Author Topic: NorthstarJulie  (Read 41597 times)

Offline KarinaR

Re: NorthstarJulie
« Reply #75 on: March 01, 2024, 07:04:08 PM »
In my experience she tells everyone a similar story. She will mention different cards in the reading but generally assign to them the same meaning. I had a reading with her and shared with 2 other users here and they validated that our readings were eerily similar. "he is back and forth" and there is distance etc. I didn't find her to be helpful either. Oh and she basically told my friend her man was never going to step up because he had issues he needed to work through or whatever. They are now engaged. so yeah save your money

Offline HazelYella

« Reply #76 on: March 01, 2024, 07:09:47 PM »
In my experience she tells everyone a similar story. She will mention different cards in the reading but generally assign to them the same meaning. I had a reading with her and shared with 2 other users here and they validated that our readings were eerily similar. "he is back and forth" and there is distance etc. I didn't find her to be helpful either. Oh and she basically told my friend her man was never going to step up because he had issues he needed to work through or whatever. They are now engaged. so yeah save your money

Thank you for sharing. I read with her recently, and she didn’t really say anything groundbreaking…
just kinda fed off what I told her.

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #77 on: March 02, 2024, 04:38:33 PM »

I got the same "he is back and forth" and there is a "distance" LOL! she also added, he was "moody" and when you'll meat he won't be in a good mood, which unfortunately was quite the opposite. a lot of them when they'll use the word distance and incase there isn't any physical distance, they'll save face by saying maybe not a physical distance, but emotionally distant:))

Offline KarinaR

« Reply #78 on: March 02, 2024, 08:15:05 PM »
lol yeah she also used moody to describe poi. She was overhyped on this forum and I think it’s because most of us here are dealing with noncommittal men who have narcissist tendencies and they just resonate with that narrative in mind to see what sticks. Then there’s the fairy tale readers who will water your delulu because they know you’ll keep coming back to get a dose of lies when your anxiety hits. It’s sad and quite cruel.

I got the same "he is back and forth" and there is a "distance" LOL! she also added, he was "moody" and when you'll meat he won't be in a good mood, which unfortunately was quite the opposite. a lot of them when they'll use the word distance and incase there isn't any physical distance, they'll save face by saying maybe not a physical distance, but emotionally distant:))

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #79 on: July 06, 2024, 10:39:33 PM »
Just curious if anyone has any updates on NSJ? She was right in her future prediction for me from last Oct/Nov.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2024, 04:12:17 AM by Luckystar »

Offline glamgal

« Reply #80 on: July 07, 2024, 03:40:41 AM »
I have read with her a few times. She will tell you she is not good a time frames and I concur. However, she was right about her first reading but my third reading confused me as it contradicted the second one a little. So I am up in the air about her.

I will say she doesnt give the details I want or need for her price.

Offline appleeyes75

« Reply #81 on: July 08, 2024, 08:25:04 PM »
I dont understand how she has positive reviews - gave me generic reading couldnt even say yes or no - this was eventually no which she never told me. this was in between generic reading

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #82 on: July 08, 2024, 08:38:55 PM »
I dont understand how she has positive reviews - gave me generic reading couldnt even say yes or no - this was eventually no which she never told me. this was in between generic reading

So far she has been excellent for me and I have read with her probably 10 times since last September. I hesitate to say too much for a few reasons; most of all because I can't say her ultimate prediction is true yet or not so I don't want to have to come back here and then "un"endorse her. (Although I will if that's how it works out) HAHA! But honestly, she's been very detailed, consistent, and spot on for both work and love life questions. It's really impressive. I don't feel what she said to me was generic at all but that's somewhat subjective so perhaps my reading would be interpreted by you as generic? If you want more details please feel free to DM me but I'm not here to sell her so if she didn't work out well for you, you prob don't want to read with her again.

Offline jackY

« Reply #83 on: July 08, 2024, 08:44:33 PM »
Like we were saying in another thread, it's crazy how different readers just work for different people--and we are all different :).

So far she has been excellent for me and I have read with her probably 10 times since last September. I hesitate to say too much for a few reasons; most of all because I can't say her ultimate prediction is true yet or not so I don't want to have to come back here and then "un"endorse her. (Although I will if that's how it works out) HAHA! But honestly, she's been very detailed, consistent, and spot on for both work and love life questions. It's really impressive. I don't feel what she said to me was generic at all but that's somewhat subjective so perhaps my reading would be interpreted by you as generic? If you want more details please feel free to DM me but I'm not here to sell her so if she didn't work out well for you, you prob don't want to read with her again.

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #84 on: July 08, 2024, 08:53:05 PM »
Like we were saying in another thread, it's crazy how different readers just work for different people--and we are all different :).

So true! I've read with Northstar Julie once before and she made a prediction that actually made me upset because I thought there was NO WAY that would EVER happen. However, it sure did. LOL  8)  I was calling to ask her when I would hear from someone whom I hadn't heard from in months... she gave me a timeframe, but then she quickly says, "Oh but you will be reaching out, not them". I quickly told her that would never happen out of ego etc. She giggled and said "Yeah well maybe you'll have a change of heart of be out drinking and do it. It feels very 'on a whim' " well...... I can say she was 1000% right on all of that lmao

Offline jackY

« Reply #85 on: July 08, 2024, 08:56:43 PM »
Wow. See, I'd rather hear these experiences. That's crazy accurate. Unfortunately, there are just too many bullshitters out there.

So true! I've read with Northstar Julie once before and she made a prediction that actually made me upset because I thought there was NO WAY that would EVER happen. However, it sure did. LOL  8)  I was calling to ask her when I would hear from someone whom I hadn't heard from in months... she gave me a timeframe, but then she quickly says, "Oh but you will be reaching out, not them". I quickly told her that would never happen out of ego etc. She giggled and said "Yeah well maybe you'll have a change of heart of be out drinking and do it. It feels very 'on a whim' " well...... I can say she was 1000% right on all of that lmao

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #86 on: July 08, 2024, 09:34:54 PM »
Wow. See, I'd rather hear these experiences. That's crazy accurate. Unfortunately, there are just too many bullshitters out there.

I can also share one thing that already happened. Last fall she told me that in the future I would think the guy I was reading with her about at that time would be with someone else but not to worry too much about it. Well, she was correct because even though I thought it was going to be a different girl she was referring to, she was actually talking about an ex. I heard like a month later or maybe even a couple of weeks later he had gotten back together with an ex. That was pretty spot on!

Offline Rag rats

« Reply #87 on: July 10, 2024, 02:30:09 AM »
I've mentioned in prior posts that Julie blocked me for no apparent reason. I had one reading with her and gave her good feedback.  But, when I tried calling back a month later, she would delete me from her callback que or let the chat session time out so that we never connected. Then she blocked me.  I don't care how accurate someone is.....if they are that rude.....then I am glad to be blocked so I will not have anything to do with them. I think she is an odd duck.

Same thing happened with me, blocked for no apparent reason

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #88 on: July 16, 2024, 04:10:35 AM »
Thanks for the replies. For the couple of you that said the specific prediction was spot on, that's how I felt about my situation. Like, it wasn't a yes or no, it was a specific explanation about the situation and even the timeframe was correct

Offline FreeBre

« Reply #89 on: July 22, 2024, 04:52:01 PM »
She reads the overall picture very well. Her outcomes have been consistent for me, and I like that, she places value in the freedom to make our own decisions. A lot of times when we read with advisors, we ask them for an outcome, forgetting that we also have a say in how the situation goes. She tells me what to expect from the situation, and when it all comes to light I make a decision based off of her insight on the situation. She is overall for me, a good big picture reader, not always the most precise with details but she gets the majority of it right.