Author Topic: Barbara4846  (Read 266543 times)

Offline bstalling

Re: Barbara4846
« Reply #90 on: April 05, 2013, 06:35:22 PM »
Hi Everyone, I'm new to the forum.

haha I read with her quite a few times. I originally started calling psychics about my ex, but I was particularly calling about career issues. Anyway, she predicted that my ex would come back and propose and that we would move to NYC. He did come back and propose about six months after. Its a no go on the NYC because I want to stay in California. So, she was right about that. And yes, she loves to talk about some legal issue or big chunk of money that I will get. Never happened.

Angel light

« Reply #91 on: April 05, 2013, 08:29:24 PM »
Hi Bstalling welcome!  I am curious, did you read with any other who predicted this proposal and potential move to NYC?  Did you read with some who did not predict this?

Offline bstalling

« Reply #92 on: April 05, 2013, 09:12:36 PM »
Well..a lot of them said he would come back, but no one said there would be a proposal. I want to say some of the others were right, but they were not specific in their predictions like Barbara was..I mean the proposal and NYC thing happened and no one else saw that. Those that definitely predicted him coming back into my life were

LadyPersephone, LOOKNOFURTHER, Soulful Journeys, and Mystic Skye

Offline sunny123

« Reply #93 on: April 16, 2013, 03:32:26 PM »
 ;D I just read with Barbara for the first time and she told me my ex would be coming back and a proposal would happen in October , she also was spot on with a job interview and how I was feeling, not to mention my ex's former wife and even mentioned she cheated on him which was true. I'm keeping the faith that he will come back around:)

Offline Zenia

« Reply #94 on: April 16, 2013, 05:41:00 PM »
..not so sure about Barbara anymore.Looking through my old notes,2 years ago,nothing manifested as she said about reuniting with loveintrest.I started calling again this year,and she was spot on with some details that impressed me,and an outcome proved accurate.But as far as correct details of the present,i find her often to be inaccurate.
For instance in every call she referred to the guy and his" previous" or" current marriage"(?)He has never been married.She comes with this every time.And also that he has got a lot of money,which is veeery far from the fact.He is poor as a church mouse.

Timing for reunion in January did not come to pass,and now she pushes the timeframes 3-4 months ahead...sigh..
The last call,yesterday,was a bit of a downer.Not many details at all,and i had to give her alot of info.She says he is not with anyone,but friends of ours can confirm he is..

In other words,i am confused,and on the binge again..thats awful..

jen80

« Reply #95 on: April 16, 2013, 06:02:12 PM »
@zenia don't be confused. I will add you to my prayer list. I care for you and I don't know why.I want you to be happy.

Thank goodness barbara blocked me. Anyone that has too many feedbacks from a royal 6*** has blocked me. Hmmmm I wonder why. Lol very suspicious. I don't care.
Anyone that has blocked me just showed that they are for entertainment purposes ;) which can mean good guessers, cold readers to me. Even my arsenals are not 100 percent which I have always said but they have never blocked me. My arsenals are very honest when they don't know they will say it and when predictions don't come to pass they apologize. Only God is 100 percent so I don't expect my arsenal to be 100 percent.

Offline Zenia

« Reply #96 on: April 16, 2013, 06:22:57 PM »
Thank you sweet Jen80 :)
Are you being blocked by readers?And who is your arsenal?

jen80

« Reply #97 on: April 16, 2013, 06:38:13 PM »
@zenia darling these readers are blocking me left,right and center. I don't care anyway am not trying any new readers.
My arsenal are kisha,anne,sapphire, lakhei and almighty God.

Offline sunny123

« Reply #98 on: April 16, 2013, 06:49:24 PM »
She did peg my exs child's age as well as his issues with his house and that we had separated ..

I've also spoke with Michele dawson from keen ( she does great email readings as well )
She predicted my ex would be back by may or June , she has him pegged ! Great reader

tesa michaels from best psychic directory , very accurate in describing my situation but also in describing his emotions and life coaching ! She also sends you a recording ! Very helpful!

Offline sarahkw

« Reply #99 on: April 22, 2013, 01:32:40 AM »
I've said on here a few times that I'm not a huge fan of tarot readers and yet Barbara has been highly accurate for me. I keep running into instances where something she said turns out to be true.

Long before I took my new job and moved for it, she told me I'd be successful in my career but would have to move to do so. I wasn't willing to even entertain the notion of moving from my previous city at the time but I landed a new job back home, loaded up the Uhaul and here I am. In another reading, mid interview process,  I hadn't mentioned the job interview to her but was discussing whether moving home was a good option. She said 'Oh! You have a great job there. It's international.'

Insert eye roll - there wasn't anything international about the job I was interviewing for. Lo and behold, I spent most of this past week, my first week, working on international websites for a world-wide client.

She also told me I'd go on a date with a Leo, would like him but wouldn't like like him (my words, not hers - paraphrasing, ha). About 2 months later, I went on a date with a Leo and he was a nice guy but I put him in the friend zone about 30 minutes in.

Offline sunny123

« Reply #100 on: April 23, 2013, 08:15:55 PM »
@ sarah

Your post gives me a little hope, I just posted that barbara saw me and the ex getting back together and a proposal by october,

She did see another woman around him, a scorpio.. but I did find out he reconnected with a woman he dated once and shes a libra with an october birthday in which october falls into scorpio as well, she said it wouldnt last...we shall see
 She also said she never saw him getting back together with his childs mother, which is true as she has someone.

She saw the states wisconsin and penn-those are still unknown

She also said I would get the job I just got hired for but sees me not liking it after a while.

Im not so sure if I should give up hope in this matter, as he stated he wanted to be single and focus on his child , the look on his face was not that of a reconciliation..it seems unlkely for a proposal but there is always the small bit of hope. :-[ ::) :P :-\

Offline singing

• Manifesting
« Reply #101 on: May 15, 2013, 08:13:18 PM »
Well, I just got off the phone with Barbara.. After reading about her being correct on contact which is something that no one has ever nailed I had to try her. Wow.. Okay she nailed the guys behavior and what happened in our relationship. That he was almost married before and dumped {I know this to be true} There are like a million things going threw my mind right now so this is not the most coherent post. She told me that he will be back and that we could get married if I wanted too. She nailed the previous problems in our relationship and told me to make sure to not put up with that crap anymore. lol But that he was going to put in the effort it takes to make it work. She also asked me if I were planing to visit an island.. Yep, I have a trip to the UK planned for next month.  She also told me about money.. I just sold my house so thankfully I actually have a little.. Been broke for a while now.. But she asked me about a business.. Yes, Im thinking of starting doing Voice overs again. She told me this would be really good and successful so here I go.. Oh and legal.. she asked about legal stuff as well. I see that she does that but here is the thing.. Im about to sue the bejeezus out of my former HOA as they really screwed me pretty bad. She told me that I would beat the pants off of them. We will see.  I have to say that Im happy to see that she's not the fairy tale type as the reading was really good with regard to my ex. Her prediction for contact was within a month or two she feels sooner than later so I'll let you guys know as soon as I hear from him. To be honest.. He's the most stubborn man I have ever met so for him to just call would be surprising. Although.. she did tell me that I would be shocked. haha.

loops77

« Reply #102 on: May 24, 2013, 02:49:39 AM »
Just confirmed something that Barbara was right about. Some time back she told me that my sister would get a contract to work in her field and that it would happen in June. She's getting a big contract to provide workshops to various schools in the district. Barbara offered this information on her own..I didn't ask her to tell me about my sister.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #103 on: May 25, 2013, 09:59:16 PM »
Just wanted to update that I broke off the engagement...for now at least. My SO still has a lot of growing up to do. Maybe we will get back together down the line...I'm just not sure.

Offline singing

• Manifesting
« Reply #104 on: June 19, 2013, 01:05:10 PM »
Update.. Well I spoke with Barbara again and she advised me to call the guy and ask him to lunch. It has been a month sense our last reading and there was still some time for her contact prediction but she told me to call. So I did.. I texted him and just asked.. hey you want to do lunch sat or brunch sun? Then I walked away honestly feeling.. yeah he's not going to respond. Well he did and we had brunch on Sunday.. This was the first time I've seen him in almost a year. I called Barb afterwards and she told me how it went.. yes I didn't have to tell her, she says we will be seeing each other again soon so we will see.