Author Topic: How To Spot A Cold Reader OR Scammer  (Read 2432 times)

Offline Natashanyc

How To Spot A Cold Reader OR Scammer
« on: July 23, 2020, 07:26:21 PM »
Deleted
« Last Edit: July 23, 2020, 07:32:13 PM by Natashanyc »

Offline LillyPad99

Re: How To Spot A Cold Reader OR Scammer
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2020, 07:32:27 PM »
I remember that thread on LSA. That’s my favorite forum! I love the people over there lol

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2020, 08:45:36 PM »
LSA is the best because you can have NO FILTER and nobody cries about it lol I trust the reviews there more and they have topics for everything lol I was gonna pass the thread along but I realized there are a lot of ppl here who get offended by the slightest and take a lot personally even tho it’s meant to be a informative thread. Being helpful can be misconstrued as a insult here.

My mother always told me just because you are aware of something you have to let other ppl find out on their time.

That’s exactly what ima do lol

Come to think of it, LSA is how I found my go to . I maybe read with her every 3 -4 months And She’s been my Goto for about two years now because I never shared her info and I never will 😊

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2020, 09:15:16 PM »
Your mother is 100% right!
Yes, I’ve read with a few psychics over there that were NEVER mentioned on here and I thought at least two of them were legit.

Whenever you see me mention “I prefer other forums”. LSA is what I’m talking about! It’s a more realistic vibe over there. People are more likely to provide proper, honest updates and no sugarcoating. They don’t take the BS over there lol

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2020, 09:22:26 PM »
Your mother is 100% right!
Yes, I’ve read with a few psychics over there that were NEVER mentioned on here and I thought at least two of them were legit.

Whenever you see me mention “I prefer other forums”. LSA is what I’m talking about! It’s a more realistic vibe over there. People are more likely to provide proper, honest updates and no sugarcoating. They don’t take the BS over there lol

YASSSSSS!!!! I LIVE FOR REALISTIC VIBES!!! and if you’re not about that life LSA is NOT for u 😆

Don’t get me wrong I seen some fonts get exposed for being fake so I wouldn’t suggest reading with any ol body lol but I appreciate the rawness of the site, how informative and hilarious it is and they also don’t tolerate scammers... they will DRAG them and make them go out of business QUICK 😂

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2020, 09:57:06 PM »
what is LSA?

Offline Ash1234567

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2020, 10:00:25 PM »
It won’t let me post on LSA!!!!!!!! Help

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2020, 10:06:37 PM »
It won’t let me post on LSA!!!!!!!! Help

It only lets u post if u been a active member for some time but I forgot how long . Could be 1-3 months

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2020, 10:10:43 PM »
what is LSA?

Lipstick alley is a forum for everything from life coaching to movies/celebs, politics, hobbies , psychic reviews , astrology, television shows etc

It’s a place to talk about anything without nobody crying lol

anything