Author Topic: Psychic Trickery  (Read 1171 times)

Offline Wishful Thinker

Psychic Trickery
« on: June 08, 2024, 08:45:30 AM »
Hi all 🤗I haven’t been on this website in a couple of years and wanted to come back to ask a question to see if others have had this same issue.  I recently had a reading with someone on Bitwine who I had read with a couple of years ago.  I asked about a poi who came back into my life and was given reasons why they were back and giving suggestions on what to do.  It was a $10 special for a certain number of minutes.  I was looking at the clock and when time came I made sure to say thank you for the reading so they knew I wasn’t going to abuse the time and go over.  When it had came to one minute over, she then mentioned this person needing to untangle themselves from others because it seems as though they aren’t alone but not in a commitment as well.  She then asked if I wanted to do per minute.  I immediately felt like she said what she said beyond the time allotted for me as if to get me to pay per minute.  It’s like give them something bad so that they will want to know the who, what and where.  Before she had even asked me about per minute and telling me about the entanglement, I had said thank you for the reading.  I wanted to know has anyone else gone through something similar like this where a psychic will tell you something at the end in order to keep you online and pay more.  Or am I overthinking?  Thank you for all responses and insights.

Offline regrets

Re: Psychic Trickery
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2024, 12:20:08 PM »
Yes, some I suspect some may do this as they are self employed.  Some may think of something as that's how conversations are, it's only when you talk you get ideas, thoughts etc. It may also depend on the package you paid for but I would trust your gut feeling.

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2024, 10:14:14 PM »
Thank you very much for replying to my question.  I definitely understand working as a self employed person, but do it ethically and not as though you’re trying to milk people out of money based on their feelings or emotions.  I actually wish I’d check this site before getting a reading from her because I saw she wasn’t accurate with a lot.  I had placed my reading a couple of years ago before someone posted their reviews.  I’ll definitely take your advice and trust my gut 💯 🙏🏿

Offline jackY

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2024, 10:58:22 PM »
I've definitely experienced this waaay back in the day. I would just hang up. I had one question and this woman literally said, "I'm     going   
  to        tell      you      what's    going           to         happen" super slowly. She proceeded to fake cough and clear her throat. I put up with about 30 seconds and hung up. I mean, seriously????

Offline Onyx

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2024, 03:53:26 PM »
Yes I have had several do this. The one that sticks out is Barbara from Keen. After the "you have one minute left " she would wait till almost the end then drop a bomb shell. Did this several times in a row.

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2024, 08:53:48 PM »
Happened to me many times with Fake psychic readers on Bitwine, most are money-hungry scammers looking to squeeze you out of your last penny before they reveal the bombshell/secret/revelation whatever you should know. Don't fall for that.

anything