Author Topic: Lady Kathryn  (Read 9414 times)

Offline Sapphirewaters1

Re: Lady Kathryn
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2019, 03:59:36 AM »
I found her on FB. She will give you a free reading at first. I gave her no info or background and she mentioned a few things that surprised me. One being a date on something. Then I went through her site and purchased a $20 email readings. That also resonated with me.

https://loveandlightwithmagicwins.com/?fbclid=IwAR3vN2ruOsX0_3blpHmYbjHgx8qbkUmv2lgdiZGcZxFNhBP_jpMC1RM_qJ4

If you read with her let me know what you think.

Offline mayflower

« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2019, 07:15:45 PM »
She is real and kind. She helped me to see finally i will find my luggage back to me and i did and the chance was like 20% to get it back and thats free offered by her!
More than that she told me poi will contact me in Feb, he did !
At first i was reluctant to contact her by seeing a few negative comment but now i think if she is not real, she cannot tell u in deep detail or know little issue like this.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2019, 08:00:24 PM »
There’s a lady Kathryn on bitwine, not sure if it’s the same person but the one from bitwine has always told me things that never happened tho

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2019, 08:42:42 PM »
There’s a lady Kathryn on bitwine, not sure if it’s the same person but the one from bitwine has always told me things that never happened tho
Yep it's the same one I referenced before. They are the same.