Author Topic: Inner Angel  (Read 2745 times)

Offline Novachild1018

Inner Angel
« on: August 05, 2024, 08:42:31 PM »
Sorry guys, I know I keep posting here but I’ve been reviewing transcripts to see who had a prediction pass. I probably should’ve made an entire thread on it but it would take me more time than I have right now to compile everything together.

This one is about Inner Angel. I read with her in May about the POI who ghosted in April. Didn’t give her any inclination he ghosted and just came to her and asked about “how does X feel about me”.

She picked up the mixed signals. She did predict he would reach out which he did do that was correct.

She mentioned in the reading  “I feel with him he is going to be one that does just go off do his own thing, as if he’s all in one min then backs off so to speak”… this was true.but here’s the kicker:

In the reading she stated “I feel you might also have a decision to make between him and someone else”..so I’m like is it someone from my past or the guy I’m kinda dealing with now but haven’t met. She said no someone new.

1. She predicted this guy would be new (he is)
2. She predicted it would happen in the next few weeks (happened in July)
3. She predicted that he would not be too far away from me (he lives in the same area as me)
4. She predicted I would meet him online (I asked if it would be online or in person)she said he would be close enough to visit and that is true.
5. She also side noted that I need to get out more…I work remotely lol so I haven’t gotten out much, I travel a lot for short trips but I don’t get out on some days and socialize.

Anyways, all of those things were true. She said I would have to make a decision between them which I can see happening. I honestly think I will cut off the other POI due to the whole ghosting stuff.

I do like that she was friendly and pretty cheap as well. I chatted with her for 17 min and it was $50.15 total but her rate at the time was $2.95/min.

I will prob read from her again on a different account lol not to test her but I just don’t like when readers have access to previous convos because sometimes I might worry they rely on that compared to their abilities all the way.

Anyways, this is my experience. Let me know if you’ve tried her.Again, sorry about the different post but I like to share who has worked for me since it’s been enough time now to see such. Thanks

Offline SkepticOne321

Re: Inner Angel
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2024, 02:51:29 AM »
Hello. I read with her 4 days ago. She predicted contact from my POI within 1-2 weeks, so it's still pending. My intuition doesn't feel that's right, but I hope I'm wrong. I'll update if anything comes to pass.

Offline Novachild1018

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2024, 10:03:14 PM »
Let us know how it turns out! For me she said “ I feel time wise max wait 1 month, you’ll definitely hear before then”. He reached out on May 30th and I read with her on May 16th.

Now regarding the new POI she predicted, all of that was true but I recently cut him off and she didn’t predict that but that could also just be free will haha.

Keep us posted pleaseeeee

Offline SkepticOne321

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2024, 03:12:31 AM »
I most certainly will. I actually contacted her after reading your initial post about her accuracy, so thanks for posting. I've been on Keen 6 months now searching for accuracy and I'm ready to throw in the towel. Inner Angel is pretty much my last hope.

Offline appleeyes75

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2024, 07:35:47 PM »
Any updates from this reader? I am thinking to read with her.she got good reviews but is she a fairytale reader 🤔

Offline jackY

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2024, 09:29:11 PM »
I was sharing with another member of the forum that she blocked me after one reading for no reason. It was a pleasant and positive chat and I said I'd keep her posted. When I went back to try to talk to her because it seemed as though a prediction was unfolding like she said, I found she had blocked me. HUH? I didn't leave feedback because I prefer to allow the time to pass and then do a follow up. So, she either didn't have confidence in her reading or she's a bit shady.

Any updates from this reader? I am thinking to read with her.she got good reviews but is she a fairytale reader 🤔

Offline jackY

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2024, 09:30:16 PM »
Oh! And I will also say she must troll the forum because she just raised her rate :).

Offline appleeyes75

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2024, 11:18:46 PM »
Hi Jacky thanks for sharing your experience. Was she correct? U said prediction unfolded? Yeah that's bit shady ..  I wonder why they do that when you were nice to them

Offline TulipsAndSunflowers

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2024, 01:22:18 AM »
JackY, this reminds me of psychicangel1 (another 'angel'  ;D .. who also raises rates randomly .. sometimes from $4 to $9, then back to $4 ... and also blocks clients for no apparent reason. Really don't understand this odd behaviour.

Offline jackY

« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2024, 02:22:07 AM »
Well, who knows? Some B's just be cray ;).

I don't know if she's correct yet because the prediction isn't really until September. I believe they block when you don't rate right away because they're not confident in what they tell you.

Hi Jacky thanks for sharing your experience. Was she correct? U said prediction unfolded? Yeah that's bit shady ..  I wonder why they do that when you were nice to them

Offline jackY

« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2024, 02:24:48 AM »
Never read with her, but it appears that she has blocked people who read with her for 20 minutes because (and this is my assumption) she's a bullshitter. You don't just hang up on people after that amount of time unless they start to see that things aren't adding up. OOF!
JackY, this reminds me of psychicangel1 (another 'angel'  ;D .. who also raises rates randomly .. sometimes from $4 to $9, then back to $4 ... and also blocks clients for no apparent reason. Really don't understand this odd behaviour.

Offline SkepticOne321

« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2024, 05:44:31 AM »
Just had a 2nd reading with her and it went pleasantly. I gave a 5 star review. Then I tried to save her to my favorites list, and was unable to. Turns out I was blocked for no reason. After reading this thread, I guess that's her pattern. Too bad, because she seems accurate and was very sweet. So if any of you decide to use her, ask every question you can think of, because odds are you won't get another chance!

Offline Novachild1018

« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2024, 11:26:50 AM »
Just had a 2nd reading with her and it went pleasantly. I gave a 5 star review. Then I tried to save her to my favorites list, and was unable to. Turns out I was blocked for no reason. After reading this thread, I guess that's her pattern. Too bad, because she seems accurate and was very sweet. So if any of you decide to use her, ask every question you can think of, because odds are you won't get another chance!
I’m so sick of these advisors! Honestly we are the reason why they are even getting paid in the first place and the fact that she blocked both of you for NO REASON, is absolutely distasteful.

Idc if she’s right, I don’t think I’ll read with her again because of that. These advisors get too ahead of themselves when we are the ones putting money in their pockets.

As soon as someone post a good review, their first thought is to rake up as much money as they can and get snooty. I’ve also been reporting to keen the advisors that block for no reason and advisors who end the call prior to 3 minutes so we aren’t able to leave a review.

I suggest you guys do the same.

Offline jackY

« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2024, 03:54:15 PM »
Wow. She must be allergic to making money. It makes no sense!

Offline SGVues

« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2024, 09:33:33 AM »
Hi All

Hope you are having a good day!
I have just joined this forum and this is my very first post!
However I have been following the comments and discussions on various psychics which have helped me choose more wisely. So a big thanks to everyone here!
I read with Inner Angel soon after reading some good feedback on this forum about how her predictions have come to pass. After all, not every psychic is good at predictions. I was not disappointed with my reading with her at all. She was warm, polite and was able to pick up the details of my POI in the present as well as made some very clear predictions. I still need to give these a couple of months so will keep you updated!

I also read about her blocking callers the second time they call in. I did reach out to her via chat a second time and was not blocked! So not sure if it was a technical issue on her end or Keen’s or if she really did so! She comes across as friendly and polite so such an action would be quite unexplainable!
One of her minor predictions have come to pass though. I sent her an email letting her know and have not been blocked.
Looks like due to some criticism, she has lowered her rates to what it was a few weeks back.
Looks like she has not been coming online for the last few days, ever since a bad review was posted on Keen.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2024, 12:52:07 PM by SGVues »

anything