Author Topic: Insight with Teresa  (Read 2569 times)

Offline TulipsAndSunflowers

Insight with Teresa
« on: April 30, 2021, 08:46:38 PM »
Starting one more topic today, can't find any threads on this lady. I have just read with her and she truly impressed me.
She definitely read my POI well. She said he liked me but was mainly focused on himself and his job which often leaves me feeling alone. (totally correct, he is lovely but TOO BUSY!!). She said I would meet a new person in July and would eventually leave current POI for the new person. This has made me super sad but everything she said made sense..... will definitely update on here in July...
She also said I would get a job I applied for this week. This is a highly competitive role and if I do get the job, it will be miracle. I will know within two weeks so will update on here.
Anyone read with her/stories to share? ;)

Re: Insight with Teresa
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2021, 08:48:42 PM »
Oh- and... I am currently ignoring my poi's last message because it was slightly petulant and I've had a long day and in no mood for it... Teresa said he would send another message either today at 11 pm (it's 10 pm over here) or on Sunday. Let's see. Ain't messaging him myself for sure. (:

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2021, 11:55:59 PM »
I read with her in the summer.  She made predictions for winter.  None happened.

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2021, 01:15:56 AM »
I read with her in the summer.  She made predictions for winter.  None happened.

Damn. I guess I'd be too naive to actually believe that I could get this job  :o will totally update on here ....

the contact prediction panned out tonight though, he messaged closer to midnight, but the prediction of 11 pm was very close I'd say.

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2021, 02:21:50 AM »
Aw don't say that, I mean you have a 50/50 shot with the job no matter what any one else says :)

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2021, 03:20:02 PM »
OK, so I didn't end up getting the job, so she was wrong (but there is a possibility of getting another job in the company later this year, so...).
The relationship with my POI didn't end in July, but it did end about a week ago. Didn't walk away from it because of another man, but because it was draining and all he does is work... so she wasn't wrong about that either.
She was also correct when answering my accommodation questions....
Overall, she did give me some good hits and I will most likely call again, but she was wrong on the new POI - there hasn't been anyone interesting enough, not in July and definitely not now .... (aside from a couple of resurfacing exes, but I am certain that I dont want anything to come out of that lol).
she now said that I would meet a new POI in Jan/Feb.

anything