Author Topic: Peter Dykes Clairvoyant  (Read 2840 times)

Offline Lys

Peter Dykes Clairvoyant
« on: July 23, 2020, 12:52:09 AM »
Hello! I would like to know if someone here had a reading with him? He seems popular on Facebook. And He have a website and a Etsy.

I had one reading with him and it was really realistic. It was a video of 5 min. But you need to be patient if you want a reading with him I received mine 11 days later. But I’m really satisfied.

Offline Anon

Re: Peter Dykes Clairvoyant
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2020, 06:22:45 PM »
He seems like a nice guy, but honestly, the stuff told to me for my work: self employment, I'm a bit psychic and can do tarot...didn't resonate. I have zero psychic abilities. I was looking for specificity and I haven't observed, thru the months anything manifesting!

Offline Lys

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2020, 08:42:54 PM »
He seems like a nice guy, but honestly, the stuff told to me for my work: self employment, I'm a bit psychic and can do tarot...didn't resonate. I have zero psychic abilities. I was looking for specificity and I haven't observed, thru the months anything manifesting!

Thank you for you’re review!

Offline Lnoelle128

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2021, 05:06:17 AM »
This thread is kinda old but I got a few readings from him and they weren't bad. His predictions did actually kind of come to fruition. But he's also not the best or anything. His prices are pretty cheap so it doesn't hurt.

anything