Author Topic: Solid Reading that came true  (Read 10688 times)

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
Solid Reading that came true
« on: May 09, 2024, 07:26:56 PM »
I found this reader via a recommendation on Lipstickalley; her name is CraftsIntuitCo on Etsy.

I've read with her a few times, but most recently I asked her when a residential move would happen regarding a family member who has moved into my home. She had no way of knowing how long they've been with me, the situation at hand, etc. She told me it would happen in 6-7 weeks. At the time of the reading, the plan was for them to stay with me until September. Sure enough, a week into the reading, my family member put an offer on a house and it was accepted. Their closing date/move-in date is exactly 6 weeks.

She also nailed a contact prediction before; I had not been in contact with someone for 5 months, and she was off by 1 day on when we would speak. I don't get readings much anymore, but I wanted to share that she is pretty good (for me anyway) and seems to be a clear channel.

On the negative side, I asked her how this one male felt about me, he's my almost 60-year-old boss. She got some stuff that could possibly be accurate, but mostly it seemed off and pushed into him thinking/wanting something romantic with me, when I HIGHLY doubt that is the case, lol. Either way wanted to share.

Offline kika

Re: Solid Reading that came true
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2024, 06:51:56 PM »
Tried it she gave me a quick positive answer and I was like WOW!!! So we shall see.

Offline jackY

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2024, 10:33:40 PM »
Meh.... I dunno. She wasn't committed to her answers for me. Everything kind of had a disclaimer like "at this time, I feel" or "you may have a boyfriend". These were yes or no questions sooooooo......

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2024, 05:36:38 AM »
REALLY hope she’s right for me. The reading reasonated and made sense. Time frame was for next year which for my situation would make more sense. Prayers and fingers crossed ugh

Offline Mandierose610

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2024, 09:54:22 PM »
Tried her out, only time will tell, but the reading definitely resonated. Some of her answers were a tad wishy washy like Jacky pointed out… but I’m overall pleased. Will be alot more pleased if it turns out to be correct. She did tell me for contact that if it has been awhile then it could take “several weeks” before contact happens, but then said that if it hasn’t been long since I heard from POI it would be up to a little over a week away. Not sure what to think about that, as last communication from POI was 10 days ago but poi said they would not be communicating with me anymore. 🙃 

Overall I feel it was pretty good though.

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2024, 11:53:29 AM »
Its a no for me. Nothing came true.

Offline serenejoy

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2024, 12:56:32 PM »
Its a no for me. Nothing came true.

Hey Pilar, not that this is a bad thing at all- but it seems like most readers can't read you? Have you ever wondered why that is? Also, has there been a reader who has worked well for you, in terms of FUTURE predictions? I know you've kind of read some here and there with Yona and QOC, but even then it seems like small things?

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2024, 05:47:45 PM »
Intuitive fox and shamanic Arawak priestess made job and love predictions that came true including the timeframe. Those are just some of their predictions, others didn't come true.

I live a slow life so maybe its taking time

Offline Mandierose610

« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2024, 09:51:50 PM »
I guess I’ll let you guys decide if this is a hit or not, because I’m not sure. POI did reach out today… despite saying they will never talk to me again. It was 11 days since the last time I had heard from them. Now, craftsintuitco did say it would be a “little over a week” for contact. I took that to mean a little over a week from when she gave the reading for me, which was Wednesday. But, I guess she didn’t specifically say “a little over a week from today” she just said that if it hadn’t been that long since I heard from
POI it would be “a little over a week or so” . It was 11 days. POI is stubborn, and a loose cannon. And many, many, many psychics have been wrong about them. I’m waiting to do an official review until I know the final outcome of this situation. So, I think I’m willing to give her credit on this one?

Offline jackY

« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2024, 10:50:40 PM »
I think when we have to stretch to make a reading fit, it's probably just that; a stretch. I looked back at the messages with her. She was wrong and that was with her "maybe" "may" "it's possible" "not getting an answer on that" blah, blah blah. Trust me! I wanted to believe in her reading. With all of those caveats, she was still wrongo dongo....

I guess I’ll let you guys decide if this is a hit or not, because I’m not sure. POI did reach out today… despite saying they will never talk to me again. It was 11 days since the last time I had heard from them. Now, craftsintuitco did say it would be a “little over a week” for contact. I took that to mean a little over a week from when she gave the reading for me, which was Wednesday. But, I guess she didn’t specifically say “a little over a week from today” she just said that if it hadn’t been that long since I heard from
POI it would be “a little over a week or so” . It was 11 days. POI is stubborn, and a loose cannon. And many, many, many psychics have been wrong about them. I’m waiting to do an official review until I know the final outcome of this situation. So, I think I’m willing to give her credit on this one?

Offline Mandierose610

« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2024, 11:23:59 PM »
Jacky, yeah I get it. The other stuff she said definitely made sense. I’ve been talking to a local psychic and honestly she might be the most accurate out of all of them. She kinda gave a laugh when I told her that poi said they would never reach out again. She said “oh you’ll hear from them again”. I’ll take it, it just feels good to have someone MAYBE be right after so many were wrong for so long, ya know?

Offline Frideswide

« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2024, 04:37:30 PM »
I tried her a couple weeks ago. She gave me a positive outcome with some time frames. Will update.

Offline Mandierose610

« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2024, 08:31:43 PM »
Have to give her credit, I also asked about when I would find a new job… she told me that it would be within the next 2 months and that I would like it and it would be good pay. A couple weeks shy of 2 months later, after looking for a job since March, I did get a new job and I do really like it. The pay thing is remaining to be seen because it’s sales, but the potential to make good money is definitely there. Just thought I’d give an update .

Offline jackY

« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2024, 10:28:44 PM »
I'm glad she was right for you! She also told me a new job in 2 months, it didn't happen.

Have to give her credit, I also asked about when I would find a new job… she told me that it would be within the next 2 months and that I would like it and it would be good pay. A couple weeks shy of 2 months later, after looking for a job since March, I did get a new job and I do really like it. The pay thing is remaining to be seen because it’s sales, but the potential to make good money is definitely there. Just thought I’d give an update .

Offline serenejoy

« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2024, 01:37:18 PM »

Congrats Mandy! I also continue to have luck with her for current feelings/future predictions, I'm a bit surprised tbh. She isn't the most detailed reader but her predictions have pretty much been on point for me too.