Author Topic: Mystical Moonlight  (Read 8839 times)

Offline Cc2019

Re: Mystical Moonlight
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2021, 12:14:18 PM »
I spoke to her and she said the third party is casual, then she said they are not intimatr but this can change. A week ago she didnt pick on another female, then she did, then she says they are not intimate and that this can always change? Also first time i read with her she said its over. Second time she said theres a future. Im so confused.

Yea that's what I don't like about her, she's accurate on present but so flip floppy with predictions.. First contact was supposed to be made in January.. now it's April. I don't know what to think.

Same experience. Very nice and she seemed accurate with present for me. But as I continued to read with her she became inconsistent and contradictory from her previous readings..

Offline mayflower

« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2021, 01:39:51 PM »
I've read with her a few times - I like her. Her contact predictions have been spot on for me, and describing my poi has been mostly accurate too. I find it's best to not read with her too often.
I agree with this comment. Just read with her by today. The way she described poi is very accurate.

Offline Lala123

« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2021, 07:07:12 PM »
Any updates?

Offline SarahM

« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2021, 07:10:01 PM »
Any updates?

Tried her for the last time today and once again the reading contradicted the previous ones I’ve had with her. I give up, she’s way too inconsistent. I think her timeframes are just luck honestly.

Offline Lala123

« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2021, 01:22:18 AM »
Updates?

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2021, 02:17:00 AM »
Updates?

Didn’t seem accurate with me at all with present and nothing has come to pass yet.. she’s nice but I wouldn’t call again

Offline nileshbh

« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2021, 12:28:13 AM »
At what time she comes online?

Offline LiliaAstro

« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2021, 06:20:36 AM »
I used to read with her.  She is a very nice person/ reader and whatnot. At first, it was spookily accurate. She nailed my work situation, etc. However, as I continued to read with her, she becomes inconsistent.

Offline LiliaAstro

« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2021, 11:31:16 PM »
I should rephrase it. I have looked back at the transcript. If I ask her a Yes/ No question, it's usually not accurate. However, I realised that the details that she spills surrounding the situation tend to come true. For instance, I asked her if I would get this other job last year - she was like yes, but the male boss will micromanage and you will get along with a coworker and become friends. She wasn't right about the specific job that I asked about, but she was right about the situation - i.e. I did get another job shortly after this. She has been very accurate about the guys that I have dated as well - in relation to this, she's quite accurate with their feelings and outcome

Offline SarahM

« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2021, 04:04:07 AM »
Complete garbage for me, nothing she ever said ended up coming to pass. I gave her so many chances based on the reviews on this forum (I used to read with her a lot cause she’s so cheap) but nothing, absolutely nothing came to pass.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2021, 04:10:03 AM by SarahM »

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2021, 07:59:35 PM »
She was completely wrong for me about everything. From timing to details to it all….

Offline Jeni

« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2021, 11:37:11 AM »
I read with her today. She nailed the character of the person I was enquiring about. She said I will hear from him in 6, day, weeks or months...lets see

Offline SarahM

« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2021, 08:33:31 PM »
I read with her today. She nailed the character of the person I was enquiring about. She said I will hear from him in 6, day, weeks or months...lets see

She gave me a whole bunch of numbers throughout my readings with her and nothing ever happened… hopefully she works for you..

Offline Jeni

« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2021, 05:55:27 PM »

She gave me a whole bunch of numbers throughout my readings with her and nothing ever happened… hopefully she works for you..

TBH, I dont have much faith in these readers anymore....Im just gonna see. If anything comes to pass, I will post....but hey....could be in another six months ::)

anything