Author Topic: Cookies gone to shit  (Read 1103 times)

Offline Army

Re: Cookies gone to shit
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2024, 02:43:30 AM »
I had one reading with cookie.. It was in 2022..I waited in line for like 4 months and got super excited when it was my turn after all the reviews that she was the best..the reading turned out to be the most disappointing reading I ever had.. she got nothing right.. and repeating the wrong things in circles.. she got my job wrong. Everything.. she sounded like an old lady too so I think her ability has been lost due to age? Sometimes it happens.. some psychics do lose their ability especially when they have read too much I think..

Oh well.. shame I never discovered her during the time when she was at her prime

Offline Natashanyc

Re: Cookies gone to shit
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2024, 03:32:27 AM »
I had one reading with cookie.. It was in 2022..I waited in line for like 4 months and got super excited when it was my turn after all the reviews that she was the best..the reading turned out to be the most disappointing reading I ever had.. she got nothing right.. and repeating the wrong things in circles.. she got my job wrong. Everything.. she sounded like an old lady too so I think her ability has been lost due to age? Sometimes it happens.. some psychics do lose their ability especially when they have read too much I think..

Oh well.. shame I never discovered her during the time when she was at her prime

When I said this a while back Ppl thought I was being negative lol… I liked her at one point, when she was in her prime then I guess I took too long to try her again bc she was so horrible I hung up. She repeated the same nonsense and none of it resonated. I think she’s burned out after so many years in this craft. I don’t think I know anyone with remote viewing skills like she had once upon a time. Sad case honestly. This has happened to a few good advisors. I wish they all understood the importance of clearing and preserving your energy.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2024, 03:40:16 AM by Natashanyc »