Author Topic: Dream interpretation?  (Read 2315 times)

Offline Oisin16

Dream interpretation?
« on: July 06, 2020, 06:19:57 PM »
So today it’s been 2 weeks my poi blocked me, last night I had a dream that he died and I asked my grandma (who doesn’t even know him) to call to hospital to verify and they didn’t have answer, then I asked my sister (who doesn’t know him either cause family lives in another country) and she called to the hospital and confirmed he was dead my feelings in the dream is I was so devastated and sad :( it felt so real and then I could see member of his family posting in social media about him. Then I went see his body and I woke up but I remember before waking up I was holding him.
Does anyone know what this mean ?
Thanks

Offline JJC

Re: Dream interpretation?
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2020, 06:43:45 PM »
POI usually reaches out after I dream of him continuously for a few days.
So far I have been to Dino for dream interpretation and what he told me made sense.

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2020, 06:55:06 PM »
So far I have been to Dino for dream interpretation and what he told me made sense.

Thanks for your response, that was the most intense dream I have had about him and also the most upsetting. But mmm haven’t tried Dino since a year ago after he didn’t work for me. Also he’s kind of pricey just for a dream interpretation, maybe other suggestion?  Thanks

Offline JJC

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2020, 06:56:37 PM »

Thanks for your response, that was the most intense dream I have had about him and also the most upsetting. But mmm haven’t tried Dino since a year ago after he didn’t work for me. Also he’s kind of pricey just for a dream interpretation, maybe other suggestion?  Thanks

I know Leeloo offers that service too but I haven't tried.

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2020, 06:57:48 PM »
So today it’s been 2 weeks my poi blocked me, last night I had a dream that he died and I asked my grandma (who doesn’t even know him) to call to hospital to verify and they didn’t have answer, then I asked my sister (who doesn’t know him either cause family lives in another country) and she called to the hospital and confirmed he was dead my feelings in the dream is I was so devastated and sad :( it felt so real and then I could see member of his family posting in social media about him. Then I went see his body and I woke up but I remember before waking up I was holding him.
Thanks

I imagine it’s somewhat your  subconscious mind trying to process the loss? The family members showing up could just be because you see them as a support system?

Offline AwakenRN

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2020, 06:59:04 PM »
Well usually death, just like the death card in tarot means sudden change or rebirth of something, Im not speculating anything but it might be the end of something. Maybe the relationship? You holding him at the end was you holding on to the hope of him but he’s gone? I don’t know please don’t hate my interpretation. I’m no expert..

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2020, 07:02:39 PM »
Well usually death, just like the death card in tarot means sudden change or rebirth of something, Im not speculating anything but it might be the end of something. Maybe the relationship? You holding him at the end was you holding on to the hope of him but he’s gone? I don’t know please don’t hate my interpretation. I’m no expert..

Thanks! It actually makes sense cause I’m blocked from everywhere but I’m still holding hopes sadly. In the dream I was completely devastated and with the feeling that I loss the most valuable.

Offline JJC

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2020, 07:07:51 PM »
Sharing two dreams of mine that were quite predictive:
In my dream I found third party's passport at my work place and returned it to her, she looked super angry when I was handing over the passport! A few days after the dream I found out she had left my POI's place by air.
In another dream I had a reading, got number 14 as timing for contact, in reality POI did contact me within that time frame LOL

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2020, 07:10:51 PM »
In my dream I found third party's passport at my work place and returned it to her, she looked super angry when I was handing over the passport! A few days after the dream I found out she had left my POI's place by air.
In another dream I had a reading, got number 14 as timing for contact, in reality POI did contact me within that time frame LOL

How did you see the 14??
Ok I hope though my dream is not a prediction cause I don’t want my guy to die lol... but there was an obituary in the news paper and what I could see clearly from the news paper was “Jane st” so let’s see if that streeet means something in the future

Offline JJC

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2020, 07:12:39 PM »

How did you see the 14??
Ok I hope though my dream is not a prediction cause I don’t want my guy to die lol... but there was an obituary in the news paper and what I could see clearly from the news paper was “Jane st” so let’s see if that streeet means something in the future

It was an email reading on Fiverr LOL and the reader only replied "14" without any other info!

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2020, 07:19:54 PM »
Thanks

Death means the person  in question will be getting control and power. Sadness in the dream is happiness. I think you will soon find out his blocking was to "control you". Finding out he has a purpose and he didn't do it out of spite,  will make you happy. Good luck

Hey thanks that’s a great interpretation, I wish it would go this way

anything