Author Topic: Bitwine readers  (Read 9881 times)

Offline KitKat121

Bitwine readers
« on: August 31, 2020, 10:21:44 PM »
Hi all can anyone tell me which bitwine readers are worth the bucks I don’t want to get ripped off. Just genuine ones or any you’ve had good experiences with ? Can you name a few

Offline Kayrid

Re: Bitwine readers
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2020, 10:55:36 PM »
I haven’t read with tons, but I’d say my top few are:

LovingTouch
Ari
Cleopatra Divine

I’ve had hits with all and their present / future outcomes generally line up.  They have also all picked up details they could not have known with me giving very little info.

Offline SweetT

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2020, 12:33:23 AM »
I like Angel readings, Ari, Oscar Aguilar, and Cleopatra Divine. Terry Mitchell can be quite interesting with what he sees. The others were on the same wave link of my situation.

Offline Kayrid

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2020, 01:15:08 AM »
Angel Readings says she is not taking new clients :(

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2020, 02:06:30 AM »
I can’t find cleopatra  Devine On there is she under a different name ? What about psychic love Maria ?

Offline Kayrid

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2020, 02:56:32 AM »
https://m.psychic.bitwine.com/users/447879-cleopatra_destiny

There you go!

Offline Kayrid

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2020, 03:04:53 AM »
She is online now :)

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2020, 04:52:43 PM »
Thank you kayrid have you had any with leeloo on bitwine is she any good

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2020, 05:01:12 PM »
I’ve tried connecting with cleopatra she cut me off I don’t get why she laughed too I don’t know how bitwine works it said I had three free mind instead for answering the question she put a long list of which package I want to buy and I’ve had this with another reader too am I doing something wrong ?? Is the 3 mins meant to be for questions or not ?

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2020, 05:05:57 PM »
The 3 minutes are for introductions- they won't answer your questions on free time. I use that time to state my name, poi name, then ask if they can connect. Most will take this time to meditate and make sure they can connect/ also confirm what services you would like to purchase.

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2020, 05:09:24 PM »
I didn’t know but she’s blocked me now for no reason after laughing at me saying “haha haha” in chat I told her I was new but she just sent a long message with telling me she wants me to give review positive one only will give free one question if I give positive review and what package I want to select. I didn’t get a good vibe with her but hopefully no bad karma because I wouldn’t want that.

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2020, 05:13:28 PM »
I didn’t know but she’s blocked me now for no reason after laughing at me saying “haha haha” in chat I told her I was new but she just sent a long message with telling me she wants me to give review positive one only will give free one question if I give positive review and what package I want to select. I didn’t get a good vibe with her but hopefully no bad karma because I wouldn’t want that.

She states that she will answer 1 additional free question after your reading only if you give a good review- which is a smart business move. Sorry you got a bad vibe from her- she seems to work well for a lot in regards to accuracy.

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2020, 05:21:27 PM »
It’s ashame she didn’t give me a chance I hadn’t even finished my sentence and she was already proposing another giving good review in return for one free question and I said I would like to try one free question to see if we connect and she started laughing and blocked me. Feel bad to be honest as I thought I could  have a good reading

Offline Kayrid

« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2020, 05:30:04 PM »
Maybe send her a message to clear up any misunderstanding?

I haven't read with Leeloo.  I don't do tons of readings and mostly look for present / short term info when I do have a reading as I refuse to wait around for predictions to pass and feel that I have a lot of control over how things in my life play out.  Aside from the people I mentioned up top I read with Kisha (Aries Intuition) every couple of months for general readings and a longer term outlook.  I highly recommend her if you haven't given her a try :) 

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2020, 06:15:27 PM »
Kayrid she’s already blocked me I’ve sent bitwine a message about her chat to me as she was bribing me free one question for positive review and wanted me to pay there and then for a package and didn’t answer my question I don’t know how it works she could have easily told me which she didn’t and laughed then cut me off and blocked me. I hope there is no bad karma involved with this as I saw one of her reviews she wrote that to a client which I thought was not nice