Author Topic: Axxelle  (Read 4933 times)

Offline jackY

Re: Axxelle
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2024, 10:57:13 PM »
Absolutely, it is!

Good point Novachild!

She told me the same- that since she is not a remote viewer, she will not be able to say where I was going to meet him. But then she described him to me! I would think such a description would fall under remote viewing as well! Can I attach a screenshot of that part of the conversation I had with her here? Is it allowed in this forum?

Offline sai07

« Reply #31 on: Today at 03:47:10 AM »

She’s also been a reader since 2006 so it would make sense why she has tons of readings. If you search her name, someone even gave her great feedback on Reddit which is not even a psychic review site so she works for some people.

I also think people should wait for a timeline to pass before claiming someone is not gifted. If one psychic says someone is not going to reach out and you would need to reach out and then other psychics say he will reach out by a certain timeline…wait until the other psychics timeline and see if what they say is correct.

If by that time your POI didn’t reach out then you ultimately can say that the psychic who said POI wasn’t going to reach out was correct.

I don’t think she’s gifted tbh, the number of positive reviews vs total readings is not a great ratio.
Also not being able to connect with you vs not a very gifted reader - there has to be a correlation in some cases.

Her timeline failed for me. If we go by the rationale that timing is fluid and psychics don’t connect with everyone - she shouldn’t be advertising that she’s a timeline expert. That’s false advertising and it’s taking advantage of people, especially those newer to psychics.

Also the description she gave me of my potential person, which btw never happened, was total garbage.

I’m sorry to disagree with you but I feel everyone has a right to know both if a reader did work or did not work so that they have all the information before spending time and money on a reader.

« Last Edit: Today at 03:52:30 AM by sai07 »

Offline SGVues

« Reply #32 on: Today at 07:30:02 AM »
Sai07, I completely agree with you on this. It is unethical of psychics to charge so much when the outcome cannot always be guaranteed!
« Last Edit: Today at 07:44:55 AM by SGVues »

Offline SGVues

« Reply #33 on: Today at 07:32:30 AM »
Absolutely, it is!

Good point Novachild!

She told me the same- that since she is not a remote viewer, she will not be able to say where I was going to meet him. But then she described him to me! I would think such a description would fall under remote viewing as well! Can I attach a screenshot of that part of the conversation I had with her here? Is it allowed in this forum?
Thanks jackY!

I am attaching a screenshot of the portion of the reading I am referring to, with this post
« Last Edit: Today at 07:41:40 AM by SGVues »

Offline sai07

« Reply #34 on: Today at 01:55:52 PM »
Sai07, I completely agree with you on this. It is unethical of psychics to charge so much when the outcome cannot always be guaranteed!

It's so crazy to me to guarantee timelines when NO ONE is on the mark all the time. They'd be President aides and billionaires if they could predict timing to the dot.

Thanks for your input! Hope the predictions you are looking forward to, do pass.

Online Novachild1018

« Reply #35 on: Today at 02:29:09 PM »
lol…an expert is just someone who has extensive knowledge or ability on something. An expert doesn’t mean you’re 100% correct.no one should simply put 100%of their faith into a psychic that’s crazy. If we are doing comparing and contrasting even the quote on quote top “psychics/readers” like Queen of cups and cookie and Barbara have still been wrong for people despite them being called the best of the best on Keen.

As much as it may seem like it, this forum isn’t the majority. Just like I was told by previous psychics something as small as continuing to get readings and obsessing over a timeline after someone provides you with one can change the outcome.

And again, nothing in her profile says specializing in general reads or remote viewing nor does it say anything about guaranteed. Personally, I wouldn’t recommend anyone get a reading on a future person coming into their life because it makes no sense to obsess about a person coming who you don’t even know yet. Plus free will accounts for a majority of that. You can actually be set to meet someone at a grocery store and end up stopping for gas before you go and then you end up missing that chance. But those are just my two cents, the good thing is everyone has the right to do what they want to do.

She’s also been a reader since 2006 so it would make sense why she has tons of readings. If you search her name, someone even gave her great feedback on Reddit which is not even a psychic review site so she works for some people.

I also think people should wait for a timeline to pass before claiming someone is not gifted. If one psychic says someone is not going to reach out and you would need to reach out and then other psychics say he will reach out by a certain timeline…wait until the other psychics timeline and see if what they say is correct.

If by that time your POI didn’t reach out then you ultimately can say that the psychic who said POI wasn’t going to reach out was correct.

I don’t think she’s gifted tbh, the number of positive reviews vs total readings is not a great ratio.
Also not being able to connect with you vs not a very gifted reader - there has to be a correlation in some cases.

Her timeline failed for me. If we go by the rationale that timing is fluid and psychics don’t connect with everyone - she shouldn’t be advertising that she’s a timeline expert. That’s false advertising and it’s taking advantage of people, especially those newer to psychics.

Also the description she gave me of my potential person, which btw never happened, was total garbage.

I’m sorry to disagree with you but I feel everyone has a right to know both if a reader did work or did not work so that they have all the information before spending time and money on a reader.

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #36 on: Today at 02:44:13 PM »
I read with her a few times on Bitwine because it is cheaper than Keen. She actually is pretty generous on Bitwine, at least in my experience. She will start answering questions before the charge comes up.

She's gotten a couple of contact predictions correct for me, I will say. Specific ones too, like she would say "16 or between 1 and 6" and it would happen six days later.
She was recently incorrect, though, that my POI and I would meet up. She saw my travel, but saw the wrong outcome.

Online Novachild1018

« Reply #37 on: Today at 02:52:23 PM »
Yes I love that she does that! Those three free minutes are super helpful and usually readers on bitwine will start charging after you ask the question but usually she will start answering before as you said.

I have a further out prediction from her so idk how good she is with longer term predictions but we shall see.

I read with her a few times on Bitwine because it is cheaper than Keen. She actually is pretty generous on Bitwine, at least in my experience. She will start answering questions before the charge comes up.

She's gotten a couple of contact predictions correct for me, I will say. Specific ones too, like she would say "16 or between 1 and 6" and it would happen six days later.
She was recently incorrect, though, that my POI and I would meet up. She saw my travel, but saw the wrong outcome.

Offline SGVues

« Reply #38 on: Today at 02:55:08 PM »

It's so crazy to me to guarantee timelines when NO ONE is on the mark all the time. They'd be President aides and billionaires if they could predict timing to the dot.

Thanks for your input! Hope the predictions you are looking forward to, do pass.
You are welcome! Thanks for your wishes as well.

Offline SGVues

« Reply #39 on: Today at 03:10:06 PM »
lol…an expert is just someone who has extensive knowledge or ability on something. An expert doesn’t mean you’re 100% correct.no one should simply put 100%of their faith into a psychic that’s crazy. If we are doing comparing and contrasting even the quote on quote top “psychics/readers” like Queen of cups and cookie and Barbara have still been wrong for people despite them being called the best of the best on Keen.

As much as it may seem like it, this forum isn’t the majority. Just like I was told by previous psychics something as small as continuing to get readings and obsessing over a timeline after someone provides you with one can change the outcome.
Novachild, I did not even ask for a prediction about a future person on my life. I had contacted her about my POI. I am not interested about a future person, leave alone obsessing about his entry into my life! It was Axxelle who started the topic.
I am well aware that every psychic has limited abilities no matter how good they may be at their craft. Hence I do not have unreal expectations from any of them.
But the issue is with psychics like Axxelkd who advertise themselves as infallible. She has not advertised herself as a remote viewer, but as a timeline expert. I believe she does plant comment
And again, nothing in her prsay anything about guaranteed. Personally, I wouldn’t recommend anyone get a reading on a future person coming into their life because it makes no sense to obsess about a person coming who you don’t even know yet. Plus free will accounts for a majority of that. You can actually be set to meet someone at a grocery store and end up stopping for gas before you go and then you end up missing that chance. But those are just my two cents, the good thing is everyone has the right to do what they want to do.

Novachild, I had contacted Axxelle for my POI alone. I was not interested in getting a reading done on a future person in my life, leave alone obsessing about their entry! It was Axxelle who started this on her own, probably to stretch the reading. I had just asked does she see any one else. I did not ask for any details. Nor am I waiting for them to enter my life.  As far as I am concerned, I am aware that every psychic has limited abilities no matter how good they may be. And psychics should state that in their description as well which many psychics do on Keen. However Axxelle has advertised herself as a timeline expert (not a remote viewer and I am well aware of that). She has this image of being infallible. That is where my issue lies especially because she is so expensive. Also I don’t trust the reviews on other platforms about her. They may have been planted by herself, who knows!
As far as this forum is concerned, I am quite new to it. It is not a majority on anything, but my understanding is that it is a platform where everyone can speak about their experiences with different readers on Keen. If you had a good experience with Axxelle, then good on you! I am happy for you.  You do not have to agree with me. But my reality is still my own and my opinion stems from it. I do not need to agree with you either. I am sharing my experience here so that others think a few times before investing their hard earned money into an expensive reader who has raving reviews across different platforms but still might not work for them.
« Last Edit: Today at 03:26:42 PM by SGVues »

Offline sai07

« Reply #40 on: Today at 04:57:40 PM »

And again, nothing in her profile says specializing in general reads or remote viewing nor does it say anything about guaranteed. Personally, I wouldn’t recommend anyone get a reading on a future person coming into their life because it makes no sense to obsess about a person coming who you don’t even know yet. Plus free will accounts for a majority of that. You can actually be set to meet someone at a grocery store and end up stopping for gas before you go and then you end up missing that chance. But those are just my two cents, the good thing is everyone has the right to do what they want to do.

I think we are on different pages. Also I never asked her for a reading on a mysterious stranger, it just came up. I am not obsessing on timelines. I am actually on my way off of psychics and dealing with things in a healthier way. I think she's not a good "psychic" and that's just my take. An expert gets things wrong only so many times. That said, there's no point going back and forth on this tbh. Your opinion and mine just will not line up.
« Last Edit: Today at 05:29:13 PM by sai07 »

Online Novachild1018

« Reply #41 on: Today at 05:42:23 PM »
 :) I was reflecting on other points that were left in this thread if you were paying attention and I started off with your comment since you had very potent statements on the subject.
Again, just because an expert isn’t getting your situation right doesn’t mean they are not an expert. When you can find a psychic that is your delusional definition of an expert for everyone on this forum please post a thread so everyone can read with them and get their timelines accurate since that is what will happen. I would really love that so everyone can just stick to that one psychic and will never have to waste money on other keen advisors again. I totally agree that we can differing opinions though, good luck!

I think we are on different pages. Also I never asked her for a reading on a mysterious stranger, it just came up. I am not obsessing on timelines. I am actually on my way off of psychics and dealing with things in a healthier way. I think she's not a good "psychic" and that's just my take. An expert gets things wrong only so many times. That said, there's no point going back and forth on this tbh. Your opinion and mine just will not line up.
« Last Edit: Today at 05:47:33 PM by Novachild1018 »

Offline sai07

« Reply #42 on: Today at 05:54:43 PM »
:) I was reflecting on other points that were left in this thread if you were paying attention and I started off with your comment since you had very potent statements on the subject.
Again, just because an expert isn’t getting your situation right doesn’t mean they are not an expert. When you can find a psychic that is your delusional definition of an expert for everyone on this forum please post a thread so everyone can read with them and get their timelines accurate since that is what will happen. I would really love that so everyone can just stick to that one psychic and will never have to waste money on other keen advisors again. I totally agree that we can differing opinions though, good luck!

The use of the word expert sounds ridiculous in this context. But yeah, good luck.