Author Topic: Purple ocean reader named Tatooed Psychic (male reader)  (Read 4780 times)

Offline KitKat121

Purple ocean reader named Tatooed Psychic (male reader)
« on: August 12, 2020, 08:23:59 PM »
Hi all. Has anyone had any readings with a man named tattooed psychic on purple ocean ? How did it go is he any good or scam like others I’ve heard on there ? Any predictions come to pass ?

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
Re: Purple ocean reader named Tatooed Psychic (male reader)
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2020, 08:34:34 PM »
I genuinely like him because he has told me things MONTHS ago that I didn't like to hear to only have them validated later. This was more on the empath side... as far as predictions they are due within the next 2 months so I will see. My issue with him is delivery- he truly speaks whatever comes to mind from spirit I believe but sometimes this means its not one well though tout idea or phrasing; he can be a little all over the place. I've read with him about 10 times in the span of 9 months and I would say only once did I get annoyed with his reading because it was a whole lot of nothing. The good thing is when I told him how I upset I was because if he couldn't read me he could of just told me that, he then went into long predictions in the comment section of the video which were accurate. So yeah, I would recommend him but he comes with a disclaimer LOL

Offline Mirosee

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2020, 09:02:23 PM »
He tend to mix energy. Got my present situation totally off. (Was my first reader on PO)
« Last Edit: August 12, 2020, 09:38:49 PM by Mirosee »

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2020, 09:36:12 PM »
Well I’ve just had my first one with him today it was 3 mins video he was negative about my POI the entire way didn’t really clarify anything just said He’s deceived me and that I need to look for another man as I’ll never be with this man

Offline serenejoy

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2020, 09:42:45 PM »
Well I’ve just had my first one with him today it was 3 mins video he was negative about my POI the entire way didn’t really clarify anything just said He’s deceived me and that I need to look for another man as I’ll never be with this man

I'm sorry to hear that! I think you have to take every psychic reading for what it truly is- entertainment. Sure, some people can accurately say the past/present/future but because one worked for someone else does not mean they will be accurate for you. Mirosee made a good point too; how he can mix up energies. I believe he did do that with me as I asked him something about my poi and what TP commented one was eerily detailed and personal, it was about ME, not my poi........ so that can also happen.

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2020, 10:40:22 PM »
I’ve had a lot of experiences with many psychics from keen, kasamba, psychic source and so fourth but haven’t been great but haven’t had one for awhile and todays reading got me really upset as it made me feel everything me and POI had was a lie including the propsosal tattooed psychic said he was lying but I don’t feel that’s true but only time will tell. 95% of psychics have all said he was scared of commitment but did genuinely love me some say he will come back some say he won’t but I have no idea just makes my anxiety go up

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2020, 11:31:42 PM »
Has anyone had experiences with psychic aria on the same app purple ocean ? See her reading for me was totally different to tattood psychic she said things which were more positive can’t that she saw love and I didn’t need to worry and it would take time but POI would get himself together just isn’t mentally ready for any commitment but will come back. She was my first reading on the app too

Offline serenejoy

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2020, 05:31:59 PM »
Has anyone had experiences with psychic aria on the same app purple ocean ? See her reading for me was totally different to tattood psychic she said things which were more positive can’t that she saw love and I didn’t need to worry and it would take time but POI would get himself together just isn’t mentally ready for any commitment but will come back. She was my first reading on the app too

I've never read with her, but if you're up for it - I would suggest reading with Alex the Medium. He has worked really well for me and has told me things about my poi that I did not believe until my poi told me weeks later. Stuff that seemed to be fake or just not true at the time but it ended up being true

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2020, 05:44:10 PM »

Serenejoy where is Alex medium on which platform ? I did give background info to my POI but tattooed psychic was very negative and didn’t really specify much just that he lied the whole time nothing was true and that I should find another man

I've never read with her, but if you're up for it - I would suggest reading with Alex the Medium. He has worked really well for me and has told me things about my poi that I did not believe until my poi told me weeks later. Stuff that seemed to be fake or just not true at the time but it ended up being true

Offline serenejoy

« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2020, 06:15:58 PM »

But was it specific?
You mean Psychic medium Alex?

anyway, tattooed psychic was super super positive in the prediction for me. Do you think that he is a fairytale reader?
Also, did you all give him any background story? Because I didn't, I dont like to give any background story. I just asked the how he feels about me that's it

Yes, it was specific. In fact when he told me I thought he was flat out wrong because from what I knew of my poi it didn't make any sense (it was regarding his work) so I didn't question Alex further on it. Two weeks later I'm on the phone with my poi and he tells me what Alex mentioned lol

Offline serenejoy

« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2020, 06:17:57 PM »

Serenejoy where is Alex medium on which platform ? I did give background info to my POI but tattooed psychic was very negative and didn’t really specify much just that he lied the whole time nothing was true and that I should find another man

He is on Purple Garden

Offline serenejoy

« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2020, 06:24:27 PM »
Oh and just to clarify Tatooe'd Psychic was positive for me but he is definitely NOT a fairytale reader. Even with my positive outcome he laid down some harsh truths lol

Offline serenejoy

« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2020, 07:32:50 PM »
Serene Joy your name remind me of a psychic named SelenaJoy if I'm not mistaken, she isn on PO. She wasn't accurate for me in my career reading. as for Tattoed psychic, I hope he is right he gave me positive outcome too. But I only read with him once, it was a month ago, but prediction is for next month. We will see. I got a difficulty to understand his accent though

I've never even seen her! I'm wondering if she's one of those that don't really come on? anyway, I'm hoping TP was right for you (and me!) lol. My predictions are all due within 1-2 months too (depending on whose timeframe) lol

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2020, 08:12:40 PM »
Serenejoy is Alex the medium that you recommended on purple ocean ?

Offline serenejoy

« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2020, 08:28:08 PM »
yep! he has worked really well for me

anything