Author Topic: Timing predictions  (Read 2604 times)

Offline Littleblueeyes22

Timing predictions
« on: July 12, 2024, 03:00:43 AM »
Hello :) is there anyone you would recommend who is good with timelines or close to timelines. I know they are fluid but someone who might be a hit?

Offline mliva34

Re: Timing predictions
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2024, 07:10:25 PM »
I think all of them are the same.. they have their good days and bad days..
so timing and predictions are on and off.

Timing I've had such hits with Reagan, Jacqueline, Anastasia, Thalia, Kikiyo.

When it comes to on the spot description of the prediction and how exact it is.. are Thalia, Jacqueline, Reagan, Anastasia.

Ex:
Thalia - she sees images and describes them and tells you 'Saturday' and it may not be the upcoming Saturday but it will happen on a Saturday. She saw me me and a guy doing video chat and it was actually FaceTime. The most recent is her telling me.. a secret admirer that starts with a C and her seeing a messenger.. well it's the IG messenger and I didn't think it's him cus he spells his name with a 'K' but real name is a 'C'. She's gotten exact dates without me mentioning anything like an interview date for a job, date night that was planned.

Anastasia - have gotten very good description of people (like descriptions to the T!) and clearly described how events will play out.. she mentions a number like 'in 4 days/weeks/months.. or a time this will happen' and it's not exactly that..

Jacqueline - said my coworker will go to a different place in 4... thinking it's 4 weeks and did a follow up reading and then gave me the number 7... so I'm thinking ohh it got pushed back now.. but when it happened it was April 7.. She also described exactly how things will play out at my work..

So a lot of things they say may not make sense until it happens and you can connect the dots. Cus the person or situation you're currently in.. is what you're calling about but what they see may be about another person or event in your life.. so they're reading energies..

Offline mystic_sparks81

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2024, 07:28:45 PM »
Where does Anastasia and Jacqueline read from.

Offline mliva34

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2024, 06:35:20 AM »
Where does Anastasia and Jacqueline read from.

Both read with CP. I've only used CP even if people have had bad experiences..
I've learned to analyze what readers are seeing and how to ask questions.. if you go back in this forum, you'll see that there was a girl who posted her experience and the accuracy of a lot of the readers. But only because she was able to distinguish who the readers were seeing and how she would ask her questions.

Offline Ivy

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2024, 04:21:41 PM »
Drusilla often throws in a lot of random dates. Two of those came true. The second one though is my fav. She told me something would happen on 5th that would speed up the process with my POI. After the reading, my recruiter reached out to set up a time to talk. The initial schedule was to talk on 4th, but something came up and he rescheduled to 5th. This definitely impacted "the process."

anything