I also feel less attracted to my “SP”, I’ve changed so much! And he doesn’t look so shinny anymore. But yeah short answer allow your fears to be ok, therapy, and “letting go”/detachment also means get grounded back into you.

Offline Dejatu

« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2024, 02:19:40 PM »
Mina- I’m so glad she worked for you! Unfortunately she hasn’t worked for me. Timelines for communication have come and gone.

Alana also felt that by the second week of Sept, my POI and I would be on somewhat talking terms and we aren’t. I know timelines are hard, so I’m gonna wait it out before I write them off because they were really good at describing his characteristics.

Do you care to share your manifesting “stuff” via PM? 😝

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2024, 02:49:48 PM »
Sooo ummm Miscah got timing right for me! (Which probably means her price will go back up sorry) I had two readings with her around end of July early August and in the first reading she said I’d get contact in Sept 1-2 weeks BUT for the second one she said in the time of Libra …he reached out a few days ago, and we’re talking again! We’re still in Virgo time and it was at the end of 2nd week.

I was really bummed I thought she was pusher but she and Alana (From bitwine) were right!

But I also did ummmm other manifesting “stuff” which I have been advocating not doing, but I dids and it seems to be working! 😬🫣😳
I have been working hard on myself to allow and accept my fears, journaling a lot on what makes me feel grounded. Doing therapy, journaling some attachment theory style journaling too… and at night I found new styles of manifesting meditation … which since doing them I kind need to take break from doing, and the fear of “well if I don’t this style, will the manifestation stop” … but I also feel less attracted to my “SP”, I’ve changed so much! And he doesn’t look so shinny anymore. But yeah short answer allow your fears to be ok, therapy, and “letting go”/detachment also means get grounded back into you.

❤️❤️

Offline Florallover87

« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2024, 03:23:57 PM »
I'm happy for you, I tried contacting Alana and she blocked me.
At first, she said, you have judgy energy towards advisors (I think she visits the forum) Before she did I asked her for a reading and also an appointment but she wouldn't reply and then suddenly she blocked me without notice. I never had a reading with her only talked to her in the 3 min
« Last Edit: September 17, 2024, 03:29:28 PM by Florallover87 »

Offline usermejay

« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2024, 09:57:03 PM »
She was dead wronggggg for me
Got even a basic info wrong
She mentioned the month that my POI started to feel less passionate about our relationship
In reality it’s the other way around lol we started becoming more serious in that month
So she carried on the reading but I’m not sure if I can trust it 😭

anything