Author Topic: Solid Reading that came true  (Read 10697 times)

Offline Mandierose610

Re: Solid Reading that came true
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2024, 06:12:03 PM »
Thanks, still waiting on a love prediction, but her reading was in line with my most trusted. There is no set time frame, but I believe I will know before the year is over… so I’ll keep you updated. Yes, a LITTLE generic/vague, but with the cost of her readings, I would expect that. Thanks for the recommendation! I’ll probably reach out to her for a love update in a month or so if nothing changes by then.

Offline Need2knownow

« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2024, 09:28:03 AM »
I just tried CraftIntuitco.  I asked about 2 POIs, 1st being my ex and the other being a new person.  She said 1st will come back fall and winter time 2nd guy is interested but 7 of swords energy.  I responded that it seemed as though she got the energies mixed (since Tarot can do that) bc 2nd guy is really nice (we known each other since high school but lost touch due to  moved away for college, life etc and reconnected bc he came to visit our hometown) .  1st guy betrayed me so I believe that if he does come back, the energy that will be there for me is to keep my guard up (due to his 7 of S behavior ).  When I pointed that out, she said for me to trust my intuition - which I applaud her for. I would read with her again for sure.  I believe us being tenured Readees , we become better at understanding what messages they are given. 

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2024, 05:42:54 PM »
I just tried CraftIntuitco.  I asked about 2 POIs, 1st being my ex and the other being a new person.  She said 1st will come back fall and winter time 2nd guy is interested but 7 of swords energy.  I responded that it seemed as though she got the energies mixed (since Tarot can do that) bc 2nd guy is really nice (we known each other since high school but lost touch due to  moved away for college, life etc and reconnected bc he came to visit our hometown) .  1st guy betrayed me so I believe that if he does come back, the energy that will be there for me is to keep my guard up (due to his 7 of S behavior ).  When I pointed that out, she said for me to trust my intuition - which I applaud her for. I would read with her again for sure.  I believe us being tenured Readees , we become better at understanding what messages they are given.

That is a very good point - I also believe tarot readings can look into certain periods of time, we just don't know if its 1-3 months, 6-10 months or even 3-5 years. For example, if you are reading with a tarot reader about an ex you had an argument with, they might tell you things will get better in the winter time and that you both will start to develop a stronger connection in the spring. This can either happen exactly that way in winter of 2024 and spring of 2025 but then you both end up parting ways because you realize you're on two different pages (they only read 6-10 months unknowingly)… OR, this doesn't happen at all until winter of 2026 and the gap in between we are left to think the reader is wrong.

Same thing with energies, unless you're an incredible remote viewer and/or clairvoyant, it's rare to know for a FACT on the energy they are picking up on. This happened to me recently with a reader I've had  ALOT of success with.

Offline Need2knownow

« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2024, 12:36:31 AM »
Who was the reader that you went to?  and what network? 

Thanks for your input.  This reminds me, I used to read with this lady Tulsi from PsychicPowernetwork.com and she said back in Feb 2024 that she doesn't see us talking until 2 years.  While all these many other psychics (keen, several on Psychicpowernetwork, California Psychics) said 2 weeks or 2 months.  we do talk but not like conversation - more like he checks in every 2 or 3 months, breadcrumbing.  So maybe Tulsi is right.  While these other psychics who say we will reconcile just wants us to keep coming back since they are paid so much by the minute - sometimes I think it's the network that trains them to do this.  anyways, my 2 cents. I'm glad this site -  psychic calling has become a major addiction for me and I'm sure plenty of others in this lonely world (I blame technology for this too). 
« Last Edit: September 04, 2024, 12:45:19 AM by Need2knownow »

Offline serenejoy

« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2024, 02:57:23 PM »

Thanks for your input.  This reminds me, I used to read with this lady Tulsi from PsychicPowernetwork.com and she said back in Feb 2024 that she doesn't see us talking until 2 years.  While all these many other psychics (keen, several on Psychicpowernetwork, California Psychics) said 2 weeks or 2 months.  we do talk but not like conversation - more like he checks in every 2 or 3 months, breadcrumbing.  So maybe Tulsi is right.  While these other psychics who say we will reconcile just wants us to keep coming back since they are paid so much by the minute - sometimes I think it's the network that trains them to do this.  anyways, my 2 cents. I'm glad this site -  psychic calling has become a major addiction for me and I'm sure plenty of others in this lonely world (I blame technology for this too).

I've had a lot of luck with monarchofnymphs on Purple Ocean.

Offline Lys

« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2024, 03:57:21 PM »

She have a really bad attitude. She was wrong for me 2 years ago about my poi. Really wrong. But for the other guys it was true

Offline serenejoy

« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2024, 05:32:49 PM »

She have a really bad attitude. She was wrong for me 2 years ago about my poi. Really wrong. But for the other guys it was true

I agree 10000% that she has a bad temper, she always thinks people are testing her! But yeah, she has been really good for me with things she had no way of knowing. She did however confuse the energies - it was non romantic stuff, but things I knew were true, just with the people mixed up.

Offline starempress

« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2024, 02:35:52 AM »
I just posted on another thread but wanted to mention that I just had psychic Erick D from privateoracle.com pick up on two EXACT things, an amount for a sale and the first name of the buyer.  I have goosebumps thinking about it.

Offline starempress

« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2024, 02:37:34 AM »
I found this reader via a recommendation on Lipstickalley; her name is CraftsIntuitCo on Etsy.

I've read with her a few times, but most recently I asked her when a residential move would happen regarding a family member who has moved into my home. She had no way of knowing how long they've been with me, the situation at hand, etc. She told me it would happen in 6-7 weeks. At the time of the reading, the plan was for them to stay with me until September. Sure enough, a week into the reading, my family member put an offer on a house and it was accepted. Their closing date/move-in date is exactly 6 weeks.

She also nailed a contact prediction before; I had not been in contact with someone for 5 months, and she was off by 1 day on when we would speak. I don't get readings much anymore, but I wanted to share that she is pretty good (for me anyway) and seems to be a clear channel.

On the negative side, I asked her how this one male felt about me, he's my almost 60-year-old boss. She got some stuff that could possibly be accurate, but mostly it seemed off and pushed into him thinking/wanting something romantic with me, when I HIGHLY doubt that is the case, lol. Either way wanted to share.

still waiting for predictions to pass for me, so I can't comment.  I die use Romina's Readings Australia though and she was quite accurate.  I have used her on platforms but thought I would try the etsy this time.

Offline kika

« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2024, 04:18:15 AM »
Erik d is on bitwine too.