Author Topic: Sincerity  (Read 309842 times)

Offline jackY

Re: Sincerity
« Reply #690 on: September 05, 2024, 09:50:56 PM »
Yes! Sea salt and basil. Immerse every part of you in the water (don't forget your face). It removes the draining energies of others and our "monkey minds". Been a go to of mine for decades. Thank you for sharing with everyone. Definitely grounds and centers you back to "you".

Also I wanna touch on the salt bath thing..it really got me thinking. Yesterday before I talked to Sincerity and FINALLY got my questions answered properly I was in that state where I was obsessing about the situation and just circling in my mind, going on and off keen etc etc. Not in a good mental place and I felt really detached from my own inner knowing. There is definitely something energetic that happens when you connect with all these supposedly psychic strangers and get into that hungry ghost place. A salt bath is a great reset, I do it all the time after being around groups to clear others energetic imprints from my aura. This is excellent advice from her. If you are in a place where you are feeling that way, try this and sit with your own thoughts for awhile, away from phones etc. It's a great way to reset and reclaim your power and come back to your own energetic home frequency.

anything