Author Topic: Love Expert and Psychic Alana--Perhaps the next best thing on Bitwine?  (Read 74 times)

Offline Ninacy

So after a few years of refraining from Bitwine readings and readings in general, I had this nudge to check Bitwine and if there was any new yet talented/legit to consult for my now long-distance relationship and I came across Psychic Alana/Live Expert, and Psychic Alana (she was busy and booked for a reading that moment). She joined the platform this year but OMG, her reviews are hundreds and pretty impressive and I noticed after checking her reviews thoroughly that at least 10 people are coming back she is the best on the site, and their predictions came to pass exactly as she saw them sharing details and stuff. She also makes some bold claims on her profile stating that she doesn't believe in free will (which I agree with for the most part) and that she doesn't change her timelines and outcomes nor give false hope or wishy-washy predictions.

Anyways, when I caught her online and available, I decided to jump in and have a reading. I told her that I had two main questions and that I only had $30 to spare. She gladly accepted as this was my first time reading for her, saying she would give me around 10 minutes (excluding connection time). She currently has a special of $25/5 minutes, $40/10 minutes, and $60/20 minutes. We had a free 3-minute introduction and connection time and reading lasted 17 minutes in total which was not expected and quite generous of her.

She could sense as I was typing that I was going to ask her about a love situation and I was indeed. Asked only for small names and my DOB and off she went. She had picked up my POI's personality and what I felt about the whole situation very well without any extra info given--like I said she was typing and answering my questions before I got the chance to type them which tells me she had a genuine ability to read minds, at least. Gave me a time prediction in regards to when I'll be moving to his country to join me, which I also feel is the most appropriate time to move abroad and be with him. Picked up my hesitations and fears accurately and gave me hope that things would work out in the end and that if my partner wasn't good for me in the long run, she would let me know. I felt she was sincere and would tell me indeed if she saw the guy was bad/toxic whatever.

I guess we'll see how things turn out as the timeline she gave me is not too far and I will probably ask her about career and other predictions as it seems from other reviews, that she nails them as well.

Has anyone tried her? What was your experience? I hope she is not one of these mind readers/empaths but whose predictions don't come to pass.