Author Topic: Readings by K  (Read 2191 times)

Offline Mina

Readings by K
« on: February 02, 2024, 06:23:07 PM »
Okay… I’m throwing a name in…and I know the future is what you make of it- I do believe that … however, I have my doubts

I swore I saw her name on here, in an old thread but I can’t find it, that single letter k makes it really difficult to do search for her. For the most part she seems accurate ish but some minor details seem off. And of course it’s stuff I cannot verify. She is nice, but also scares me. She really doesn’t need much and yes very expensive to the point where at this point it’s once every six months.

Anyone has experience with her. For the most part she tends to be negative with me… but at times she can deliver soft blows, but also just so expensive.

Offline sai07

Re: Readings by K
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2024, 06:26:11 PM »
I read with her for a while. And also lost respect for her in the process. She seems very credible with feelings in the moment but none of her contact predictions came to pass and then when I told her that (multiple occasions) she then backtracked and stopped giving me timelines. It was weird. I've stopped reading with her for that reason.

Offline Mina

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2024, 02:22:17 AM »
Huh!

Thought I’d give another update about this advisor. Again haven’t read with since I updated this. Sooooo she said I would “meet someone new” this summer and I think I know who that is… but I don’t find him that attractive. BUT …I find that HE is attractive to me. She said he would appear around June/july then disappear but appear before fall… and I see weirdly how this person applies. But luckily nothing else has come of it other than him as “almost”…yet he doesn’t even ask me out, or hang out

And again I honestly just don’t find him attractive, but I do catch this person kind of looking my way… and thanks goodness he hasn’t officially made a move.

I dunno know how to rate this.. other an “almost but naw I’ll pass”
I get some of these… where I can see it “almost” happen but also “a no thank you!”

Very glad this didn’t happen either!
I’m seeing her negative reviews too and they help me feel better but sad for the ppl who depend on her

Offline sai07

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2024, 05:57:44 PM »
Huh!

Thought I’d give another update about this advisor. Again haven’t read with since I updated this. Sooooo she said I would “meet someone new” this summer and I think I know who that is… but I don’t find him that attractive. BUT …I find that HE is attractive to me. She said he would appear around June/july then disappear but appear before fall… and I see weirdly how this person applies. But luckily nothing else has come of it other than him as “almost”…yet he doesn’t even ask me out, or hang out

And again I honestly just don’t find him attractive, but I do catch this person kind of looking my way… and thanks goodness he hasn’t officially made a move.

I get some of these… where I can see it “almost” happen but also “a no thank you!”

I’m seeing her negative reviews too and they help me feel better but sad for the ppl who depend on her

I’ve gotten this a lot from readers - they say I’m going to meet someone in the summer or in the fall - but aren’t those very general seasons and there’s a 50 percent chance you will meet someone then. I don’t know, it’s just too generic for me.

Offline Mina

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2024, 03:00:36 PM »
Huh!

I’ve gotten this a lot from readers - they say I’m going to meet someone in the summer or in the fall - but aren’t those very general seasons and there’s a 50 percent chance you will meet someone then. I don’t know, it’s just too generic for me.

Mmm I normally tune out when an advisor gives a “you’ll meet someone new” reading. However, I thought at time she was genuine, and to an extent I do think I she still is. But… This wasn’t meant as stock line reading, she doesn’t read like that.

Again this was a more of “oh that’s who you thought I’d be interested in?” And I’m just not feeling it. However, she did get right that this person kind of “disappear” and what ended up happening without getting into details was they were forced to take time off from work due to events that played out in July. (oh which I did tell you!)

However… I was thinking about this previous night -damn this event at work was meant to happen? That part makes me sad.

Offline appleeyes75

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2024, 03:31:05 PM »
Not recommend spending money on this one.

Offline sai07

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2024, 07:32:07 PM »
Yeah I think the thing that frustrates me is we spend a lot on readers to be partially right. Is it worth it? The 50% right scenario? It’s sometimes like guesswork or mental gymnastics connecting what they did and not get. I’m not familiar with your situation of course, Mina, I used to read with K a while ago and I stopped bc she went back on timing - which I know is super fluid but it was frustrating to keep hearing her have confidence in something and when it didn’t work out like she suggested, she backtracked.

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2024, 09:32:25 PM »
I’ve read with her a few times. She actually got the basic situation correct but she is far too overpriced.

anything