Author Topic: Prediction Accuracy of Tajah  (Read 5747 times)

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
Prediction Accuracy of Tajah
« on: August 13, 2020, 06:10:54 PM »
Hi everyone! I'm curious about this reader and what the people on here think about her ability to predict future events! Share if you can any details you're willing to post.

I read with her recently and enjoyed my reading, she is very to the point. No beating around the bush - gave me a firm prediction with time-frame that is very plausible as my poi has made mention about his intentions (just not sure on the timing). So I'm curious what others think!

Offline Freefinally

Re: Prediction Accuracy of Tajah
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2020, 06:38:43 PM »
Her first 2 readings for me were spot on but only went out a month. The last reading I had with her was off...

Offline littlepinkcat

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2020, 08:24:03 PM »
Read with her twice over I think a two or three year period. She parroted what I said, appeared bored and none of what she said came true.

Offline serenejoy

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2020, 08:31:38 PM »
sooo wild. I read with her recently and she made a comment about how i would hear back from an ex soon and it would make me reconsider him and that i would have the choice between my current poi and this ex. i told her there was no ex i could think of that i would take back lol, she said well he may say or do something to have you at least consider it. today i got a text from this guy i briefly "dated" and i dont even know if i can call it that. we met thru a dating app (in person just once) during the pandemic and i sort of lost interest because my poi has my heart lol. anyway, had not spoken to this other guy in about two months. i ghosted him completely and today he is trying to connect again. he isnt an ex but i'm wondering if its what she saw. or if this was totally random.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2020, 08:58:01 PM »
She has consistently been mostly right for me with over the phone readings for the past 5 years.
I’d say between 75-80% right.

I don’t really like chat readings I feel like I don’t get much from them. Heard she wasn’t that great on chat

As far as timeframes she has been one of the better readers whose timeframes came to pass. Timing is so hard but she gets it more time than not usually within the week predicted

Offline serenejoy

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2020, 12:27:02 AM »
She has consistently been mostly right for me with over the phone readings for the past 5 years.
I’d say between 75-80% right.

I don’t really like chat readings I feel like I don’t get much from them. Heard she wasn’t that great on chat

As far as timeframes she has been one of the better readers whose timeframes came to pass. Timing is so hard but she gets it more time than not usually within the week predicted

I’m happy to see your post! I felt like she didn’t really give me a lot of detail but the question I did ask she provided answers to and was 100% confident in her answers. knowing the situation it seems like her predictions will play out to be honest but I’ll see!

Offline kandyna

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2020, 10:07:14 PM »
she got two timeframe predictions right for me. I think shes good on her good days, but sometimes I feel like shes probably doing dishes, brooming (like Jacqueline) and bullshiting us. But once she decides to connect shes good

Offline qualitycontrol

« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2020, 10:17:25 PM »
I got a contact date from Tajah for my POI for 9/29. So far, nothing.  Also a first date/outing for 10/23 but I can’t see that happening at all. I don’t feel he will reach out to me.   I’m so conflicted because I have some saying reach out to him and others are saying no, let him do it.  I’m
not giving up on her predictions, but I gotta be honest, it’s seven days passed her contact date.   I will update if and when he does.