Author Topic: Astrology readings Leslie Hale  (Read 4814 times)

Offline dragonflyer

Re: Astrology readings Leslie Hale
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2024, 11:43:46 PM »
Thank you!

She has her own site-cheaper than keen:

http://www.lesliehale-astrology.com/astrologyreadings.html

For anyone who has read with her, how long do you need for a reading with her? 10min at least?

Offline TulipsAndSunflowers

« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2024, 11:51:48 PM »
Anyone else read with her and can share their experience?
I've already done my 1 reading this week with someone else, but had over $30 in Keen credit, so called her today- was curious after reading reviews on here. Topped up around $15 - so had 9 mins reading in total. Since she does astrology, it's not as quick of an experience as it usually is with, say, psychics etc.. so I only got to ask 'will he ever reach out' - she said yes end of Aug to mid September.. I told her that it'll have been far too long for him to not reach out and that she probably sees me reaching out to him and asking for closure (I will likely be in his city in Sept and was already planning on messaging him to meet me around that time for closure....). She said nope, definitely him reaching out to me, he doesn't want to end it and will want to continue ... well, I'm not sure what to think , because if someone wants to be with you, they make the effort and I've not heard from him since end of May, so that's a LONG time for someone to not be reaching out if they want to be with you. Let's be real... she did ask when the last time we spoke was and I gave her 5/6 weeks and she then said that 28/29 May he had some 'sudden change' in his chart ... 29/5 is when we last spoke ...

Offline jackY

« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2024, 12:45:21 AM »
You're welcome!

Thank you!

She has her own site-cheaper than keen:

http://www.lesliehale-astrology.com/astrologyreadings.html

For anyone who has read with her, how long do you need for a reading with her? 10min at least?

Offline appleeyes75

« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2024, 02:51:53 AM »
This one is a no. She fed me bs

Offline glamgal

« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2024, 04:33:25 AM »
No for me too. Did not work.

Offline TulipsAndSunflowers

« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2024, 12:14:25 PM »
Yeah, I wouldn't call her again ... will wait for a trusted reader's timeframe to pass and will then contact him himself and tell him to meet me for closure. She only answered one question in 9 mins, so way too expensive for what she's offering imo.

Offline KarinaR

« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2024, 02:24:12 PM »
Just want to caution you about this one. She got a few dates correct for me in the past. Then more recently told me I had this bad transit coming up and that she basically saw everything falling apart for me. I was losing sleep, anxious, freaking out because she seemed to know what she was talking about. I went online and read about the saturn square uranus transit she told me to be worried about and was literally shaken up by everything I read. I am happy and grateful to report that I am doing ok. Please please be careful with readings. They can be so addicting and detrimental to every day.

Offline kika

« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2024, 03:11:15 PM »
Yes I agree she fed me bullshit too. I fell for her bs.