Author Topic: nikki rich  (Read 3461 times)

pfizer

nikki rich
« on: February 19, 2022, 05:34:02 AM »
http://www.nikkirichastrology.com/

so i tried nikki few times at PO then i found her own website and so purchased a 30 min. zoom reading.

it's done last night, a business reading

its pretty good; she nailed the current really well and gave me a few months predictions and an overall trend in 2022 and what to alert.

i will update. my experience with her in PO she was accurate with business issues; and a bit opinionated in personal issues (not wrong) but i may try her again for something personal later this year.

she reads cards, energy and using her intuition.

Offline Lys

Re: nikki rich
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2022, 10:26:01 AM »
And  how was your love 💗 predictions?

pfizer

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2022, 04:33:27 PM »
she was actually quite accurate with love prediction
she is not someone who would tell you 'oh he is the one for you' i dont think she can tell
she told me it's going to be extremely difficult and even she thought it may happen but i will probably get very frustrated and give up
then she started lecturing me lol
she started telling me i have options and really not necessary to go through this process etc etc etc..

she was right, it's very painful and frustrated, but i decided not to focus at this poi so its ok

thing i dont like is she gave a lot of opinion; which i think it's not necessary.

And  how was your love 💗 predictions?

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2022, 08:26:34 AM »
Totally agree with you.  She is very gifted for sure and was very accurate in her predictions with me but she would give her opinion quite a bit which I thought was a bit annoying but she did end up being right

pfizer

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2022, 11:50:52 AM »
oh whoever wants to go try nikki, pls be good dont tell her anything about this forum
it's very easy to know who i was and i dont want her to feel upset about my reviews even though it's not bad at all lol
thanks!

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2022, 12:36:59 AM »
Oh yeah?  Why don't you loo at the post I wrote dedicated to her?  And please leave me alone, I am very happy where I am in my life and it appears you are a bitter B.  Buh bye. 

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2022, 11:12:04 AM »
She was wrong for me

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2022, 12:08:09 PM »
She was wrong for me

Me too

Offline Lys

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2022, 10:56:08 PM »
Im so confused. In my reading one month ago it was really positive about a guy I met and now it’s the complete opposite. I don’t know what to think…

Offline user5942

« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2022, 02:02:07 AM »
Are you getting a lot of readings?

Try not to overdo it…but definitely trust your gut

Offline Lys

« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2022, 02:35:25 AM »
Yeah maybe I had too many readings recently.. I'm feel stupid. Maybe it's the reason why..

pfizer

« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2022, 03:58:31 PM »
i dont know how far nikki predicted things for you; but i am only comfortable for around 3 months; that is really the limitation of tarot cards. most of the time i only asked about 1 to 2 months.
also bear in mind nikki is very opinionated, u  like it or not lol. u have to learn how to separate the cards she explained and her own opinion.

Yeah maybe I had too many readings recently.. I'm feel stupid. Maybe it's the reason why..

anything