Author Topic: New Bitwine Psychics  (Read 8645 times)

Offline Dnj1984

New Bitwine Psychics
« on: April 03, 2024, 10:55:50 PM »
Any new ones to speak of?
« Last Edit: April 04, 2024, 01:39:59 AM by Dnj1984 »

Offline Mayra92

Re: New Bitwine Psychics
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2024, 09:38:35 PM »
Hi, recently discovered Lovely Safire and Guidancebynatalie. Both contact predictions came true few days after I talked to them, which was really unexpected to be honest. Did not see many reviews on here though :-(

Offline Jmoore666

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2024, 09:42:54 PM »
Thought I'd give this one a bump. Any new readers on the Bitwine y'all are liking these days?

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2024, 09:02:38 PM »
I tried psychic Alana (Love Expert & Psychic Alana) for the first time and she gave me a stellar first impression but I can't tell about her final prediction yet. She is certainly not a fraud and is very talented at picking thoughts and the current situation. I see some members were coming back praising her with glowing and detailed reviews and I hope I'll be one of them as well but I still have in the back of my mind that she may not be accurate for me as 95% of the psychics I tried were wrong on final predictions.

Offline stayrosy96

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2024, 10:11:24 PM »
I tried Alana (Love Expert & Psychic Alana) a couple of times already. The first one was at the end of March. She gave me a good first impression by channeling my ex, his personality and characteristics without any prior information. Back then I was hopeful we would get back together since we broke up in Dec 2023. She said he would contact me within the last two weeks of June. June is pretty much over and he never reached out. So there’s that… she also said I would marry him in October 2025 which is a bold prediction to make given he never reached out at all. I’m over my ex now so I don’t care if her predictions don’t pass. It would’ve been cool to see it happen just to validate her accuracy but with her recent rate increase of $7.99/minute, I think I’d rather save my money.

Also, she gets a lot of the same ppl writing her reviews almost everyday. Makes me wonder but at least her predictions worked for other people.

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2024, 10:15:45 PM »
Are you talking about this June? I guess you'll have to wait as it may happen later on but it looks it won't...

Offline stayrosy96

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2024, 11:08:33 PM »
Are you talking about this June? I guess you'll have to wait as it may happen later on but it looks it won't...

Yes - this year. I read with her a couple more times between April-May and she stayed firm with her June contact prediction. If I do decide to go back to her, she might just push out the prediction and I’ll be in this cycle again… I would just stay cautious and continue to live life  :)

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2024, 11:49:09 PM »
No you shouldn't contact her for now, prediction timeline is ending but it may happen later,  it's a bit soon to conclude whether she was accurate or not. I wouldn't contact her either in the near future unless predictions come to pass or something else pops up and I'll get to know the answer soon. But like I said, great first impression and I can attest that she is a great empath, mind-reader, and remote viewer with good intentions. Fingers crossed. Do let us know if her prediction comes to pass later.

Offline stayrosy96

« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2024, 01:13:18 AM »
No you shouldn't contact her for now, prediction timeline is ending but it may happen later,  it's a bit soon to conclude whether she was accurate or not. I wouldn't contact her either in the near future unless predictions come to pass or something else pops up and I'll get to know the answer soon. But like I said, great first impression and I can attest that she is a great empath, mind-reader, and remote viewer with good intentions. Fingers crossed. Do let us know if her prediction comes to pass later.

I will definitely share an update if something happens. Best of luck with your predictions!
« Last Edit: June 30, 2024, 01:59:54 AM by stayrosy96 »

Offline bemily

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2024, 03:55:21 AM »
Tristan Peters is a good new one! I've read with too many people across Keen and Bitwine, and I think he's gotten the most details right. He's the only one I've had predict a completely random new person coming in.

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2024, 06:21:55 AM »
For Alana, although she’s really nice and informative, I’m not sure she’s 100 accurate in her predictions and readings.  To say you’re 100 correct is a lie.  She does have a money back guarantee.  She told me something that at the time I didn’t know was inaccurate until last week when I went through my moment of shock of finding out things I was told weren’t true.  I’m not an expert at relationships, but if you want to get back with your guy, send him a message just to go out for coffee.  You never know what he’s thinking and feeling. 

As with the same people commenting, a couple of those people constantly comment on about 4 other psychics pages constantly so I think those people have severe issues. 

Offline Mina

« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2024, 12:51:34 PM »
Here are 3 of mine

Gemini moon- increased their prices but yeah roughly 3/4 of predictions on timing have come through. Questions have to be worded carefully. Read profile carefully. At least tries to remember you and keep in line with cards. I like this, others may not and want a “fresh” read. But so far she checks out (I think she’s a she)

Lolita vanilla-has read ppl current energies accurately to the tea . Predictions I noticed when I’m super attached can change… sigh (which is life) but I noticed they have picked a lot of detail accurately. Definitely read profile, has disclaimer about ppl who read often, and I think it does check out. I can’t read with her often because it bums me out, I would say a realistic reader.

Intuitivecait- they might have blocked me and very hard to get hold of for readings. I’m finding myself hitting refresh like I did for Ari back in 2021 😆 . I wish I could get something cleared up with them, but maybe for the best (doesn’t help do a plug of their name when they’re hard to reach) but am curious if any have connected with this reader. Some thing did play out and others haven’t… (kind of hearing the same echos Alana- which I haven’t with them but it sound similar) again so hard to get a hold of lately

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2024, 02:22:07 PM »
Gemini Moon is definitely a good one.  I first read with her back in 2020 on Bitwine and PO.  She’s really good.  This technique is new for her as she used to be very open and free flowing and allowed you to message her and took appointments.  Since I’ve been back on there, I believe a client or someone crossed boundaries with her because she doesn’t seem as open as before.  She’s still mad nice and cool, just restrictive which sucks because she was always open to messages and appointments. 

Offline Mina

« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2024, 02:56:36 PM »
Gemini Moon is definitely a good one.  I first read with her back in 2020 on Bitwine and PO.  She’s really good.  This technique is new for her as she used to be very open and free flowing and allowed you to message her and took appointments.  Since I’ve been back on there, I believe a client or someone crossed boundaries with her because she doesn’t seem as open as before.  She’s still mad nice and cool, just restrictive which sucks because she was always open to messages and appointments.

Gemini moon
Yes thank you for mentioning this. It looks like she took about 6 month (or so maybe more) hiatus and is back on bitwine…

But she definitely wants to enforce strict boundaries of the type of questions she can answer within the legal means, ethical spiritual boundaries…and I can see how it rubs ppl the wrong way, or may be off putting. (I asked about job but she didn’t want to get into the details so I let it go)

I don’t think I’m emphasizing this correctly but she will quickly let you know if your question is not within her means, but will be kind, but tough love about it. She reminds me snippets of northstar Julie as far as tarot reads, as a straight shooter, but different from her style, and, personally, I respect ppl ways to read Tarot to be different from one another and how they learn, so I never will take the same cards to mean the same across the board. She is tarot reader with some kind of Clair gift.

Offline fluffywuffy

« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2024, 03:35:32 PM »
Is she the one that says Catholic tarot, and fireworks as her profile pic? Thanks!