Author Topic: Any good reader who can pickup third party personality?  (Read 12157 times)

Offline massine

Re: Any good reader who can pickup third party personality?
« Reply #60 on: June 29, 2020, 01:27:27 AM »
Okay, so I'm gonna try and be as gentle and honest with you as I can....

A lot of highly ethical and reliable readers will not do 3rd parties or will briefly mention them, not do an entire reading focused on their relationship and your relationship with POI.
From my understanding that is mixing up way too many energies and it's extremely invasive and unprofessional for psychics to look into that and I question the success of it.

I've had a 3rd energy brought up several times, who is a male friend of my POI and he never liked me and wanted us to separate because my POI was the only friend in that group who was in a relationship and that person hated that I was getting the attention. They're both straight males and POIs friend has been caught out by me before for trying to split us and spreading false rumours. I believe they were brought up as they were and continue to be a problem in this case.

You can try and ask what the future is for you and your POI but seriously avoid asking about 3rd parties. You need to ask yourself if he gave you strong indications that he likes you and wants to be with you and the fact he is in a relationship with someone else is going against you. You need to realistically ask yourself if there is ACTUALLY a chance or if you're hyping yourself up and being overly optimistic. OF COURSE none of us know the situation like you do and I'm not here to judge.

Sometimes we just aren't meant to be with who we want to be, but our person is out there somewhere. Sometimes our messy situations work out in our favour, sometimes our hearts end up even more shattered. Just take the gentlest road for your mental health and your well-being. I'm always a message away if you would like to talk <3

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #61 on: June 29, 2020, 01:46:50 AM »
You have a good night tho I’m bout to cook for my man . I hope you find those answers you seek from whoever you choose to call. Enjoy that misery.
While you cook for him, hes texting his side piece. If your life is so beautiful and wonderful, then why are you here? 🤣🤣🤣 DELUSIONAL

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #62 on: June 29, 2020, 01:50:50 AM »
She's the side piece, or she's stalking him if she's bothering him everyday looking for scraps. 👀
I just got a reading from her. Holy crap.  She is the real deal. Seriously got down to why I got ghosted. She made sense. She predicted an outcome, she said straight off the bat she doesn't do timing, but he is coming back. Gave me solid advice on how to shift things.  Really glad I talked to someone that is actually gifted.

Hmmm im not the side piece. Btw, how does it feel to get GHOSTED?

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #63 on: June 29, 2020, 01:53:36 AM »
Okay, so I'm gonna try and be as gentle and honest with you as I can....

A lot of highly ethical and reliable readers will not do 3rd parties or will briefly mention them, not do an entire reading focused on their relationship and your relationship with POI.
From my understanding that is mixing up way too many energies and it's extremely invasive and unprofessional for psychics to look into that and I question the success of it.

I've had a 3rd energy brought up several times, who is a male friend of my POI and he never liked me and wanted us to separate because my POI was the only friend in that group who was in a relationship and that person hated that I was getting the attention. They're both straight males and POIs friend has been caught out by me before for trying to split us and spreading false rumours. I believe they were brought up as they were and continue to be a problem in this case.

You can try and ask what the future is for you and your POI but seriously avoid asking about 3rd parties. You need to ask yourself if he gave you strong indications that he likes you and wants to be with you and the fact he is in a relationship with someone else is going against you. You need to realistically ask yourself if there is ACTUALLY a chance or if you're hyping yourself up and being overly optimistic. OF COURSE none of us know the situation like you do and I'm not here to judge.

Sometimes we just aren't meant to be with who we want to be, but our person is out there somewhere. Sometimes our messy situations work out in our favour, sometimes our hearts end up even more shattered. Just take the gentlest road for your mental health and your well-being. I'm always a message away if you would like to talk <3

Thank you for your advice!

Offline massine

« Reply #64 on: June 29, 2020, 03:04:53 AM »
Advisor Beth on PO told me about a 3rd party, as did The Psychic Witch. I've read threads on this site that tattooed Psychic picks up on third parties too!

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #65 on: June 29, 2020, 09:51:07 AM »
You have a good night tho I’m bout to cook for my man . I hope you find those answers you seek from whoever you choose to call. Enjoy that misery.
While you cook for him, hes texting his side piece. If your life is so beautiful and wonderful, then why are you here? 🤣🤣🤣 DELUSIONAL

You so hurt that u can’t read properly and losing money on these advisors has your brain fried. Feel how you feel hun lol just know I’m not pathetic and never was. You will never see me pressed about no female lol I had a lovely night, you seem to be repeating yourself and running out of options at this point.  When you are satisfied with the main course you don’t need side dishes hun. I’m sorry your poi has you depleting your account and losing sleep since he moved on. We don’t share those problems. You need therapy. You are not in a third party situation but u are asking bout them which is only going to lead to a inaccurate read lol I hope you research me as much as u can do you can see why I’m so happy and why I come here to help those who want to try the advisors I have tried before. Continue to say Watever makes you feel better. The fact still remains that man don’t want you, you are craving the attention he is giving his new woman, and you are bitter lol you have taken harassment to a new level.

Get your life together . Like he did.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #66 on: June 29, 2020, 09:56:26 AM »
Maybe you can try Ari Bitwine, she is good in reading mind. Cleo CP, also good for picking up whats going on, Cleopatra Divine Bitwine, is good for picking up the mind too. Angel readings Bitwine also very good.. Jalen CP is very honest too.

Could we just stop these all.. i mean if she asked for recommendation we can just give recommendations without being judgemental of her situation, we dont even know the real story/ the history yet.

Can we just lift each other up here and not being personal to others?

I actually started off with telling her she’s invading privacy by reading on a girl she doesn’t know to know her personality. Any advisor on any site can lie about this topic and easily give you a cold reading. Which is only going to feed u wat u want to hear or most likely feed you lies. None of that will help u get him back if that is her intent. So I felt the need to say that. Don’t shoot the messenger for telling the truth.  I motivate on this forum often. The second I am disrespected that goes out a window. I have now blocked Bitter Betty and I’m going to enjoy my day. 😊
« Last Edit: June 29, 2020, 09:59:10 AM by Natashanyc »

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #67 on: June 29, 2020, 10:39:02 AM »
People have to come to their own conclusions at their own time and will. Calling psychics wont help bring her POI
back/change the situation(true)...and that was true when you were calling about your POI too. The invasion of privacy is true for most readings regarding someone other than yourself. If you ever called asking about someone's thoughts/feelings/intentions etc you were being invasive as well. I really don't understand  the lack of logical continuity and the inability to see the similarities to ones own story.Try not to forget the desperate and hurtful space that once drove you to this forum. If you ever called about a badly behaved man you are no better than she is.

The guy is an ex and she seems to just want to know whats going on. Sounds like a very familiar story that has played out on this board 1000x. I don't  see why anyone is harping down her throat with condescending remarks, attempting to act like their situation was of higher ilk, or that they are a higher quality person simply because they were getting dogged out in a different manner.

We've all called psychics instead of moving tf on so none of us should be riding a high horse here. We're better than this.

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #68 on: June 29, 2020, 10:46:46 AM »
She's the side piece, or she's stalking him if she's bothering him everyday looking for scraps. 👀
I just got a reading from her. Holy crap.  She is the real deal. Seriously got down to why I got ghosted. She made sense. She predicted an outcome, she said straight off the bat she doesn't do timing, but he is coming back. Gave me solid advice on how to shift things.  Really glad I talked to someone that is actually gifted.

He "ghosted" over a job and was stressed btw. Not on purpose, He had to leave town and now he's back, Samantha Wild was accurate.

how's it feel be the thirsty chick who is stalking the POI's GF. If you're not the side piece, you're basically just a angry stalker. He will never choose you anyway, and you know why! As an empath I can feel your sadness and hurt that turned into rage. Sorry he doesn't see you as gf material. You're not even his type. He already told you he' wasn't interested in you.. You can find a man who does want to put effort in. Maybe work on yourself. Lose that weight, buy that new dress. etc
« Last Edit: June 29, 2020, 10:53:32 AM by Alchemist13 »

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #69 on: June 29, 2020, 10:54:06 AM »
Maybe you can try Ari Bitwine, she is good in reading mind. Cleo CP, also good for picking up whats going on, Cleopatra Divine Bitwine, is good for picking up the mind too. Angel readings Bitwine also very good.. Jalen CP is very honest too.

Could we just stop these all.. i mean if she asked for recommendation we can just give recommendations without being judgemental of her situation, we dont even know the real story/ the history yet.

I actually started off with telling her she’s invading privacy by reading on a girl she doesn’t know to know her personality. Any advisor on any site can lie about this topic and easily give you a cold reading. Which is only going to feed u wat u want to hear or most likely feed you lies. None of that will help u get him back if that is her intent. So I felt the need to say that. Don’t shoot the messenger for telling the truth.  I motivate on this forum often. The second I am disrespected that goes out a window. I have now blocked Bitter Betty and I’m going to enjoy my day. 😊

Haha sweety you blocked me cause I put you in your place. I dont tolerate bullies like you.  Also you didn’t answer my question, if your life is soo amazing, then why are you here? Dont act like you are here because you want to “motivate the forum”? Your life is soo s** and you project that in your posts.

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #70 on: June 29, 2020, 11:09:47 AM »

He "ghosted" over a job and was stressed btw. Not on purpose, He had to leave town and now he's back, Samantha Wild was accurate.

how's it feel be the thirsty chick who is stalking the POI's GF. If you're not the side piece, you're basically just a angry stalker. He will never choose you anyway, and you know why! As an empath I can feel your sadness and hurt that turned into rage. Sorry he doesn't see you as gf material. You're not even his type. He already told you he' wasn't interested in you.. You can find a man who does want to put effort in. Maybe work on yourself. Lose that weight, buy that new dress. etc

He “ghosted” you over a job and was stressed? Hahaha What a valid excuse!
Btw, your empathic skills sucks!! What makes you think that I need to lose weight? You don’t even know my story so don't come assuming things.
You and natashanyc should work on yourselves. Do you think bullying people around here will make you feel better?

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #71 on: June 29, 2020, 11:14:46 AM »

He “ghosted” you over a job and was stressed? Hahaha What a valid excuse!
Btw, your empathic skills sucks!! What makes you think that I need to lose weight? You don’t even know my story so don't come assuming things.
You and natashanyc should work on yourselves. Do you think bullying people around here will make you feel better?

It's okay to be bitter. 😚

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #72 on: June 29, 2020, 11:26:13 AM »

Haha sweety you blocked me cause I put you in your place. I dont tolerate bullies like you.  Also you didn’t answer my question, if your life is soo amazing, then why are you here? Dont act like you are here because you want to “motivate the forum”? Your life is soo s** and you project that in your posts.

I answered that in my initial post but I see you are still catching up to reading because you are too busy hanging on to a man who doesn’t want you lol we could never relate and that’s why you’re mad lol I’m not here for the same reasons you are lol and I will never be lol when it comes to my dignity and self respect I AM better than you. You still keep going when all your answers are on this thread even the recommendations you wanted so bad are on this thread. I’m not a bully I never forced u here or forced u to spend money anywhere. U could never make me feel bad about speaking my mind. In fact most of the recommendations you got so far are not even gifted enough to help u lol but u will learn that as time passes and you continue to stalk him and his new gf that you are so jealous of. I’m sorry I don’t have those problems.  You have a lot of energy and u are spending it on someone u don’t know (I also don’t care about your sad miserable life) instead of spending it on finding someone new to keep u busy and biting your finger nails tryna figure out what position he has his new gf in at the moment. Find your crown and move on from this post. This thread won’t get that man back either lol misery loves company and I’m too unbothered. You believe what u want. And say what u please about me lol one things for sure two things for CERTAIN : I’m not here waiting on a man that is NOT mine.

He talks to u daily yet he has a gf ? , sounds like your being swindled and he’s telling you what u want to hear and leading you on. But that’s what happens when u put your business on a public thread. I will never promote harassment that’s why I told u it’s best to leave that girl alone lol you attempting to harass me is what got you blocked lol have fun in your pathetic world lady. Your responses sound like it’s coming from a third grade argument at recess. You have no ammo and your losing a battle with yourself not me. You’re from the internet you don’t matter In my real life so why would I care about your opinion. I just hope your poi is using a condom 🤷🏽‍♀️

👀☕

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #73 on: June 29, 2020, 12:05:29 PM »
I had a reading with her last week. She said that poi was not dating anyone. I found it strange because I knew he was dating someone. I asked her if she was sure and she said that she didn’t see a female energy around him. Two days later, the girl he is dating put a pic of the two of them on social media. Qoc was definitely wrong.

A very CLEAR stalker. now you’re stalking me because I told you the TRUTH. THE MORE YOU SEARCH THE MORE YOU WILL HURT. you haven’t learned that yet????!  It’s sad honestly. Yona even told you that you would be single. And I never even read with her lol  Stalking my page is only going to make you more mad that I’m in a happy place with or without a man! Lol you trying to ask advisors about a girls personality when you have access to her social media ? Tf? I hope there is a therapist in your area doing home visits because you are more lost than I thought. Let that man enjoy his life. You probably blocking better things from coming your way and the malicious ways of harassing people won’t bring you peace or a better love life. ✌🏽

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #74 on: June 29, 2020, 12:07:00 PM »

I answered that in my initial post but I see you are still catching up to reading because you are too busy hanging on to a man who doesn’t want you lol we could never relate and that’s why you’re mad lol I’m not here for the same reasons you are lol and I will never be lol when it comes to my dignity and self respect I AM better than you. You still keep going when all your answers are on this thread even the recommendations you wanted so bad are on this thread. I’m not a bully I never forced u here or forced u to spend money anywhere. U could never make me feel bad about speaking my mind. In fact most of the recommendations you got so far are not even gifted enough to help u lol but u will learn that as time passes and you continue to stalk him and his new gf that you are so jealous of. I’m sorry I don’t have those problems.  You have a lot of energy and u are spending it on someone u don’t know (I also don’t care about your sad miserable life) instead of spending it on finding someone new to keep u busy from biting your finger nails trying to figure out what position he has his new gf in at the moment. Find your crown ...KNOW YOUR WORTH and move on from this post. This thread won’t get that man back either lol misery loves company and I’m too unbothered. You believe what u want. And say what u please about me lol one things for sure two things for CERTAIN : I’m not here waiting on a man that is NOT mine.

He talks to u daily yet he has a gf ? , sounds like your being swindled and he’s telling you what u want to hear and leading you on. But that’s what happens when u put your business on a public forum. Now the lurking advisors know your business too !  I will never promote harassment that’s why I told u it’s best to leave that girl alone lol you attempting to harass me is what got you blocked lol have fun in your pathetic world lady. Your responses sound like it’s coming from a third grade argument at a playground.  You have no ammo and youre losing a battle with yourself not me. You’re from the internet you don’t matter In my real life so why would I care about your opinion?????

Honestly I just hope your poi is using a condom for the sake of your sick sanity.

Im done 🎤

Yes, I was catching up on the posts because I was busy. I have a life outside of this forum. Not like you who seems to spend day and night here.
Shouldnt you be spending time with your man?
You are a miserable person who acts like your sh** dont stink. If your life is so wonderful and fulfilling, then why are you here on a Monday morning trying to prove that “you are better than me” ?
It sounds like my responses hit a nerve.
Btw, I totally agree with you. I hope my ex is using a condom. You dad should have done the same thing with your mom cause they brought a pathetic human being into this world.
I actually have a six figure job to go to so im not going to continue wasting my time with you. Bye FELICIA

anything