Author Topic: Four Winds  (Read 905 times)

Offline sonder

Four Winds
« on: August 02, 2024, 12:53:13 AM »
Hi everyone!

Long time lurker, new poster, so please excuse me if there is already a dedicated thread to this. I looked and didn't find anything though.

Anyways, just wanted to see what people's experience with Four Winds has been? He's super nice and easy to follow and gives reasonable/realistic answers. Just wanted to compare to others readings and see whether anything panned out close to how he predicted it would?

Thanks!

Offline jackY

Re: Four Winds
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2024, 01:27:51 AM »
Have not read with him, but I don't see a lot of reviews saying predictions came to pass. Seems to pick up on the "present" as "so accurate". I would beware. Most of the picking up on the present comes from a script-I see lots of back and forth, he wants to be with you, but he's afraid or preoccupied or has been hurt before, or...blah blah blah. Be careful out there. Low pricing doesn't mean amazing and neither does 50.00 a minute.

Offline sonder

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2024, 01:39:52 AM »
Hi Jacky! Thanks for that, yes definitely need to be aware of that sort of thing. I try to stay aware - learned the hard way unfortunately that some of the more expensive ones just did not connect to me at all, while surprisingly some of the cheaper ones do (although quite a fair bit don't). So now I try and only check in with the few that have been fairly accurate-ish!

Four Winds is one of the newer ones I tried before taking a break, and his predictions aligned with some of my more "tried and true" ones, so was curious if anyone has had things pan out. We usually don't talk about my present, just future things/people that could be coming my way.

But to be fair, even with those "accurate-ish" ones... I have seen the pattern that just because they get one or two things right does not mean everything they say will actually come out about.. but that's a whole different topic lol.

Anyway, thanks! Definitely will dive into those reviews

Offline jackY

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2024, 02:19:16 AM »
Yeah, the thing about the very low priced "readers" on Keen is that they make money on sheer volume; what can I say? People get desperate and they know that. Let's see what happens when prices are raised :).

Hi Jacky! Thanks for that, yes definitely need to be aware of that sort of thing. I try to stay aware - learned the hard way unfortunately that some of the more expensive ones just did not connect to me at all, while surprisingly some of the cheaper ones do (although quite a fair bit don't). So now I try and only check in with the few that have been fairly accurate-ish!

Four Winds is one of the newer ones I tried before taking a break, and his predictions aligned with some of my more "tried and true" ones, so was curious if anyone has had things pan out. We usually don't talk about my present, just future things/people that could be coming my way.

But to be fair, even with those "accurate-ish" ones... I have seen the pattern that just because they get one or two things right does not mean everything they say will actually come out about.. but that's a whole different topic lol.

Anyway, thanks! Definitely will dive into those reviews

Offline cai

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2024, 02:15:34 AM »
did you get positive readings from him?

Offline mystic_sparks81

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2024, 03:30:00 AM »
Keen now has a  $2.99 charge for using the site. So my $5 credit was anything but.

Offline sonder

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2024, 09:22:41 PM »
did you get positive readings from him?

Hi cai! He gave me things to look forward to, yes! I didn't really ask about anyone specific, so if by positive you mean did he tell me something like "so-and-so and I will get back together soon" - no. He did give me positive outcomes like I would meet someone significant at the end of August- mid September, so we'll see! But it's not like he said we were going to get married and live happily ever after or anything, just that there's potential for long-term there.

I also asked about some work-specific things which all sounded pretty realistic, and then he told me I'd have the opportunity in August to interview for a new job (I've only been applying here and there), so waiting to see if that comes to fruition as well. This was back in early-mid July.

I will say I'm starting to not really hold onto timeframes that advisors give in general - well not to a tee, anyway. One of the best readings I've received was from Cleo on CP, and her timeframes were about 2 months off, but did start to come to pass. So now I've learned to just kind of loosely acknowledge them when they're given but brace myself since timing seems to not really be anyone's forte in my experience lol. Or at least not consistently!

Offline cai

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2024, 12:20:38 AM »
Hi Sonder,
I didn't expect you getting back to me with such handful details which I really appreciate it.
He also gave me some positive predictions that I am looking forward to, especially about personal career growing.

anything