Author Topic: newPsychicAddicted Tally  (Read 37742 times)

Offline kyw1021

Re: newPsychicAddicted Tally
« Reply #60 on: June 26, 2012, 12:43:33 AM »
I'm not trying to take away your hope for a favorable outcome but, I have read with Jane Wilcox several times.  I have been reading with Jane off and on for a little over a year.  Somehow her predictions always come true.  Even when it seems like they won't.  I first started calling her in February 2011 about my then boyfriend.  The only information that I gave her was his name and my name and that I wanted to know if I was going to hear from him again.  From there she went on to tell me when I would receive contact and described his personality to a T.  I didn't give her any of this information about his personality but she knew it.  She knew that he was abusive, I never told her or gave her any clues to this, I just said his name.   Not only was she accurate about his personality but she was accurate about when I would receive contact.  A month later I called her about a new guy I was dating.  I was also still with my old boyfriend at the time.  I only told her the new guy's name and for some reason she was able to see that I was still with my boyfriend.   She also stated that this new guy wasn't going to contact me again until the end of April.  I didn't believe her because he seemed to be done with me.  She was right.  He contacted me again out of the blue at  the end  of April.  She also said that things weren't going to work out with this new guy and he wasn't going to satisfy me.  I didn't believe her, I just knew he was the one and I wanted him so bad.  She was right again, by June I wanted nothing more to do with him.  After that I started dating someone else.  Not only did she see that he was married, (I already knew this, but I hadn't mentioned it to her), but she also knew that I had been with him earlier that day. She gave me all of this information about these people with me only telling her my name and the person I am inquiring about name.  This lady is truly psychic. 

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #61 on: June 26, 2012, 01:58:04 AM »
Hi Kyw1021......could u tell me....is jane wilcox on Keen, or best american psychics?....thanks bella!

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #62 on: June 26, 2012, 02:15:33 AM »
ok....just found my answer jane wilcox....same person Keen & best american psychics!...thanks anyways!

Offline kyw1021

« Reply #63 on: June 26, 2012, 02:51:36 PM »
Bella Life, are you going to read with Jane?  If so let me know how it goes!   :)

Offline Rima

• Manifesting
« Reply #64 on: June 26, 2012, 11:10:12 PM »
I'm not trying to take away your hope for a favorable outcome but, I have read with Jane Wilcox several times.  I have been reading with Jane off and on for a little over a year.  Somehow her predictions always come true.  Even when it seems like they won't.  I first started calling her in February 2011 about my then boyfriend.  The only information that I gave her was his name and my name and that I wanted to know if I was going to hear from him again.  From there she went on to tell me when I would receive contact and described his personality to a T.  I didn't give her any of this information about his personality but she knew it.  She knew that he was abusive, I never told her or gave her any clues to this, I just said his name.   Not only was she accurate about his personality but she was accurate about when I would receive contact.  A month later I called her about a new guy I was dating.  I was also still with my old boyfriend at the time.  I only told her the new guy's name and for some reason she was able to see that I was still with my boyfriend.   She also stated that this new guy wasn't going to contact me again until the end of April.  I didn't believe her because he seemed to be done with me.  She was right.  He contacted me again out of the blue at  the end  of April.  She also said that things weren't going to work out with this new guy and he wasn't going to satisfy me.  I didn't believe her, I just knew he was the one and I wanted him so bad.  She was right again, by June I wanted nothing more to do with him.  After that I started dating someone else.  Not only did she see that he was married, (I already knew this, but I hadn't mentioned it to her), but she also knew that I had been with him earlier that day. She gave me all of this information about these people with me only telling her my name and the person I am inquiring about name.  This lady is truly psychic.

I read with Jane and she told me my boyfriend at the time was not going to work (true) but she said my new boyfriend in future is the one and I will have my children with him.  The fact is I am 50, have two children, don't think I will have more.  So. she did not get my vote.

Offline newlyPsychicAddicted

• Veterans
« Reply #65 on: August 02, 2012, 06:46:39 AM »
Guys I need help......

As most of you know that my SM and me havnt spoken for months. there is a strange thing happening. Just a few days back he started updating his FB profile with links which are related to my hobbies but which he completely used to hate. He used to send me such links all the time almost everyday when we were together. He didnt posted anything on FB for a month and when he updates he is filling his wall with the links he used to send me. This was my first serious relationship and I would be thankful to anyone who understands this psychology and could help me.

There are only a few gals who are into astronomy and cooking and movies at the same time. he hates all of them

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #66 on: August 02, 2012, 06:51:50 AM »
He knows you are watching his FB, and he's showing you he loves you still.  That is my guess.  I'm a guy and I did a similar thing for the woman I love too.  We both had access to an account, and I tried my best to leave her messages like that.  Good luck!

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #67 on: August 02, 2012, 02:37:06 PM »
Newly...this sounds intentional. My ex wouldn't talk to me but would put references to things I said or songs or movies *I* liked on his FB. People are silly like that.

Have you decided what you are going to do?

• Veterans
« Reply #68 on: August 02, 2012, 03:07:27 PM »
@tjoy

that was a wonderful post. Thank you so much. I am in the process of moving on and my SM is an expert in playing mind games. I think he must have sensed that i am moving on which obviously should be a blow to his arrogance and ego. Literally a month without anything and now if he posts anything, its a link to something related to MY hobbies.

@Something, bugspray and ojoslindos

Havnt taken a reading for more than 2 months!!!! yay!!!!!!! I have decided that i am not going to wait anymore for him. I will ask him once about what he wants to do as a courtesy and then if he does not show any positive intentions i am going on the path i have already told you guys about... cant disclose it here :D.

If he does show positive signs then obviously i am going to ask him to think about a systematic way to resolve our issues. Even i am gng to do so

• Veterans
« Reply #69 on: August 10, 2012, 07:03:42 PM »
Guys I have some work related predictions happening and i would like to give  points to kisha and sircheo.

Sircheo was totally right about the prediction but totally wrong for timing. its 2 months late but anyways somewhere around May I asked him where I would get work and he said within 10 miles of where you are currently living and at that point I said to myself "NOPES !!!! cant happen..... I am moving back to my country(I am not from USA) in a few weeks and even if I come back to USA most of the companies related to my work are in California. The highest probability is I would get work there." There were hardly any companies related to my work in my area that time.....

Well a few days back a start up in my ex location (in USA) offered me a full time job but since there are many painful memories associated with that city I have told them that I am interested in doing  part time from a remote location (my country .... hehhahahhahahaha) . they have agreed and we are in the initial stages of  finalization. so I guess its my free will that has changed the outcome. but I want to say that sircheo was totally right with that prediction and wrong with the timings( ummm not his fault !!!rite??? . Most of them are wrong with the timings).

To kisha I give partial points because she told me that I would have job opportunities both in my country and in USA. she saw number 8 and 9 for that. Well just yesterday I got to know that the company is interested in persuing me full time . which was 9th of august here in my country.... so i guess she was totally rite for the second part but she had also predicted that before the usa opportunity I would be working in a company whose initials begin with N. (I am tired of looking for companies here beginning with N) heheheheh.

But in the end I guess sircheo was 80-90 % correct with his prediction and kisha was around 60-70.... hope that their relationship predictions happen soon LOL

• Veterans
« Reply #70 on: August 10, 2012, 07:07:30 PM »
I would also like to add that now i know why some of you here say that when you forget about the predictions they happen. I had totally rejected sircheo's prediction as it was not possible to come to fruitation at that time...i forgot about it and tonite while sleeping i realised that hey!!!!! sircheo had predicted this!!!!!!

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #71 on: August 10, 2012, 10:39:42 PM »
Awesome Newly!!

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #72 on: August 10, 2012, 11:11:35 PM »
YAY Newly!!!  I am so glad that you are seeing things that have been predicted!  So happy for you!  And yes, when the predictions are forgotten they ususally come to pass!  Love this!

Guys I have some work related predictions happening and i would like to give  points to kisha and sircheo.

Sircheo was totally right about the prediction but totally wrong for timing. its 2 months late but anyways somewhere around May I asked him where I would get work and he said within 10 miles of where you are currently living and at that point I said to myself "NOPES !!!! cant happen..... I am moving back to my country(I am not from USA) in a few weeks and even if I come back to USA most of the companies related to my work are in California. The highest probability is I would get work there." There were hardly any companies related to my work in my area that time.....

Well a few days back a start up in my ex location (in USA) offered me a full time job but since there are many painful memories associated with that city I have told them that I am interested in doing  part time from a remote location (my country .... hehhahahhahahaha) . they have agreed and we are in the initial stages of  finalization. so I guess its my free will that has changed the outcome. but I want to say that sircheo was totally right with that prediction and wrong with the timings( ummm not his fault !!!rite??? . Most of them are wrong with the timings).

To kisha I give partial points because she told me that I would have job opportunities both in my country and in USA. she saw number 8 and 9 for that. Well just yesterday I got to know that the company is interested in persuing me full time . which was 9th of august here in my country.... so i guess she was totally rite for the second part but she had also predicted that before the usa opportunity I would be working in a company whose initials begin with N. (I am tired of looking for companies here beginning with N) heheheheh.

But in the end I guess sircheo was 80-90 % correct with his prediction and kisha was around 60-70.... hope that their relationship predictions happen soon LOL

• Veterans
« Reply #73 on: August 10, 2012, 11:21:09 PM »
Thanks Something and kth..... :)

I also believe a lot in manifesting now :D

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #74 on: August 10, 2012, 11:30:34 PM »

Yes, Yes, Yes!!!! Manifesting is what we have all discussed in chat, if you cannot see it or believe it, you will not receive it!  I love the power of manifesting!

Cookie told me  you can manifest anything you want! Now Jordie, I am not saying you will manifest George Clooney LOL, because I have already manifested him LMAO.....just kidding but we did discuss this, and now newly you are another testiment to the power of manifesting!

Thanks Something and kth..... :)

I also believe a lot in manifesting now :D