Author Topic: Maurine36  (Read 7747 times)

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
Maurine36
« on: March 14, 2012, 03:58:29 AM »
Hi everyone!

I always like to recommend readers that I think are accurate and honest, so I wanted to say that I believe Maurine36 on Keen is one of those readers.  She is someone who originally told me I would not reunite with my ex, so I called her today to discuss my current situation. She gave me a very realistic prediction. It wasn't what I wanted to hear, but it's probably what I needed to hear. I'll only know if she's right, if Chance doesn't come back, but she knew a lot and she may be right.

Has anyone else spoken with her?

new_hope

Re: Maurine36
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2012, 05:48:52 AM »
Unfortunately I have to agree with newbaby. She was actually completely wrong for me. I didnt tell her that the guy I was calling about was my boyfriend and she started talking about how he only sees me as a friend, or more so a brother/sister relationship. I then informed her that he was in fact my boyfriend, and she goes oh i must have got my signs mixed up, either way i dont believe you will stay with him, and i just see you guys ending up as friends. I then asked her if she sees him being sent to Europe on a business trip and she was certain that he would be, only to get off the phone with her and have him call me 10 minutes later saying he got out if it.

She got some minor details right, but the things that she got wrong far outweighed any that she got right. Not saying that she may not work for somebody else, but for me she was definitely off.

blessed

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2012, 03:18:57 AM »
Yes,I did few years ago...not only was was off but after I complained to keen that it was not the same person that I spoke with last time but rather a mush older women..Maureen wouldn't stop  sending me harassing  messages until I had to block her.She is not a very nice person.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2016, 01:42:21 AM »
Do not call her!!!!!! She basically went with what I told her, reading made no sense! Avoid her at all cost, she is a negative reader.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2019, 04:46:42 AM »
Very very very negative reader call someone else.

anything