Author Topic: the star oracle  (Read 7377 times)

Offline Mina

Re: the star oracle
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2024, 11:01:10 PM »
This reader was actually my first reading on bitwine. I looked back at my transcript and she was very good with what she picked up. She was able to read POI and what he was going through, she gave advice on how to move forward and gave a lot of self help talk. She did predict how things would start clicking with him and his past history of relationships or lack there of. Luckily she wasn’t rude as I see some of you guys said that was your experience. Anyone else read with her?
Or any updates from those who previously commented? Did things work out or was she right?

Do note …she was rude AFTER my first initial my reading, which I thought was good a read. Prediction wise … it’s hard to say because I came to her feeling vulnerable wanting to vent, looking for pep talk, but she then changed the prediction based on what I said following that 2nd reading. I came to her when I was feeling triggered and in emotional upset I would rate 6 out of 10. Not the worse but also yes not my best. That’s when she flipped got extremely defensive - and it was super weird! I thought I was client but suddenly she was the victim, blame shaming me. In the first reading she claimed SP wanted to be with me he had insecure issues suddenly in the second reading “why can’t I accept the SP doesn’t want to be with me!”… and only 3 weeks had passed between readings. Her prediction also passed the two week marker she gave me. She claimed within two weeks, I was following up that 3rd week.

You want to play the “maybe she is right? I can take tough love” with roses colored glasses, Go right ahead. It’s your money and life. I Don’t say we didn’t warn you! The minute you question her ability she will flip it and make it a victim story about herself. She is truly a piece of work. And she is still the only person I pursued a full refund from PayPal. Considering all the crappy advisors on bitwine I read and had to swallow pride on “it’s just a crappy read” -she is truly gaslighting C-ptsd big fat C you next Tuesday!

anything